Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,509 members, 7,850,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

Letter to the moderators and nairalanders : please Correct The Errors - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Letter to the moderators and nairalanders : please Correct The Errors (431 Views)

Please Correct This Advert / Pls How Do I Correct The Mistake My Bank Made During BVN Registration? / Don't Change That Dail Or Don't Touch That Dail Please Correct The Celebs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter to the moderators and nairalanders : please Correct The Errors by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hi nairalanders ,some people banned me on TRAVEL ,ROMANCE and CELEBRITIES till 2017 for doing nothing ,hope moderators can correct this if it was an error .. .OGUGUA88 banned me on ROMANCE and CELEBRITIES till 2016,why JUSTWISE ban me on TRAVEL till 2017 ,hope this errors can be corrected so that I can be able to comments ,especially on CELEBRITIES, hope my wish can be granted as soon as possible ,please ,hope oga SEUN will take note of this and hear my voice

THANKS

SAKLEK

1 Like

Re: Letter to the moderators and nairalanders : please Correct The Errors by olorunthobby(f): 2:42am On Dec 27, 2013
banned till 2017 grin grin
Re: Letter to the moderators and nairalanders : please Correct The Errors by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 27, 2013
olorunthobby: banned till 2017 grin grin

u imagine that ,I don't know what's wrong , but it's from those moderators,, they are just doing what they like,thank GOD that they don't have power to ban me from this life.. ..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Made You Register On Nairaland? / Nairaland Will Be 9years Old Soon!! *cheers* / What's Your New Year Resolution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.