Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Catholics Donot Worship Idols. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholics Donot Worship Idols. (1847 Views)

Don't Worship Idols Again / The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Catholics Donot Worship Idols. by MrAladin: 7:33am On Dec 27, 2013
try69: The bad part of this discuss is the Ignorance of supposed educated people because of sectarian belief.

I have encountered many who still do not know that image consist of both the still and motion depictions..

How can a graduate argue that the picture on his mobile phone is not an image? Lol

Then when they are defeated on that, they start talking about bowing grin forgetting that bowing was not depicted in the same bible for God alone. Infact Revelation 3:9 says:

Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and learn that I have loved you.

Revised Standard Version (RSV)

Or

Genesis 49:8

Judah, your brothers shall praise you;
your hand shall be on the neck of your enemies;
your father’s sons shall bow down before you..

They even confuse the word "worship" in context.

Tomorrow another says celebrating christmas is idolatory and they start fighting themselves. The ones that say the RCC is idol-worship cult fights the one who says christ-mass the same idol worshippers started is idolatory. cheesy so much for reformation.

When a man born in the 1960's says what has been in practice for almost 2000 years will take people to hell, then the inference would be that satan is winning the battle of winning souls.

Fighting the Church Christ himself founded is fighting christianity. It's foolishness for me.

simply Put.
Re: Catholics Donot Worship Idols. by woky: 7:55am On Dec 27, 2013
try69: The bad part of this discuss is the Ignorance of supposed educated people because of sectarian belief.

I have encountered many who still do not know that image consist of both the still and motion depictions..

How can a graduate argue that the picture on his mobile phone is not an image? Lol

Then when they are defeated on that, they start talking about bowing grin forgetting that bowing was not depicted in the same bible for God alone. Infact Revelation 3:9 says:

Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and learn that I have loved you.

Or

Genesis 49:8

Judah, your brothers shall praise you;
your hand shall be on the neck of your enemies;
your father’s sons shall bow down before you..

They even confuse the word "worship" in context.

Tomorrow another says celebrating christmas is idolatory and they start fighting themselves. The ones that say the RCC is idol-worship cult fights the one who says christ-mass the same idol worshippers started is idolatory. cheesy so much for reformation.

When a man born in the 1960's says what has been in practice for almost 2000 years will take people to hell, then the inference would be that satan is winning the battle of winning souls.

Fighting the Church Christ himself founded is fighting christianity. It's foolishness for me.

I like your faculty of reasoning..

You always talk sense!!

1 Like

Re: Catholics Donot Worship Idols. by try69: 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
woky: I like your faculty of reasoning..

You always talk sense!!

Thanks bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Virin Mary Sheding Blood / Career Breakthrough!..great Testimonies At Shiloh / Endoftimes: Artist Proudly Tattoos 666 On His Forehead –PHOT0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.