Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,452 members, 7,850,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

Which Nigerian Rapper Is The Best When It Comes To Love Songs? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Nigerian Rapper Is The Best When It Comes To Love Songs? (588 Views)

Your Top 20 Evergreen Love Songs / Best Rapper(Is Papoose) / I'm So Sick Of Love Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Rapper Is The Best When It Comes To Love Songs? by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 26, 2013
Who is the Nigerian rapper with the best love song lyrics?
There are quite many rappers in Nigeria, some sound educated others dont, others are poetic while some are strictly hip hop... but, ladies, who is that rapper that melts your heart whenever he uses words to describe the beauty of his love for you?
If I were a lady, i'll go for M.I, ever heard 7 days?
over to you people, lets get your views!
Re: Which Nigerian Rapper Is The Best When It Comes To Love Songs? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
well... ., skales is ghud 2, eva tot of a love song by mode9 or yung6ix? baby by ice. prince is touching ........ mods wat re u waiting 4?
Re: Which Nigerian Rapper Is The Best When It Comes To Love Songs? by Bash92(m): 10:52am On Dec 28, 2013
M.I
Re: Which Nigerian Rapper Is The Best When It Comes To Love Songs? by zicjoe(m): 11:10am On Dec 28, 2013
skales all the way-his "my baby" song
Re: Which Nigerian Rapper Is The Best When It Comes To Love Songs? by Peterwizzy: 8:23am On Dec 29, 2013
don't choose yet,make i blow first grin
Re: Which Nigerian Rapper Is The Best When It Comes To Love Songs? by Starbeams: 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
XMAN- I want you.. XMAN. Is d best rapper when it comes to love song.

(1) (Reply)

New Rapgame, Echi Bu Nta By Bosalin Ft Michaellem / Are You A Fan Of Rock Music And Naija Rock Music / New Music: Solidstar X Jimmyking - "Everyday"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.