Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,476 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

Oracle, CCNA, SAP, PMP, Web Design, Comptia+ And Programming Tutorials - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oracle, CCNA, SAP, PMP, Web Design, Comptia+ And Programming Tutorials (781 Views)

Medicine And Programming / Mechatronics (IIT, Lagos) Or CCNA (cisco) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oracle, CCNA, SAP, PMP, Web Design, Comptia+ And Programming Tutorials by PVICT: 4:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hello Nairalanders, I am Anthony S.E Elewa, a staff of Pinnacle View ICT, we are a ICT consultancy firm that specialize in training/education in the ICT Field, currently we in colloaboration with the Federal Ministry of Information are on the 3rd phase of the National ICT FOR ALL campaign. For more info, you can visit our website at http://www.pinnacleviewltd.com/new/welcome-to-pinnacle-view-nig-ltd/

It is obvious that in our world today, a BSc or HND is just not enough to compete in the global market, hence the need for additional professional qualifications especially in the ICT field. With the ever increasing demand for professionals then came the high cost of training and certification at best or substandard training at worst.

I have good news for you, today I want to share with you official and approved tutorials and ebooks of different professional courses. This will go a long extent in boosting your knowledge, prep before taking exams or before enrolling for the course because infact the ebooks and tutorials are originals from the authors. Ebooks and tutorials are available for the following:

- Oracle 11g Administration and Oracle 11g SQL Fundamental (from Oracle University)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- SAP ERP
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Web Masters (HTML, JavaScript, PHP, MySQL)
- CompTIA+ Professional (Hardware Engineering)
- Software Development (Programming)
- Electronic Accounting (Ms Account and Peachtree)
And many more (like internet security, computer appreciation and System administration)

I will be giving all these ebooks and tutorial to anyone interested for just N15,000 (fifteen thousand naira) only for ALL OF THEM.
But if you want for only one course (e.g. Oracle) that will be N5,000 (five thousand naira only).

We am not trying to extract money from Nigerians, We (PV ICT) are only trying to make things easier for potential ICT students. With these ebooks, you can read, get fully prepared and ready to get certified (did I not mention it is approved by the mother company).

For more info or to order , you can send an SMS with your query to 08174647456 (Don't call because I might be too busy to pick) or email to legacyresearchconsultancy@gmail.com

We at PV ICT wants you to succeed. Thanks.
Re: Oracle, CCNA, SAP, PMP, Web Design, Comptia+ And Programming Tutorials by zolajpower: 10:40am On Dec 27, 2013
How is the schedule of payment,is part or full payment?
Re: Oracle, CCNA, SAP, PMP, Web Design, Comptia+ And Programming Tutorials by PVICT: 11:02am On Dec 27, 2013
zolajpower: How is the schedule of payment,is part or full payment?

It all depends on our arrangement.
Re: Oracle, CCNA, SAP, PMP, Web Design, Comptia+ And Programming Tutorials by Loonyy(m): 9:51am On Dec 30, 2013
Corper's price nko? undecidedCorper's price nko?
Re: Oracle, CCNA, SAP, PMP, Web Design, Comptia+ And Programming Tutorials by PVICT: 10:54am On Dec 30, 2013
Loonyy: Corper's price nko? undecidedCorper's price nko?

Lol

(1) (Reply)

I Need The Services Of A Decent Lawyer For My Small Biz / Training In Port Harcourt (peachtree, Tally Erp.9, Quickbook, Daceasy) / "It’s Better For Me To Commit Suicide Than Live" - Ex-nigerian Boxer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.