Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Debe Ojukwu And Victoria Ndidi Ojukwu Are Thieves, Forgers And Murderers! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Debe Ojukwu And Victoria Ndidi Ojukwu Are Thieves, Forgers And Murderers! (2416 Views)

Affordable 16,17,18,20,50 Rooms Hotel At Lekki Phase 1 And Victoria Island Lagos / Ikemba Called Debe Ojukwu A Liar And A 419 Thief In Public! / Developmental Lease @ Ikoyi, Lekki And Victoria Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debe Ojukwu And Victoria Ndidi Ojukwu Are Thieves, Forgers And Murderers! by PaulNzeogwu: 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
My investigations and research has revealed that Debe Sylvester Udeh "Ojukwu" and his wife Victoria Ndidi Ogbonna Udeh "Ojukwu" have been forging signatures belonging to The Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu and the surviving senior directors of Ojukwu Transport Limited, Professor Joseph Ojukwu and Engineer Emmanuel Ojukwu and fraudulently collecting rents worth over 500 million naira!

Many Nigerians are wondering why The Federal Government and The Lagos State Government are tolerating this blatant violation of Nigerian law.

Bookmark this page for more evidence and reports of this unbelievable combination of arrogance, foolishness and criminality.

Re: Debe Ojukwu And Victoria Ndidi Ojukwu Are Thieves, Forgers And Murderers! by PaulNzeogwu: 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
THOU SHALL NOT STEAL! (Exodus chapter 20, verse 15)

THOU SHALL NOT KILL! (Exodus chapter 20, verse 13)

When God's commandments are violated, there must and will be dire consequences unless there is repentance because God is not a liar!

This chilling account of the sudden deaths of Ananias (Hebrew, "the Lord is gracious"wink and Sapphira (Aramaic, "beautiful"wink makes us face the fact that God deals with sin, especially church members' deceit and lack of integrity. If God acts to preserve the integrity of the community that the gospel produced, we can have increased confidence in the truthfulness of the message itself (Lk 1:4). That's the good news for the inquirer. This narrative is bad news, though, for any who would take a casual approach to entering the kingdom of God.A Man Who Was Good to His Family (5:1-6)

Living out their unity with the believers, Ananias and his wife Sapphira sold real estate (see 5:3), brought and placed money at the apostles' feet. This action paralleled Barnabas's (4:37), with one significant difference. In collusion with his wife, Ananias kept back part of the money for himself. Literally, he embezzled from the sale price. This is paralleled in the LXX report of Achan's sin (Josh 7:1), in secular sources describing the pilfering of gold dedicated to the god Apollos (Athenaeus Deiporosophists 6.234) and in the keeping back of crops that had been declared common property in the Celtic tribe Vaccaei (Diodorus Siculus Library of History 5.34.3).

Peter exposes the fraud. He knows the truth, whether by hearsay, reading Ananias's face or Spirit-empowered insight. By asking Ananias why Satan has filled his heart for the purpose of lying to the Holy Spirit and embezzlement, Peter exposes the spiritual battle that is raging (compare Lk 4:1-13). Satan now attacks Christ's mission from within as he had done through Judas and Peter (Lk 22:3, 31). The "father of lies" (Jn 8:44) starts in the heart, the source of all decisions concerning possessions and their relation to God (Lk 12:34; 16:14-15; Acts 8:21-22; contrast 2:46; 4:32). Ananias shows not simply a lack of honesty in bringing only a part of the sale price but also a lack of integrity--bringing only a part while pretending to bring the whole (Stott 1990:109).

Peter now exposes Ananias's full responsibility: he had full control over the property before it was sold, and over the sale price before he contributed any portion to the common fund (5:4). This statement can help us understand the arrangements of having all things in common (2:44; 4:32) and the practice of selling property and bringing the proceeds to the apostles as a contribution to a fund for the poor (4:34-37; compare 2:45), for it shows the voluntary, even periodic nature of the process. Peter again asks the piercing question "Why?" This sin, like all sin, is finally not against human beings but against God.

But sin blinds us to the true nature of the offense: that our sin is against God. Sin also blinds us so that we choose short-term gains in this life, heedless of the long-term loss in the next (Lk 9:24-25). For Ananias it was the possibility of being praised for his generosity while keeping a secure nest egg for his wife (Hebrew ktubah, or dowry paid to a wife in the case of a unilateral divorce or at his death--see m. Ketubot; Derrett 1977:196).

As Ananias listens to this expose (NIV's when Ananias heard this does not do justice to the simultaneous action indicated by the present participle), suddenly he falls down and dies (exepsyxen, used primarily in accounts of death as a result of divine judgment--Acts 5:10; 12:23; Judg 4:21). God, the knower of all hearts, has assessed Ananias's unrepentant heart and immediately judged him for his sin (contrast Acts 15:cool.

