Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,132 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Fg Sponsors Crude Oil Theft – Tambuwal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg Sponsors Crude Oil Theft – Tambuwal (2128 Views)

Oil Theft: NNPC To Deploy Drones In Nigeria’s Territorial Waters / Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg Sponsors Crude Oil Theft – Tambuwal by MayorofLagos(m): 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
It is baffling that a private company owned and run by ex terrorists is contracted by FG to secure waterways. This is like contracting ex boko terrorists to police our cities.

It is indeed a sabotage.
Re: Fg Sponsors Crude Oil Theft – Tambuwal by stevoski059(m): 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
agbameta:

http://www.mydailynewswatchng.com/2013/12/26/fg-sponsors-crude-oil-theft-tambuwal/
this man is not worth living not to talk of continuing being a leader at the house of reps, rubbish.
Re: Fg Sponsors Crude Oil Theft – Tambuwal by agbameta: 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
stevoski059: this man is not worth living not to talk of continuing being a leader at the house of reps, rubbish.

And your worthless Jonathan ogogoro shayo president is not worth living not to talk of continuing being a leader....
Re: Fg Sponsors Crude Oil Theft – Tambuwal by taharqa: 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
Let me just say that to be fair to Tambuwal here, NOWHERE in this article did he say that d 'FG sponsors crude oil theft'. That lie came from d smelly Anuses of d blog-newspaper (which I hvn't heard about b4 today) and the Crazzi OP of course..... So I wud not direct any invectives towards Tambuwal for now??
Re: Fg Sponsors Crude Oil Theft – Tambuwal by Validated: 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2013
Obiagelli:
do you mean the common niger Delta man whose life is constantly under threat from spills fro busted pipelines. SHAME.

Why are we not tracking thieves of Gold in Katsina and other places? Tribal-uwal should also inaugurate committee to investigate solid mineral theft in Nigeria.
Re: Fg Sponsors Crude Oil Theft – Tambuwal by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 26, 2013
We've been expressing same sentiments! FFK and Amaechi expressed same sentiments....We are watching!
Re: Fg Sponsors Crude Oil Theft – Tambuwal by Kponkwem(m): 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
Obiagelli: I am with Tambuwal on this one.

Note all the reps that made contributions on the floor and where they are from. Shows u where their primary motive and interest always lies: southern oil. Well the ss say they wouldn't mind sharing with them..
Re: Fg Sponsors Crude Oil Theft – Tambuwal by naijaking1: 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:

Recently...You just opened a Thread where you called Mod to ban Ibo_Killer account you were preaching Unity in that thread, Now, as an Hausa/Fulani man, You got me offended with the bolded. Your Hypocrisy is second to none. Dont worry, IlugunBoy et al will deal with you soon
Brainless VILLAGER!!! angry angry angry

Sorry to offend you oga, but Tambuwal is a lawyer who should know that not doing enough to stop oil theft is not the same as aiding oil theft. Did I call for him to be killed. Not yet.
Re: Fg Sponsors Crude Oil Theft – Tambuwal by UyiIredia(m): 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
agbameta: What do w really expect from a crooked president and crooked presidential ministers and their gangsta pose?

This dullard is not only a corrupt man, he's a facilitator and enabler of corruption.

Agreed. This is a man who failed to bring an obviously errant minister to book. That said, our national revenue accruing from the oil industry is based on a sham_the Land Use act. As far as I know, offshore oil fields aside which I agree is for the WHOLE country, the lands oil are got from are for people native to those land. The Ijaws and Ogonis for example. The FG doesn't have right to those. lands, not even under the Land Use act, which Prof. Sagay said was passed to place the FG as a mediator in land disputes. For decades, particularly under a VERY GREEdY military rule, the FG has used that section of the constitution to rob a particular part of the country: I won't expect them to admit this, any less than a Northerner will admit they depend heavily on oil found in the South.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBC Having A Go At Nigeria Again / Passengers Get Out And Push Plane Stuck On Ice In Siberia / APC Behind Fuel Scarcity, Plotting Sabotage Of Power Supply - Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.