Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,274 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas (2631 Views)

Overprotective Dad Takes Hilarious Photo With Daughter's boyfriend And It Has Go / Ghanaian Girl Commits Sucide Over Boyfriend And Sextape Leaked Online [photos] / I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas by MissYuzedo(f): 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
angryangry angryangry

Isn't my babe lovely?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas by eNKe1: 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
Lol
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas by borntobegr8t(m): 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas by MrOlodo(m): 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2013
MissYuzedo: angryangry angryangry

Isn't my babe lovely?

your own olodo don pass my own grin

#Team_____#
#Am proud to be an olodo_____#

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas by Andyblaze: 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2013
MissYuzedo: angryangry angryangry

Isn't my babe lovely?

The one on all fours is your babe angryangry
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas by Andyblaze: 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2013
Mr•Olodo:

your own olodo don pass my own grin

#Team_____#
#Am proud to be an olodo_____#

angryangry

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas by Codedrock(m): 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2013
eNKe!:
Lol
SO THIS IS FUNNY??
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas by homesteady(m): 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
The clowns on NL have gotten a new member! Miss Yuzedo
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas by MissYuzedo(f): 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
homesteady: The clowns on NL have gotten a new member! Miss Yuzedo

angryangry

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas by AbuMikey(m): 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
homesteady: The clowns on NL have gotten a new member! Miss Yuzedo

The owner of the moniker isn't a new clown wink

Miss Yuzedo is a renowned clown, hiding under so many monikers angry

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas by Andyblaze: 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Wow really? Is it 190? angryangry
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas by homesteady(m): 1:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
MissYuzedo:

angryangry
Sorry oh! grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas by homesteady(m): 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Who is the owner of the moniker?
I suspect Andyblaze undecided
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas by Andyblaze: 1:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
homesteady:

Why is everyone suspecting me
angryangry

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas by MissYuzedo(f): 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
Ayam not andyblaze or 190!!! angryangry

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas by homesteady(m): 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
Andyblaze:

Why is everyone suspecting me
angryangry
Because we can see a similarity in "altitude" between both of you grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas by Andyblaze: 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
homesteady:
Because we can see a similarity in "altitude" between both of you grin

Maybe I'm her mentor! She like to copy my way. You know to be famous is not easy angry angry

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas by libertyfather(m): 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
C ur lyf....goat taking over ur place, anyway your cloth fit the goat....who knws it maybe because ur demanding high for christmas bt the goat na jst grass...sowey
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas by AbuMikey(m): 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
homesteady:

lipsrsealed
gringringrin

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas by Andyblaze: 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
Abu Mikey:

lipsrsealed
gringringrin

Please how do you see my latest picsangry angry

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas by IAMBREEZY: 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2013
Lol gringringrin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas by monlena(f): 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
Andyblaze:

feri bu2foooooooooooooooooooL wink
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas by freda506(f): 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas by Nomski0(f): 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas by Andyblaze: 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
Nomski0: grin grin grin grin
Why angry angry

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas by Andyblaze: 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
monlena: feri bu2foooooooooooooooooooL wink
Thanks but.. angry angry

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
homesteady:

Me too grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas by Andyblaze: 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
speedyboi:

Me too grin grin grin

why me o why me, why me o why me angry angry

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2013
Andyblaze:

you look like a fish... shey na baba-water.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas by Andyblaze: 10:35pm On Dec 26, 2013
Mzsolex: you look like a fish... shey na baba-water.

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
Andyblaze:

why me o why me, why me o why me angry angry

tongue
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
edited
Andyblaze: thank you man, am currently typing 4rm under bar beach.
thought as much, U're welkom. shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Kate-henshaw-stuns-in-loud Purple... / SHOCKING! See What Late Madiba's Step Daughter's Boyfriend Did To Her / (PHOTOS) Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.