Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,330 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Catfish business analysis - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Catfish business analysis (7791 Views)

Packaged Dried Catfish Business. Is It Profitable? / Catfish Business: My Experience, Challenges And Possibly Feeding Solution / Catfish Business: How Lucrative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catfish business analysis by ayofag(m): 8:07am On Dec 24, 2015
[quote author=Dotmax53 post=41293511]

Hello,

In response to your request;

1. You can get a conventional Smoking kiln btw 47-50k all depending on how many kg fishes you want to smoke at a goal. Could be more.

2. You can start by getting the smoking kiln first then get a farm nearby to buy catfish at a cheaper price. (Can link you up with one), Learn the gutting, smoking & spicing process then start.

3. Getting sales is the interesting part because the market can never be saturated, you can get a shop, package it in transparent lylons and sell either via market or through nairaland or probably distribute to marketers with commission.

Most of my sales on the kiln comes via this thread. Could guide you for some weeks.

All the best.

Ayodeji
Re: Catfish business analysis by ayofag(m): 11:52am On Dec 24, 2015
Re: Catfish business analysis by ayofag(m): 9:51am On Jan 02, 2016
The joy of the Lord shall not depart from you. Your Glory shall be unlimited in Jesus name.
Happy New Year to all our customers.

1 Like

Re: Catfish business analysis by Jesusbaby6(f): 3:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
[quote author=ayofag post=41294157][/quote]

Pls how much is the 200kg capacity. Can one klin have both gas and electricity with temperature guage ? If I want a separate chamber in the klin to collect the fish oil can u add it? How much will everything be?
Re: Catfish business analysis by ayofag(m): 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
As the valentine's day is approaching, guys & ladies abeg do gentle o. Happy valentine's day to all our customers. We love you.
Re: Catfish business analysis by MzDeeb(f): 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
[quote author=ayofag post=41294157][/quote]
Hi.
Pls i am interested in buying the smoking kiln...
I want to start small.. 200 fishes per batches.
How much is it?
Does it uses gas n coal?
I don't have a farm now, can i use it in my compound.. Like my balcony?
If yes, hope the smoke won't disturb the neighbours.
Thanks.
Will be expecting ur response asap
Re: Catfish business analysis by Goldencollins: 7:16am On Feb 28, 2016
ayofag:
Why do we keep getting thirsty in the midst of many waters?
A question I keep asking myself. Now, the year 2013 has ended, do I keep sitting at home for the next one year, capital NO.
Fish supply has never completely met people’s demand, many rushed into the business and will continue to rush out until they realize the money making techniques behind the CATFISH business. For my fellow nairalanders, Simply put. HOW DO WE MAKE MONEY FROM CATFISH BUSINESS 2014. To be continued……
Pls Sir can I have ur number so we can talk on phone,am interested in this business.
Re: Catfish business analysis by hardetootu: 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
ayofag:
Purchase yours now and start earning more income from catfish smoking becoming an enterpreneur.

please what is the capacity and cost for this kiln and can it be transported to Minna in Nigér state?
Re: Catfish business analysis by ayofag(m): 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
Happy new month Nairalanders.
Re: Catfish business analysis by ayofag(m): 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
Purchase yours now and start earning more income from catfish smoking becoming an entrepreneur. Contact for more details.
Re: Catfish business analysis by ayofag(m): 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
Re: Catfish business analysis by ayofag(m): 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
Re: Catfish business analysis by ayofag(m): 8:02am On Nov 27, 2016
Happy sunday.
Re: Catfish business analysis by ayofag(m): 8:04am On Nov 27, 2016
Its a beautiful evening to everyone out there waiting and hoping things get better. Catfish business is food business which will continue to grow in as much as food is needed for survival.

Avail yourself this opportunity now. For new customers who are willing to go into catfish smoking business. Contact for more information. Happy weekend.
Re: Catfish business analysis by ayofag(m): 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
Its been a while guys and I hope we are all doing well in our respective businesses. For those that are already into catfish production, i believe we are already reaping and happy that we ventured into the right business but for those that are still out there submitting CV's and being rejected, i want you to use this opportunity and make a better living.

Smoked catfish business is an opportunity waiting to be tapped. How to start dried and smoked catfish business in Nigeria? Venturing into dried and smoked catfish business is indeed a big business with unimaginable potentials as those doing it are making serious money from it already.

I will be discussing Catfish production including several Catfish Value chain opportunities such as smoking, filleting, catfish suya and Barbecue on a WhatsApp platform. In order to be a participant, you can join through this group link.

https://chatdotwhatsappdotcom/Fi8Ax6GhnWEI3y2erEFJGN

More details will be passed across to participants...

Note: Replace dot in the link with (.)

Merry Christmas and Happy new year in advance
Re: Catfish business analysis by ayofag(m): 7:31am On Dec 28, 2017
Its been a while guys and I hope we are all doing well in our respective businesses. For those that are already into catfish production, i believe we are already reaping and happy that we ventured into the right business but for those that are still out there submitting CV's and being rejected, i want you to use this opportunity and make a better living.

Smoked catfish business is an opportunity waiting to be tapped. How to start dried and smoked catfish business in Nigeria? Venturing into dried and smoked catfish business is indeed a big business with unimaginable potentials as those doing it are making serious money from it already.
I will be discussing Catfish production including several Catfish Value chain opportunities such as smoking, filleting, catfish suya and Barbecue on a WhatsApp platform. In order to be a participant, you can join through this group link.

Re: Catfish business analysis by blessorji: 8:30am On Dec 28, 2017
[The gruop link is not opening
quote author=ayofag post=63672451]

Merry Christmas and Happy new year in advance[/quote]
Re: Catfish business analysis by ayofag(m): 9:08am On Dec 28, 2017
blessorji:
[The gruop link is not opening
quote author=ayofag post=63672451]

Replace all dot with full stop and load the link
Re: Catfish business analysis by ayofag(m): 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
Re: Catfish business analysis by ayofag(m): 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
This training is my little way of appreciating my patronizers and the youths who are interested in becoming self-employed.
Re: Catfish business analysis by ayofag(m): 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
Fabricate your smoking kilns
Re: Catfish business analysis by sunnypek(m): 10:16am On Aug 01, 2018
At Op I don't know where I was all these while that I couldn't start this business... Pls the whatsapp link ain't working can you add me with this number please?
0 8 0 6 8 9 8 9 8 6 2. I will so much appreciate this sir...

Please quote me when you reply so I get here sir...
Re: Catfish business analysis by konews: 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
Goat farming business in Nigeria is very lucrative and because of this many individuals are going into the business. The agriculture sector of Nigeria greatly contributing the total national income and economic growth. Goat meats are widely accepted and consumed round the globe, while the milk is also gaining in popularity and is being sold in supermarkets across the United States, Europe and Asia and represent the bulk of the liquid milk market. Commercial goat farming is very popular in northern part of Nigeria than southern part.
https://businessplanhub.com.ng/2020-goat-farming-business-plan-in-nigeria-latest-edition-and-a-feasibility-study/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yola Market Inferno / Business Ideas In Ibadan / USSD: Banks Deny Owing MTN Nigeria, Other Telcos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.