Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Who Among This Nigerian Artiste Is The Most Featured? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Among This Nigerian Artiste Is The Most Featured? (779 Views)

Ten Most Featured Artist Of The Year 2014/2015 Nigeria Music Industry(opinion) / I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman / Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Among This Nigerian Artiste Is The Most Featured? by abdulkayus(m): 9:48am On Dec 26, 2013
The year is almost gone and we have had both the best of music and the flop of it. Nigeria artistes are one of the best in Africa. There are some artiste that are sought after to be feature maybe due to their uniqueness or cos they are good. Among these artistes, who do you think is the most featured?

1. Wizkid
2. MI
3. Ice Prince
4. 2face
5. Phyno
6. Olamide
7. Flavour
8. Davido
9. Dbanj

Gimme ur answer with reason.
Leggo
Re: Who Among This Nigerian Artiste Is The Most Featured? by dejt4u(m): 10:12am On Dec 26, 2013
I'l giv it al to Olamide..ppl jst dey feature d guy..
Re: Who Among This Nigerian Artiste Is The Most Featured? by Alikaxon(m): 10:14am On Dec 26, 2013
Its WIZKID mehn, that guy's featured song is more than his own personal song. I don't need to start counting them cox I can't finish count. His delivery when featured is unique. Just his chorus in a song can make it a hit track. Eg, pullover, bad girl etc.
Re: Who Among This Nigerian Artiste Is The Most Featured? by johnwizey: 10:24am On Dec 26, 2013
I'll give it to Olamide Badoo.
Re: Who Among This Nigerian Artiste Is The Most Featured? by airmark(m): 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
I think olamide is most featured
Re: Who Among This Nigerian Artiste Is The Most Featured? by Krasid(m): 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
It was definitely wizkid.
Re: Who Among This Nigerian Artiste Is The Most Featured? by abdulkayus(m): 5:46pm On Dec 26, 2013
To me i think its wizkid. Dat guy was featured more than d music he himself release.
Re: Who Among This Nigerian Artiste Is The Most Featured? by dejt4u(m): 6:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
Wizkid: 3votes
Olamide: 3votes
Re: Who Among This Nigerian Artiste Is The Most Featured? by Vivly(f): 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
2face. He does a lot of collabos with upcoming artistes. I've listened to lots of tracks that hasn't been released were 2face was featured.
Re: Who Among This Nigerian Artiste Is The Most Featured? by Peterwizzy: 8:29am On Dec 29, 2013
wizkid

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Records Song With Rihanna. / Video: Skales – Shake Body / Download New Music>>p Square – Ejeajo Ft. T.i + Shekini + Bring It On Ft. Dave S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.