Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

Most Notorious Nairalanders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Notorious Nairalanders (544 Views)

One Of Nigeria Most Notorious Kingpin Shot Dead In Pretoria South Africa / LAWRENCE ANINI, Nigeria's Most Notorious Armed Robber / The Execution Of 'Doctor Oyenusi' A Notorious Robber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Notorious Nairalanders by tpiah2: 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2013
1. HumbledbyGrace

Extremely arrogant and most hated on the forum.

She needs to change her ways or go somewhere else. Her gang mentality is out of place in a civilized setting.

She is very bitter at being moved from the religion section, therefore she is lashing out and determined to destroy the site.

Now, why she cant face those who queried her but is instead fixating on me like she is not the one causing her own problems, needs to be addressed. I do not bother myself who is moderating what, whoever wants to list moderator as their life achievement, thats their own concern.

2. Safarigirl
Re: Most Notorious Nairalanders by tpiah2: 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
3. Mazi omenuko

He posts too much p.orn, in literature instead of sexuality section, that is supposed to be against the forum rules.

He is a bully and has opened threads to slander other nlers, also against forum rules.

Kindly set up a panel to investigate these allegations.

Aluu style attacks should not be tolerated here.

We do not need threads harassing other members and whoever wants to buttlick anybody can do so privately, not on the general forum since they are not the only ones here.

These so-called award threads are unnecessary and contribute nothing useful to the forum, but rather, work against it.
Re: Most Notorious Nairalanders by tpiah2: 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
Anyone starting an award thread should be banned immediately and the thread deleted.

This trend was started by jarus few years back and is nothing more than witchhunting of opponents and slander.
Re: Most Notorious Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
Tpia, have you even said merry christmas to anybody since yesterday?
Re: Most Notorious Nairalanders by tpiah2: 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2013
Anybody naming names on such threads should be banned and they should deactivate their accounts.

Seun the site owner is the only person who should have authority to start a thread for awarding anything, That way he can be held directly responsible for what goes on in his site.

The mods on this site need to be told what their responsibilities are as mods and how they should conduct themselves.
Re: Most Notorious Nairalanders by tpiah2: 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
Front page, thanks.
Re: Most Notorious Nairalanders by ITbomb(m): 4:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
U should have nominated yourself first to make the list authentic
Re: Most Notorious Nairalanders by tpiah2: 7:16am On Dec 27, 2013
tpiah*:
Front page, thanks.
Re: Most Notorious Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 27, 2013
Old barren witch

Re: Most Notorious Nairalanders by tpia5: 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
4. Pipsland87
Re: Most Notorious Nairalanders by tpia5: 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
Buoyantic: my mama is an Old barren witch
Re: Most Notorious Nairalanders by homesteady(m): 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
tpiah*:
Front page, thanks.

Happy new year tpia@ please reply me smiley
Re: Most Notorious Nairalanders by tpia5: 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
front page, thanks.
Re: Most Notorious Nairalanders by Dannylux: 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
tpia@:
front page, thanks.

Happy New Year.
Re: Most Notorious Nairalanders by GovWahala: 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
tpia@:
front page, thanks.
Keep dreaming! That's where it's going to happen
Re: Most Notorious Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
tpia@:
my womanly derriere is possessed
Re: Most Notorious Nairalanders by Youngsage: 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Fish Looking Creature Stuck Inside A Man / Sparkling Cleaning And Trusted Fumigation And Pest Control Service In Lagos / Post A Poem For The Rebirth Of Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.