Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Just For Matured Ladies; Discover That Right Partner - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Just For Matured Ladies; Discover That Right Partner (602 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just For Matured Ladies; Discover That Right Partner by wiser: 11:35am On Aug 04, 2008
TO BE FRANK, MALE PARTNERS ARE HEARTLESS IN DATING RELATIONSHIP, WHICH I AM NOT EXCEMPTED. THEY ARE READY TO BREAK YOUR HEART. BUT JUST FOR GOD WHOM AM SERVING TO PITTY THE LADIES, I HAVE FOR YOU THAT KEY POINT WELL PROVED, THAT WILL HELP YOU DETECT THAT SERIOUS MAN DATING YOU FOR MARRIAGE BEFORE YOU WASTE YOUR TIME SPENDING YOUR LIFE TIME WITH HIM FOR NOTHING. AGAIN THE MATERIAL WILL ALSO SHOW YOU HOW TO HOLD THIS MAN CAPTIVE WITHOUT HIM KNOWING. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED FORWARD AN e-mail to me at steveamaije@yahoo.com

I am known as theoritical cleaner and also working in my ministry i called "UNVEIL IT AND LET THEM KNOW" i have come to make the ladies feel happy in line to my MOTTO AS "A MEDIUM FOR GOD'S GLORY"
Re: Just For Matured Ladies; Discover That Right Partner by kofobode(f): 9:10am On Aug 05, 2008

(1) (Reply)

Mate / Friendship / How Can I Get The Best Women On Facebook? I Badly Need One!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.