Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) - Fashion (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) (859713 Views)

Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy / Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) / Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by adegbitown: 6:14am On Apr 17, 2015
Eeya...hope it gets resolved soonest.
This is actually my first time of commenting on this thread. I just couldn't resist the urge to do so..and u know why?
IT'S OFFICIAL, TODAY IS MRS EFOSA, OUR VERY OWN wink EFOSAVAL'S BIRTHDAY!!! big day huh?? Can I hear a loud applause in da house. Let me be d first to do this here today.
I'm using this medium to wish you a very good happy birthday ma'am. You have been a source of blessing to me(us) so blessing and great things will never depart from u and all urs. Live long and keep prospering!
You're a jolly good fellow, so says all of us. We love you.

10 Likes

Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by Nobody: 6:22am On Apr 17, 2015
adegbitown:
Eeya...hope it gets resolved soonest.
This is actually my first time of commenting on this thread. I just couldn't resist the urge to do so..and u know why?
IT'S OFFICIAL, TODAY IS MRS EFOSA, OUR VERY OWN wink EFOSAVAL'S BIRTHDAY!!! big day huh?? Can I hear a loud applause in da house. Let me be d first to do this here today.
I'm using this medium to wish you a very good happy birthday ma'am. You have been a source of blessing to me(us) so blessing and great things will never depart from u and all urs. Live long and keep prospering!
You're a jolly good fellow, so says all of us. We love you.
#seconded#
Happy birthday Ma'am, bigger and better you I(we) pray for. May God richly bless your new age...

BTW, where the party go hold sef? Enjoy to the fullest! Cheers!!!
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 17, 2015
sweetseth:
Hi everyone, mrs efosa has tried 70times to get back on dis thread but she has bin receiving strange response dat she can't do dat bt she should try again in few hours later. So she chat with me on whatsap dat I should relate fis to d class. Bt she will keep trying see d picture she sent

I guess she wants to post something and probably included some smileys nairaland doesn't support. If that's the case, I suggest she should re-edit her post without those smileys. #mysuggestion#
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by lobel: 7:07am On Apr 17, 2015
Happy birthday to a rare gem and to a mentor, wish u all d very best in life. Enjoy your day Ma nd have Fun
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by Patajun: 7:37am On Apr 17, 2015
Happy birthday Principal, many happy returns, more favour,grace and breakthroughs in your new season. Enjoy your day and have a well deserved blast.
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by Glamourprincezz: 9:49am On Apr 17, 2015
HBD maam Valerie, Gods blessings upon u now and always.
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by Suzzytee05(f): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
Happy Birthday to a wonderful and rare gem, humble, beautiful (inside and outside) woman. I wish you long life, prosperity and every beautiful and good things of life. .
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by arewaangel(f): 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hbd my Boss,my Mentor,d real Vallisimo.llnp.God bless ur new age.U shall always b on top ma.I(we) celebrate u ma.Av fun.its ur day
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by Zikkie(f): 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
Happy birthday sweet Efosa, LLNP. Abeg whatever is causing her not to be able to post should be worked upon o! Moderators? Pls see to that

1 Like

Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by rukkylatunde: 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
this is my first post by a great follower. i just couldnt reject the urge to say happybirthday to madam Evosal. i wish you many happy returns. av a great day and weekend.
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by rukkylatunde: 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
this is my first post by a great follower. i just couldnt resist the urge to say happybirthday to madam Evosal. i wish you many happy returns. av a great day and weekend.
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by EFOSAVAL(f): 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
Awwww dear God embarassed.....I think I am officially an addict grin to posting here now coz the few hours I couldn't do so was like hell. shocked shocked so much stuffs I wanted to write here but it seems I was silenced

juicypetal it's not smilly issues at all.i have been here since 2008.there is something else I don't understand yet.u see how at the down part you would have the reply option that takes you to the page you can comment when this this happens my reply option will not be there anymore till hours later or days. It's been happening for some time now and I just thought it's nothing but now it's happening at regular intervals
anyways

Thank God nairaland moderators have sorried for me grin and ended my withdrawal period coz I don't know what to call it.
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by EFOSAVAL(f): 5:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
Yes today is my birthday cheesy wink and honesty I have been overwhelmed by all the prayers and love from every one so far.thanks so much guys some of your prayers just make me cry tears of joy.i really appreciate u all

So sorry for the delay in the sleeve topic.be rest assured that as soon as [s]I am free from the partying my husband is arranging for me (just the two of us things)[/s] grin cheesy I shall surely continue where we stop wink

2 Likes

Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by teatee: 6:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
This is my first time of posting here. I just wanna wish u a happy birthday. I pray that the lord will continue to strengthen u and he will grant u all ur heart desires...BIGGER U I PRAY MA..

