Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,609 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:45 AM

My Experience With Alibaba in SCOAN(TB Joshua)...Nigeria King Of Comedy! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience With Alibaba in SCOAN(TB Joshua)...Nigeria King Of Comedy! (2041 Views)

TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law / Tb Joshua & Scoan Now Attracts More Visitor Than Jerusalem! / Man With A Gun At Scoan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Alibaba in SCOAN(TB Joshua)...Nigeria King Of Comedy! by immortalvoices(m): 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
Ali Baba also called Atunyota Alleluya Akporobomerere known for his bone crushing comedy stormed SCOAN(Synagogue Church Of All Nations) founder's 50th birthday(June 12,2013) in a ground style alongside T-Mac,Lepacious Bose, MC Abbey,Deborah Fraser (South Africa),I For Christ Ministries.These are household names in the entertainment industry.
Let's talk about what's on everybody's lips in the Gospeltainment industry.Have you ever seen break dancers,stunt Men,If you have,then imagine doing this art to win souls to Christ.This was my personal experience and encounter with this young dynamic,explosive,mindblowing and soulwinning Dance Ministry called I FOR CHRIST MINISTRIES[i][/i].I have been observing this group for years but to my greatest disbelieve I was overwhelmed when the Nigeria King of Comedy introduced them to perform at the ARENA OF LIBERTY STAGE.Well,Pictures do not tell lies.These are firsthand pictures I took during the event.

Note:I shall subsequently update/upload their pictures of their current events till date.(Moderator,abeg front page for larger views)

Re: My Experience With Alibaba in SCOAN(TB Joshua)...Nigeria King Of Comedy! by immortalvoices(m): 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
I did promise to upload/update subsequent and recent pictures of their performance this festive period.You can also check my signature as I keep you posted.
Re: My Experience With Alibaba in SCOAN(TB Joshua)...Nigeria King Of Comedy! by immortalvoices(m): 1:24am On Dec 27, 2013
It's about 2 weeks 20 hours and some fraction of minutes,When I watched this talented Gospeltainment group Live on Emmanuel.Tv as they presented a breathtaking Dance Drama titled:God's Armour.I was amazed,puzzled and speechless as I stared blankly at my Television set engrossed in this concept that seems like an Epic Movies.Indeed,I was thrilled beyond major.Here is a link to view and download the video containing the dance drama.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt4lkEYEhAA

Re: My Experience With Alibaba in SCOAN(TB Joshua)...Nigeria King Of Comedy! by immortalvoices(m): 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
One thing that fascinated me the most is how creative and determine they were to incorporate[b] EL WIRES[/b] in their costume. Electroluminescent wire (often abbreviated as EL wire) is a thin copper wire coated in a phosphor which glows when an alternating current is applied to it. Its thin diameter makes it flexible and ideal for use in a variety of applications such as clothing or costumes. This is something I've only seen in movies like STEP UP 3D, TRON LEGACY and Chris Brown's FINE CHINA MUSIC VIDEO but thank God I was privilege to get a first hand knowledge of this costumes.
Now, here is the real deal, we live at a time where majority of our youths spend their money on things that had no lasting value to their lives but here is a group whose members are youths and students like us but still took it upon themselves to make use of State of the Art costumes here in our Great nation-Nigeria. This is the kind of Spirit of Excellence that should be emulated. Just imagine what this "I For Christ Ministries" would achieve with the right sponsors and endorsements.

Below are pictures of Step Up 3D(First) and I For Christ's Light costume.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Don’t Shake Hands With Ladies (photo) / Contest For The Best Logo Designs For Nairaland / e.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.