Such a punishment, "death at the hands of heaven," was a recognized penalty in Old Testament and Jewish law. The punishments for partaking of the priestly tithe while ritually unclean and the strange fire of Nadab and Abihu are the closest parallels (Lev 10:1-7; 22:9; m. Keritot; Derrett 1977:197). No wonder great fear comes upon the Jewish Christian bystanders (compare Acts 5:11; 19:17).

Such discipline certainly has its deterrent value. The hasty, unceremonious burial of Ananias shows the believers recognize that God's judgment has fallen on one who by his embezzlement had violated the transparent unity of the Spirit-filled assembly (see Lev 10:6; Semahot 2:cool. The young men (young in age, not office) cover his eyes and wrap his body in a shroud (synesteilan; the word systellontos, referring to a functionary related to burials, has been discovered on an inscription in a synagogue in Beth Shearim--see Safrai 1976:776). Without the traditional rituals of mourning, Ananias is taken outside the city and buried.Beautiful Conspirator (5:7-11)

Three hours later Sapphira arrives. Luke, given his mention of her ignorance, probably intends us to understand Peter's question to be about the agreed-upon false price, not the true price. Either way, his inquiry gives her an opportunity to confess or persist in her sin (compare Lk 22:48).

In response, Peter again uses the penetrating "why" question. The NIV emphasizes Peter's disbelief by phrasing it How could you . . . . He reveals his knowledge of the crime and points out its implications for their covenant relationship with God. In the wilderness the Israelites through their unbelief and murmuring against God were actually putting him to the test to see if he would indeed punish sin. At Kadesh Barnea they discovered that he does (Num 14:20-23; Ps 95:7-11; compare Deut 6:16). So Ananias and Sapphira learn that in this life God can, and when he chooses will, punish sinners either by immediate death or by some other means. This can happen to those who claim to be, and may truly be, a part of his covenant people, enjoy his salvation blessings and yet deliberately sin and remain unrepentant (1 Cor 5:5; 1 Jn 5:16-17).

For Christians today this is still a temptation: to so luxuriate in the love and grace of God that we do not take seriously the consequences of our deliberate sinning. But God will not be mocked (Gal 6:7-cool.

In a prophecy and an effective judgment, but not a curse, Peter declares that the young men who buried Sapphira's husband (the feet of points to their function as transporters of the dead) are at the door and will soon carry out another corpse--hers. Luke heightens the impact with the phrase at that moment (5:10).

Thus Sapphira too experiences divine judgment by immediate death, and the believers again respond with dishonorable burial. The lack of reference to wrapping the body may reflect the Jewish custom that women could wrap both men and women, but men could wrap only men (Semahot 12:10).

Re: Debe Ojukwu And Victoria Ndidi Ojukwu Are Thieves, Forgers And Murderers! by PaulNzeogwu: 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
The only relevant question here is this: Is Debe a thief and did he and his wife Victoria Ndidi Udeh forge signatures and steal untold millions from The Ojukwu Family?

If the answer is yes then they should be dealt with in accordance to Igbo traditional law.

Igbo people are known worldwide as a people who will tolerate and even celebrate stealing, corruption and 419.

Is this our culture? Is this who we are? The world may not be wrong? We need to take a good look at our character and culture......

Samuel doe is a good example of how honorable Africans deal with theft. Debe and his wife deserve nothing less.

Re: Debe Ojukwu And Victoria Ndidi Ojukwu Are Thieves, Forgers And Murderers! by vicoloni(m): 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
Weighty allegations like this should be sent to relevant authorities and not a social media. My two cent.

1 Like

Re: Debe Ojukwu And Victoria Ndidi Ojukwu Are Thieves, Forgers And Murderers! by PaulNzeogwu: 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2013
Debe is a liar and a thief. Ojukwu never asked him to manage any properties. What he did with the help of his juju witchcraft wife was forge signatures and swindle innocent tennants of their hard earned money.

Why is he not mentioned in Ikemba's will? Because he is not his biological son but a liar and thief.

Why was Debe neither at ikemba's funeral or memorial service in Nnewi as shown in the pictures below? Because he is not Ikemba's son but a 419 impostor, fraudulent liar, forger and theif! If he was a member of my family, he and his thief thief wife would both be dead and buried a long time ago!

Pictures do not lie! People lie! Debe is a liar, a 419 criminal and thief. If he was Ojukwu's biological son, he would be in one of these pictures! Not even in the memorial service? Uwazurike is even there with Ojukwu's real biological family. Why is Debe not there? Why was he not in Ojukwu's will? Only a fool will believe that Debe is Ojukwu's son and he is playing people for fools and swindling innocent hard working people! He belongs in Kiri Kiri or a tire around his neck!

