Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

OH - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / OH (802 Views)

Oh Sleep! / Oh-my Destiny! / Oh, Joy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OH by Savigne(f): 11:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
...It don't matter no more
Re: OH by shynerd(m): 12:06am On Dec 27, 2013
I apologise on his behalf. Seriously. This is a case of Transfer Of Aggression. God needs to raise him back up to his former estate so that love for him will reignite. I'll be praying for you.
Re: OH by Savigne(f): 12:11am On Dec 27, 2013
shy_nerd: I apologise on his behalf. Seriously. This is a case of Transfer Of Aggression. God needs to raise him back up to his former estate so that love for him will reignite. I'll be praying for you.
Thanx a lot...
Re: OH by detee2: 12:45am On Dec 27, 2013
Story that touches the heart....
But come to think of it, this stuff happen in most families in Nigeria..only dat pple bear dem up in their heart, praying and working hard day in day out so that their own children wont suffer such....
Its all transfer of aggression like someone rightly mentioned....
I pray that God continue to be with you and see you tru wateva you passing tru, and restore the joy of ur family even beyond your expectation.
Wishing u all da best in life

1 Like

Re: OH by shynerd(m): 12:53am On Dec 27, 2013
FRONT PAGE PLS...
Re: OH by homeboy205: 1:18am On Dec 27, 2013
just in case
Re: OH by Savigne(f): 6:38am On Dec 27, 2013
Thanx a lot dee and everyone else who commented.
Re: OH by detee2: 7:32am On Dec 27, 2013
Savigne: Thanx a lot dee and everyone else who commented.
u re most welcom
Re: OH by shynerd(m): 8:10am On Dec 27, 2013
homeboy205: just in case
lol...FTC no easy o.
Re: OH by shynerd(m): 8:11am On Dec 27, 2013
It's a new day.
Re: OH by Cikoloko(m): 8:55am On Dec 27, 2013
As I was reading this. My heart beat increased because I hav experience similar hrt brk lyk this but I Neva stop struggling and my mum neva stop prayering and blessing me today I am beta Dan yesterday,I pray God reward ur effort.
Re: OH by Savigne(f): 9:27am On Dec 27, 2013
Cikoloko: As I was reading this. My heart beat increased because I hav experience similar hrt brk lyk this but I Neva stop struggling and my mum neva stop prayering and blessing me today I am beta Dan yesterday,I pray God reward ur effort.
Amen...I know its only for a short while,which is why I pray daily for grace to persevere for my family....
Aal izz well
Re: OH by shynerd(m): 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
Savigne:
Amen...I know its only for a short while,which is why I pray daily for grace to persevere for my family....
Aal izz well
AMEN...still praying
Re: OH by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 01, 2014
PLease take it easy o.its just one of those trying times,am sure you'lld come out the stronger.WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER.May God be with you........AMEN

(1) (Reply)

:D / Following The Savior's Path and other poems. / Simple And Easy Tips To Become And Stay A Bookworm (with Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.