Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Can Any One Give Me The Link To Use Opera On Phone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can Any One Give Me The Link To Use Opera On Phone. (728 Views)

Nigeria Signs Currency Pact With China And It's Effect On Phone Imports / Activating Etisalat Data Plan On Phone / Free Kjv Bible Download On Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Any One Give Me The Link To Use Opera On Phone. by sagajones: 11:01am On Aug 04, 2008
Can anyone give the Link, and the configuration code to use opera mini or opera 3. or .5 on phone.?
Re: Can Any One Give Me The Link To Use Opera On Phone. by tomola(m): 4:18am On Aug 05, 2008
Don't you know that no body will reply you on this kind of your thread? Download it from operamini.club.hu click on opera mod in english then download opera mod 310 but for the secret pin i don't know maybe you will have to meet the bigger daddys' in da house coz i don't wanna give out code without their notice. Ahahahah Lol
Re: Can Any One Give Me The Link To Use Opera On Phone. by yinraph(m): 6:50am On Aug 05, 2008
@poster mail me 4more info
Re: Can Any One Give Me The Link To Use Opera On Phone. by talk2medo(m): 7:00am On Aug 05, 2008
@ Yin
Hope that one will be free?
Re: Can Any One Give Me The Link To Use Opera On Phone. by brinebaba(m): 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2008
tomola:

Don't you know that no body will reply you on this kind of your thread? Download it from operamini.club.hu click on opera mod in english then download opera mod 310 but for the secret pin i don't know maybe you will have to meet the bigger daddys' in da house because i don't want to give out code without their notice. Ahahahah Lol

yinraph:

@poster mail me 4more info

tomola,ur prophecies r coming to relity indeed . . . . .

(1) (Reply)

The Colour Of Zebra And Tom Tom Are D Same / Switching Networks On Cdma / Is There Any Software Avalaible For Free Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.