Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

CAN Declares Fasting And Prayer Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Declares Fasting And Prayer Tomorrow (554 Views)

Fashola Will Need A Doctor, A Massager, And Prayer Warriors’ - Reuben Abati / Mimiko Declares 3 Days Fasting And Prayers For Officials Killed On Plane Crash / Anambra NLC Declares Fasting And Prayer Over Government Neglect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAN Declares Fasting And Prayer Tomorrow by phillippiano(m): 11:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
LAGOS—UMBRELLA body of Christians in the country,
the Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, has declared
tomorrow a day of fasting and prayers for the
security of Nigeria as citizens prepare for the new
year. Making the declaration yesterday, National
President of CAN, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor said the prayer had become necessary because it was
obvious certain forces were determined to truncate
the destiny of the nation. The cleric explained that in the life of the nation, there
are evil forces raging and threatening the corporate
existence of Nigeria. He urged Nigerians, irrespective of their religious or
ethnic differences to fast and pray for God to destroy
all those who are bent on truncating the destiny of
Nigeria.
www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/can-declares-fasting-prayers-tomorrow/
Re: CAN Declares Fasting And Prayer Tomorrow by Skyboyy(m): 11:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
Make dem com carry me na cry
Re: CAN Declares Fasting And Prayer Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 26, 2013
I should fast and pray while our leaders loot the treasury to enrich themselves. The bling bling pastor aka Oritsejafor must be high on fried cow dung mixed with chicken shyte! angry

Mtscheeeeeeewwww!! angry
Re: CAN Declares Fasting And Prayer Tomorrow by free2ryhme: 11:35pm On Dec 26, 2013
God help us all
Re: CAN Declares Fasting And Prayer Tomorrow by tpia5: 1:38am On Dec 27, 2013
lord have mercy on nigerians, the situation is out of control.

no single corner that remains untouched, no matter how rural or remote.
Re: CAN Declares Fasting And Prayer Tomorrow by Topgainer: 7:51am On Dec 27, 2013
The President Ayo should test his popularity by checking out the level of compliance tomorrow, across the cities. That will convince him that not many Nigerians see him as a Christian
Re: CAN Declares Fasting And Prayer Tomorrow by NosoChic: 8:26am On Dec 27, 2013
Let them fast and pray......As for me and my household, we are not a part of this.

We need to understand that our problem in Nigeria is not evil forces or the like, OUR INSINCERITY AND GREED as a people is the problem.

God does not owe Nigeria anything, He has blessed us abundantly. We need to examine ourselves and purge ourselves. This is the message CAN should convey. cool
Re: CAN Declares Fasting And Prayer Tomorrow by Lilimax(f): 9:07am On Dec 27, 2013
Whether the fasting is called by CAN or not, it coincided with ours? Our fasting
mode is already activated moreso, in the last five days of year 2013.

...the switch is already in progress(if you understand what I mean)
...navigating supernatural realms with uncommon speed. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Kashamu Vs US Court Case / Dangote $400m Zambia Cement Plant Will Be Ready In February / Latest In Jonathanian Tenure Elongation:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.