Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? (12266 Views)

10 Of The Most Common Lies Nigerian Parents Tell Their Children / Photo: See The Funniest And Most Common Lie In Naija Lol / Download Video : Elenu - Nigeria Police VS British Police (AY Live N London 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by Tobetoe(m): 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
jreyez: Space booked!
space booked or space reserved. .anoda crew
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by Tobetoe(m): 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
Etumgbe: What of the 'end time things' crew?
i swear, i hate dose ppl eeh
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by hustla(m): 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
Na the Garri crew rock pass
Followed by ETT
Followed by FTC
grin
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
ilu.MUgu.nboy:
The useless GEJ till 2019 crew ...
The typical FARTING,FABRIC-SPONGY BRAINED,ARSSE PENNYWHISTLING crew. Hell yeah!
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by tunsmann(m): 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
the gay rights activists crew.the punctuation mark crew.the smh crew.
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
And again, the ISH,LAUGHING IN CHINESSE,I COMMENT MY RESERVE crews..d one thats kinda sound irritating,the i FINK crew n d one that always gets me rotfl,the PARK WELL,JOOR crew.
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by laykhorn(m): 12:23am On Dec 28, 2013
Indeed! NL is filled with characters. Oga Seun! Abeg no dey too ban those people. They make here fun. *seriously*
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by OduntanGabriel(m): 12:48am On Dec 28, 2013
khattab02: bros u no see the inverted coma? I was quoting what those crew mostly or used to say..

Hey bro, just trying to be funny. Sowi anyways
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by gramci: 7:01am On Dec 28, 2013
ilugunboy: The useless GEJ till 2019 crew ...

GEJ till 2019, 'Go and Die' if you like

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by sowprice(m): 7:15am On Dec 28, 2013
Tobetoe: i swear, i hate dose ppl eeh
Hmmmmm
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by LadyH(f): 8:30am On Dec 28, 2013
Na Laugh:

I hate that sentence. Very ugly.
lol. ok, thats strng.
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by psalmdave(m): 8:43am On Dec 28, 2013
$Πøwpr¡Π¢€:
d i hate tecno crew
Anti Tecno rathergrin
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by Ailish123: 8:54am On Dec 28, 2013
It is a great post. this POST is awesome.Posts with more information will be great.thanx alot..
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by Alexanderpope(m): 8:59am On Dec 28, 2013
Don't forget . If you ask me na who I go ask crew.
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by vedd: 9:47am On Dec 28, 2013
The Oduagate; Amaechi; G7; ethno-religious bigot crew.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 28, 2013
Im team first to comment and team garri grin
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by khattab02: 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
Oduntan Gabriel:

Hey bro, just trying to be funny. Sowi anyways
No probs bro.
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by homosapien(m): 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
bknight: The-read-but-never-comment crew!

These people register alright, but their profile is scant of information. Sex,Location,Posts, Personal Text, Signature, YIM, Twitter are all not filled. They r always online but funny, they never comment on any thread or probably make 1 comment in 3months or more. :-
#detectiveBKnight. cool
please don't insult my crew.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by kcreal(f): 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
Picture or it didn't happen crew then when you post a picture, they will be screaming PHOTOSHOP.
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by Princess4eva(f): 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
[quote
author=bknight]The-read-but-never-comment crew!

These people register alright, but their profile is scant of
information. Sex,Location,Posts, Personal Text, Signature, YIM, Twitter
are all not filled. They r always online but funny, they never comment
on any thread or probably make 1 comment in 3months or more. lipsrsealed

#detectiveBKnight. cool[/quote]

Lol....this is so so me! u got me there.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by sowprice(m): 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
homosapien: please don't insult my crew.
--+and hw does ur crew affect d price of garri in de market??(end tym coment)
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by isacolukay(m): 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2013
Not forgeting the "I Want To Be A Moderator" crew.

Those folks came into limelight after the ouste of Sexkillz.
I no know wether dem wan use NL Moderatorship collect money for bank.
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by Swash042(m): 12:14am On Dec 29, 2013
wat of dem always quoting with "hmm" crew?
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by Archildao: 4:22am On Dec 29, 2013
Mr.olodo is a one man squad...he's got no crew yet.
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by ini4brandon(m): 5:27am On Dec 29, 2013
Na Laugh: Now 2013 is closing up shop, it's time to highlight the most prevalent character types of the year in the Nairaland community. smiley

1. The “First to Comment crew”.
This individual no dey ever catch head. He wanders the forum actively, in detective mode. He investigates what Mods are viewing each thread in order to narrow down his “front page material” threads. He goes on to leave this very useful comment right beneath the OP- “.” in hopes the thread makes frontpage, in which event he returns to drop either his long copy/paste “first to comment' shout outs, or “FTC tinz” and more gibberish.
His prognosis often includes his crap getting hidden or im go collect small ban.

