Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,928 members, 7,956,482 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:42 PM

Emergency Travel Certificate For My Baby - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Emergency Travel Certificate For My Baby (1232 Views)

Medview Passengers Coming Out After Their Plane Made An Emergency Landing / Procedure For Obtaining An Emergency Travel Certificate / Nigeria Emergency Travel Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emergency Travel Certificate For My Baby by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
I had my baby in the UK few weeks ago and we are now getting ready to go back to Nigeria. Can anyone help me with information on how to get an emergency travelling certificate for the baby. Thank you in advance.
Re: Emergency Travel Certificate For My Baby by Lexusgs430: 11:59pm On Dec 26, 2013
Question seems a bit vague. You have not furnished us with enough information to go by. Was baby issued with a birth certificate? NHC would want to see some form of documentary proof that the baby is actually yours (to prevent child abduction).
Re: Emergency Travel Certificate For My Baby by Nobody: 3:16am On Dec 27, 2013
Yes he is my child and I have his birth certificate. I decided to opt for ETC because the process of getting a passport is longer. Thank you.
Re: Emergency Travel Certificate For My Baby by Lexusgs430: 3:23am On Dec 27, 2013
It should not be difficult. Take a trip to trafalgar square(NHC), armed with a letter from the babies father (or another) they will not know the difference and begin process.
Re: Emergency Travel Certificate For My Baby by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
@worry, is that the advice I asked for?. I'm entitled to the NHS service and not owing anybody, neither am I trying to run away. thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Moldova Visa / Useful Information About Slovakia VISA Application Needed! / Weekend Visit To Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.