Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Webmasters Pls Help Review This Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters Pls Help Review This Site (567 Views)

Webmasters Pls Help / Dear Webmasters, Pls Review This Blog For Me / Help Review This Forum Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters Pls Help Review This Site by maekhel(m): 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
Pls kindly review this site of mine and make constructive suggestions where necessary. www.tutorialslodge.com
Re: Webmasters Pls Help Review This Site by Ambwelo(m): 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
I love the graphics and layout!However,I have some reservations:most of the links on the menu are empty and the container shifts to the left leaving an awkward white space at the right.I feel you should align it in the middle in your CSS perhaps with "margin left and margin right" as is the case in my website: www.ambwelo.com
Re: Webmasters Pls Help Review This Site by adewasco2k(m): 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2013
so many things to say and no time, the layout is not centralized, the color of the header and footer is kinda too sharp, the footers background color and color in interfering, can hardly read the links on the footer.

suggestions:

You know the best way to centralize your layout? you can try use margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto; (margin 0px auto)
Re: Webmasters Pls Help Review This Site by maekhel(m): 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
Tnks 4 d review and suggestion taken
Re: Webmasters Pls Help Review This Site by maekhel(m): 6:12am On Dec 27, 2013
adewasco2k: so many things to say and no time, the layout is not centralized, the color of the header and footer is kinda too sharp, the footers background color and color in interfering, can hardly read the links on the footer.

suggestions:

You know the best way to centralize your layout? you can try use margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto; (margin 0px auto)
tnks man, what r d oda tins u wud suggest so i cn include dem in d design
Re: Webmasters Pls Help Review This Site by adewasco2k(m): 12:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
maekhel:
tnks man, what r d oda tins u wud suggest so i cn include dem in d design

I dont think it is economical to suggest more when you have not implemented any
Re: Webmasters Pls Help Review This Site by maekhel(m): 2:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
adewasco2k:

I dont think it is economical to suggest more when you have not implemented any
i rily appreciate u reviewin my site n av taken ur suggestns. My subscriptn is finished dats y av nt implementd ur suggestns in my design. I askd 4 oda tins because i'd lyk 2 knw if it tins i wil nid 2 read up, so i cn do so b4 i subscribe nxt mnth. Tnks once again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Quick To Accept CPM Companies For Your Blog Or Website / Payment Platform To Use On Ecommerce Site? / Website Experts,your Opinion And Suggestions Will Be Highly Appreciated Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.