2. The “What is this doing on Front page crew”
2013 saw the uprising of those who apparently perceive the home page of Nairaland as being equivalent to CNN or NTA. When a lighthearted or humorous thread hits the front page, they grab their picket signs and cutlasses and hit the streets (of Nairaland).
This guy needs to chill out. Life is not that serious. Nairaland to the best of my knowledge is neither a News nor political site. It is a “General” discussion forum, meaning “ANYTHING” that fits wholly or partially into the Nigerian context goes up for discussion.

3. The “PDP, APC, FASHOLA, ANTI-FASHOLA, GEJ, ANTI-GEJ crew”
There was a time when political debate was largely confined to the politics section. This was not the case in 2013, as even a thread with the topic
“Cute cats singing, while cute puppies dance and rainbows bow in the background”
will somehow attract comments on how the incompetence or competence of GEJ/FASHOLA has led to such singing and dancing by these cute furry friends of ours.
I tire for this crew.

4. The “Thread Bomber/Spammer”
This dude has no respect. He has never come across such words. He targets any thread with significant activity; it DOES NOT matter what the thread is about or discussing. All he knows is he has the secret to fish farming & snail farming and you are all to contact him IMMEDIATELY he pastes his advert on your thread, and walks away like a BOSS.
If I catch this guy ehn.. angry

5. The “my MB crew”
Alright, we know for those in Naija, internet access is still an issue, but abeg make una relax small. Any thread containing photos & video will definitely attract this crew to go:-
“ah! Na ur fada buy me MB?” or
“make una watch am tell me.. I no get MB to waste” or
”Sh*t!.. see as I waste my MB on this useless thread”.
no vex, your telecoms provider go soon do New year promo. wink

6. "Pics or it didn't happen crew"
These are the newest evolved characters. For every topic without a pic or video, they show up with this same response.
'pics or it didn't happen' or 'video or it didn't happen'. Needless to say, they are most prevalent in threads to do with the female anatomy.
Awon bad boys.

*honorary mention:
“THE GREAT GARRI CREW”: This crew was hyperactive prior to 2013, and roamed the lands VORACIOUSLY until early 2013, when the atmosphere created by mods became less conducive for their survival. Their wise words of “HOW DOES THIS AFFECT THE PRICE OF GARRI IN THE MARKET” were abound. Our evolutionary scientists at the NaLaugh research headquarters now have reason to believe, following extensive research and fossil records that this particular species evolved over time into the existing “What is this doing on Front page Crew”.
Abeg, add your own Common/prevalent/Annoying Nairaland characters of 2013. cool
the Banana Island crew headed by chief yuzedo
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by jaydude(f): 7:13am On Dec 29, 2013
How can every one forget the 'I dey come make I reach market crew'? cheesy
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by kudoxs(m): 7:40am On Dec 29, 2013
bknight: The-read-but-never-comment crew!

These people register alright, but their profile is scant of information. Sex,Location,Posts, Personal Text, Signature, YIM, Twitter are all not filled. They r always online but funny, they never comment on any thread or probably make 1 comment in 3months or more. lipsrsealed

#detectiveBKnight. cool

Dts my crew yo!
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by Harrybanty(m): 10:27am On Dec 29, 2013
THE END TIME TINZ CREW
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by twentycent(m): 10:36am On Dec 29, 2013
The GARRI CREW and even seun was a member of this crew...but since the mods became hyperactive I eloped nd revised it to "How does dis affect the price of any soccer player with a name that sounds garriish in the transfer market"

#the Big mouth charger crew
#the I dey go market crew
#the I dey come comment later crew
#ETT crew
#the Oga@d top crew

Just my Twentycent...
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by oscargd(m): 10:57am On Dec 29, 2013
"move to joke section crew"
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by NaLaugh: 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2013
oscargd: "move to joke section crew"

wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

To My Extra Large Girlfriend / THE ADVENTURES OF AKPORS [ The most anticipated episodes 9 & 10 finally out] / Best Don't Leave Me Challenge Compilation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.