Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Reasons Why Am So Cool:::: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Reasons Why Am So Cool:::: (9087 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Am So Cool:::: by Guykhena(m): 2:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
1; Am so cool that when my mum gave birth to me,I cut my own umbilical cord with my razor sharp teeth and drove her home while she sat on the back sit.(True). 2; Am so cool that I ran 8 kilometers in 30 minutes(with my hands). 3; Am so cool and brave that when people saw me fighting with a bear,they got scared for the bear,and fought me for the bear. 4; Am so cool and strong that I was asked to build a fence once,maybe you might have heard of it,it's called the great wall of china. 5; Am so cool that I invented inventions. 6; Am so cool and handsome,that I was arrested once for smelling too nice and looking too handsome. 7; Am so cool and strong that when I challenged the Hulk to a fight,he got scared and shrunk back to bruce banner(true). 8; Am so cool that I jumped from a flying plane unto another flying plane 10,000feat in the air. 9; Am so cool that when I contested in a cool competition were you and me were the competitors,I won. 10; Am so cool that I win every card game I play except solitaire were it's a draw. PS: I was the cool form of uncool even before uncool became a thing. Drop your comments and do give your reasons why you are so cool.
Re: Reasons Why Am So Cool:::: by slimthugchimee(m): 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
Am so cool that even after all that you have done you are still not better than me 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Re: Reasons Why Am So Cool:::: by Guykhena(m): 3:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
slimthugchimee: Am so cool that even after all that you have done you are still not better than me 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
. Hmmm,,it's impossible,,Am so cool and sexy that boko haram come to me for attacks cus my six packs are the bomb
Re: Reasons Why Am So Cool:::: by Guykhena(m): 7:12am On Dec 27, 2013
Am so cool that I release cool breeze when sweating and was the best man in my own wedding. Am so cool that I didn't go through puberty cus puberty went through me

(1) (Reply)

Traffic Signs / Student Who Got 0% In Exam But Didn’t Answer Any Question Wrong. / Things men do that upset women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.