1 Like

Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by ucheody: 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
Happy Birthday Efosa

1 Like

Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by SexySapphire(f): 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
Happy birthday Mrs Valerie, I wish u all the very best things u wish for yourself. May everlasting joy be yours and your household. By this time next year, I pray that we will hear ur name and company in a far more bigger place. Thank you so much for touching lives, I'm sure Pastor Sam Adeyemi will be so proud of your good works.

1 Like

Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by sweetseth: 11:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
Happy birthday to d best teacher. I wish you long life and prosperity. By this time next year we will be hearing greater testimonies from u. The lord will increase you and water ur life, family and business d way u are watering our in Jesus name
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:37am On Apr 18, 2015
SexySapphire:
Happy birthday Mrs Valerie, I wish u all the very best things u wish for yourself. May everlasting joy be yours and your household. By this time next year, I pray that we will hear ur name and company in a far more bigger place. Thank you so much for touching lives, I'm sure Pastor Sam Adeyemi will be so proud of your good works.

Awww thats so sweet dearie.
Thanks so much. Sam Adeyemi inspires me a lot. I use his teachings to better my self wink thanks
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:40am On Apr 18, 2015
sweetseth:
Happy birthday to d best teacher. I wish you long life and prosperity. By this time next year we will be hearing greater testimonies from u. The lord will increase you and water ur life, family and business d way u are watering our in Jesus name

A humble amen from me. smiley thanks
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by kemisole(f): 6:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
Waohhhhhhh,yesterday was my birthday too,happy birthday ma. I pray you grow from strength to strength,I wish you longlife,prosperity&hapiness.may God continue to bless you(amen)
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by kamkumkaf(f): 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
Sorry for taking u bk..m dx is my sew along Trouser all thanks To God and Mam.Efosal for d knowledge gifting

2 Likes

Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by tushwitch(f): 7:02am On Apr 19, 2015
happy birthday in arrears ma'am, may God continue to increase you and enlarge your coast ma...
BTW, great people are April people!, repping april10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by Lisabeta: 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
I hav been an ardent reader for almost a year now and I must say u are doing a wonderful job. thanks so much for impacting in our lives. God bless u richly.
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by sweetseth: 7:31am On Apr 21, 2015
Gd morning class , pls its been a long time when are we resuming ooo.
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by okikiola14: 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
happy birthday ma'am efosa many happy returns greater you in jesus name.
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by ayolight(f): 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
madam efosa, weldone, pls ma nd evry1 in d house if I want to start dealings in sowing materials bf other accessories in bulk if wholesales. Hw do I go abt it. do u ve any link? ll b expecting ur advice nd suggestions.
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by EFOSAVAL(f): 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
Thanks for hanging on for so long and thanks for all the birthday wishes.i had so much fun last week.but like I promised to continue on the sleeve topic I will just go into it. Please for easy under standing I want to repost all on sleeve from the beginning so that new folks would be able to read it without all the birthday messages in between.

Kumkumkaf grin your trouser is very nice.am so happy u did it.well done dear.
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by EFOSAVAL(f): 8:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
EFOSAVAL:
[size=24pt]Back to sleeves[/size]

The process of taking the sleeve measurements simply entails
1- Taking the desired length (from the shoulder down be it short, half length, 3 quater or long length) and the desire
2- Taking the desired circumference ( round the arm or the rist)

Now some find it difficult to measure a persons arm hole because of the smell and sweat lipsrsealed undecided...... grin well me too, in fact I never put my tape rule there. sad despite that it's important to take the accurate measurement there as this would affect how u cut your sleeve at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by EFOSAVAL(f): 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
What I do is I take the circumference of the upper bust and on that same line i take the upper bust by length ( from shoulder to the top part of the bust)

Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by EFOSAVAL(f): 8:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
EFOSAVAL:
This simple process helps u for a square which you can link as arm hole.now from that upper bust line just add half inch down or 1 inch to get the right arm hole measurements for the person

please study the diagram below.

If you look at the diagram well u will notice a straight line drawn from the shoulder to the upper bust or chest area. It's after that square that u determine how your curve should be.

On my diagram I have 3 lines aroused the armpit area .This is to tell u that the more u go close to the angle where the straight line from the shoulder meets the upper bust chest the wider the space for the arm hole will be.and the further away u make the curve from that angle the smaller the space will be.

1 Share

Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by EFOSAVAL(f): 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
Here is what I am saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by EFOSAVAL(f): 9:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
Now that we have learnt how you cut the arm hole
Let's see what we can do in the arm hole space

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (74) (Reply)

Pictures Of Various Ankara/kente Styles / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap / ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.