Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Best Phone/tablet For Reading Ebook - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Phone/tablet For Reading Ebook (509 Views)

With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? / Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research / Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Phone/tablet For Reading Ebook by dovercomer(m): 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
l need a phone or tablet that will be easy to read ebook and not more than 20k.
I'm thinking of tecno p5 but not sure of how easy it is for reading because I'm currently using nokia 5800 but the screen is just too small for reading ebooks.
Re: Best Phone/tablet For Reading Ebook by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
dovercomer: l need a phone or tablet that will be easy to read ebook and not more than 20k.
I'm thinking of tecno p5 but not sure of how easy it is for reading because I'm currently using nokia 5800 but the screen is just too small for reading ebooks.
Using a phone to read e-books might not be a good idea. It could strain your eyes and cause a lot of head-ache.
Checkout Amazon kindle fire range of tablets, some are very cheap all you need is someone to ship to naija, or you get a tecno phantom pad mini.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's The Recharge Card Price In Your Area? / Tips To Save Ipad Battery Life / iPads Reportedly Causing Unexpected Skin Rash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.