One picture is worth a thousand words! Here are three pictures and Ojukwu's will. Liars and thieves belong in hell!

The truth is that debe is Ojukwu's very distant cousins son with a married wawa prostitute named Margrete Udeh. The truth will not change no matter how good a 419 con man and thief Debe is! He is playing this 419 game for one reason only! Money!

Re: Debe Ojukwu And Victoria Ndidi Ojukwu Are Thieves, Forgers And Murderers! by PaulNzeogwu: 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
Debe was not allowed into the funeral because he is not Ojukwu's biological son but a bastard child of ojukwu's distant cousin with a wawa prostitute named Margarete.

Debe is not mentioned in Ojukwu's will because he is not Ojukwu's biological son but a bastard child of ojukwu's distant cousin with a wawa prostitute named Margarete.

The evidence is clear that debe is a fraud, forger, criminal bastard and should be dealt with in accordance to Igbo traditional law. He should be put to death like another well known thief, Samuel Doe.

CODICIL

DIM CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU-OJUKWU

Prepared by

Sir Emeka |Onyemelukwe (KGS) (JP)
PP. Emeka Onyemelukwe & Associates
Legal Practitioners
17 Kenyatta Street,
Uwani, Enugu.

CODICIL, VARYING, REVOKING AND ADDING TO MY WILL

I, DIM CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU, EZIGBO-GBURUGBURU, of NO. 7 Forest Crescent, GRA, Enugu, formerly residing at No. 4 Isiuzo Street, Independence Layout, Enugu, declares this to be a first codicil to my will which bears date, the 9th day of July 2005.

1. By my said will I gave absolutely to my wife Mrs. Bianca Odinaka Olivia Odumegwu Ojukwu, the real property, located at No. 7 Forest Crescent, GRA Enugu, Enugu State and property known as Plot No. 20 Cadastral B9, located in JABI DAM, Abuja and covered by Certificate of Occupancy NO. 4405.

1(a) I hereby declare that those two properties have since been transferred to my wife, Mrs. Bianca Odinaka Olivia Ojukwu, by a Deed of Gift (Gift inter vivos)) already registered.

2. In paragraph 5 of that will, I gave the property known as Jubilee Hotel on Jubilee Road, Zaria, Kaduna State to my daughter, Tenni Hamman.

(a) I have since sold that property.

3. In paragraph 9, 10 and 11 of my will, I devised and bequeathed my one hector each out of my 6 (six) hecters of land, located at Umuezena, Umudim, Nnewi, to my son Nwachukwu, my daughters, Nmegha; Ebele; Chineme and two hecters to my wife, Bianca Odinaka Olivia Odumegwu Ojukwu.

4. In view of the current problem in that parcel of land at Umuezena, Umudim, Nnewi, I direct that on resolution of the dispute between Obi Umezena and the Youths, what ever acreage or number of plots of land given to me shall be shared in the same ratio used in my will.

5. By my said will, in paragraph 12, I gave and bequeathed my interest in my mother’s property at Onwudiwe Street, Uwani, Enugu to my nephew Tom Bigger.

(a) Tom Bigger is my nephew to whom I devise and bequeath my interest at 56 Onwudiwe Street, Uwani, Enugu.

6. Also in my will, in paragraph 13, I gave my interest in my mother’s property at Thinker’s Corner, Enugu,Enugu State, to my nephew Robert Bigger.

(a) Robert Bigger is my nephew, to whom I gave all my interest in my mother’s plot of land at Thinker Corner Enugu. That plot of land is registered as instrument No. 29 at page 29, in volume 478 of the land Registry, Enugu.

7. I gave all my moneys in my account in Zenith Bank of Nigeria Plc. Bourdillon Street, Ikoyi, Lagos and Diamond Bank of Nigeria Plc. Garden Avenue, Enugu to my wife, Mrs. Bianca Odinaka Olivia Odumegwu Ojukwu, for the up keep of our children and herself.

8. OJUKWU TRANSPORT LTD
I hereby direct that on my demise, my wife Mrs. Bianca Odinaka Olivia Odumegwu Ojukwu shall take over my seat on the board of Ojukwu Transport Ltd. She may nominate any person of her choice to represent her in her absence at board meetings.

9. My wife, Bianca Odinaka Olivia Odumegwu Ojukwu shall retain my interest at No. 29 Queen’s Drive, Ikoyi, Lagos, which I fought hard to secure from the clutches of Lagos State Government.

10. I have thought about how peace shall endure within my brothers on the Board of Ojukwu Transport Ltd. And I have come to the conclusion that the Real Estate properties and companies shares of Ojukwu Transport Ltd. Be shared, except NNEWI HOUSE, which shall remain, the legacy, binding us an generations to come. This property at No. 1-3 Creek Road, Apapa, Lagos, shall still be owned by Ojukwu Transport Ltd. However, I suggest that my half brothers agree on one Estate Agent, who shall manage the property. Proceeds from that property shall be shared equally among the three sons of late Sir. L.P. Ojukwu yearly as a binding legacy for generations to come.

11. I hereby direct that on the sharing of the Real Estate properties of Ojukwu Transport Ltd. The shares accruable to me shall be shared equally between my children from Late Njideka Odumegwu Ojukwu and the children of Mrs. Bianca Odinaka Olivia Odumegwu Ojukwu.

12. I also direct that my daughters, Ebele Odumegwu Ojukwu and Tenni Hamman, be given a share of the Real Estate properties accruable to me.

13. I also demand that all the company shares owned by Ojukwu Transport Ltd. Be brought to a common pool and shared amongst the directors of the company.

14. I devise and bequeath my bungalow, at Abuja under Federal Housing Authority, HSE 41, 1st Avenue, 1(A) Road, Lugbe Estate, Abuja to my daughter Chineme. She shall own the property exclusively.

15. I devise and bequeath to my son Okigbo Odumegwu Ojukwu, my plot of land known as plot 10, Block 1, Thinkers Corner Enugu. He shall hold and enjoy the land exclusively.

16. In all other respects, I confirm my said will as modified by this Codicil.

IN WITNESS I have hereto set my hand this 16th day of December, 2009.

Re: Debe Ojukwu And Victoria Ndidi Ojukwu Are Thieves, Forgers And Murderers! by PaulNzeogwu: 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2013
vicoloni: Weighty allegations like this should be sent to relevant authorities and not a social media. My two cent.

Not when Debe says that he has bribed the Judges, E.F.C.C., Lagos State Minister of Justice, Commissioner of Police, and all government officials. If the authorities are too corrupt to do their job, Igbo people and MASSOB will do it for them.
Re: Debe Ojukwu And Victoria Ndidi Ojukwu Are Thieves, Forgers And Murderers! by DebeSOjukwu: 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
OKGBO OJUKWU, posing as PAUL NZEOGWU, I feel pity for you. This is what feeding from hand to mouth and living in one bedroom in the slums of london has reduced you to. It is clear that you are nearing insanity. After wasting your life away in London with no degree or educational qualification and surviving on social welfare from UK government, you are now venting your marijuana fueled frustration on Internet.

Whether you like it or not MY FATHER GAVE ME HIS PROPERTIES TO MANAGE BECAUSE YOU ARE USELESS AT 47 YEARS AND HAVE ACHIEVED NOTHING IN LIFE BUT DRINKING YOUR LIFE AWAY IN UK PUB AND BARS. NO AMOUNT OF INTERNET BLACKMAIL AND YOUR WICKED LIES AND ACCUSATIONS CAN CHANGE THAT.

GO TO COURT AND PROVE ALL YOUR CLAIMS INSTEAD OF MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF HERE AND DISGRACING THE FAMILY. SHAMELESS BRAT..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Debe Ojukwu And Victoria Ndidi Ojukwu Are Thieves, Forgers And Murderers! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
All of you re bunch of lazy idiots,go and earn ur own living by working hard like everyone of us,let Dim rest in peace.We don't care,U guys can keep on fighting over another man sweat,.C'mon grow up kids.

1 Like

Re: Debe Ojukwu And Victoria Ndidi Ojukwu Are Thieves, Forgers And Murderers! by kingthreat(m): 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
This is serious.

Well in every accusation, there is an element of truth. Dede has something to explain.
Re: Debe Ojukwu And Victoria Ndidi Ojukwu Are Thieves, Forgers And Murderers! by Seun(m): 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2013
Paul Nzeogwu:

Not when Debe says that he has bribed the Judges, E.F.C.C., Lagos State Minister of Justice, Commissioner of Police, and all government officials. If the authorities are too corrupt to do their job, Igbo people and MASSOB will do it for them.
Were you there when he said it??
Re: Debe Ojukwu And Victoria Ndidi Ojukwu Are Thieves, Forgers And Murderers! by Dhelake: 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
OP ... It's like you will have something to gain from this issue if it goes against debe
Re: Debe Ojukwu And Victoria Ndidi Ojukwu Are Thieves, Forgers And Murderers! by kingthreat(m): 10:45am On Jan 01, 2014
This is nothing but Ojukwu family palaver. None of my business.

(1) (Reply)

Property For Sale In Barnawa G.R.A, Kaduna / Pic of Luxury Built 5bed Fully Detached For Sale In Chevy View Estate Lekki 65m / Which Of The Online Real Estate Websites In Nigeria Are Reliable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.