Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants (135783 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Romics: 11:55am On Jul 05, 2014
Laycon12: @ mimzy, us it a must i print anoda reference form or i can use d photocopy dat i made?

I called the help line and I was told to find another referee apart from the LGC o...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Generaloluseye: 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2014
Congrats to lt adedayo oluwafemi as he is commissioned into the nigerian army today.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mkoabiola: 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2014
basheerjones: hehehe
Bro,welcome back
Gud to av u.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by basheerjones: 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
mko abiola:
Bro,welcome back
Gud to av u.
tnx alot bro,i 'preciate!:-)
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Miriam4cool(f): 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
I am kind of new, I am a Nurse and I applied under medicals, so if you applied under medicals pls identify yourself so we can connect, thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by samobaba4u(m): 3:22pm On Jul 05, 2014
General oluseye: Congrats to lt adedayo oluwafemi as he is commissioned into the nigerian army today.
Happy for him ooo.
I beg when is ssc going to pass out? I think somebady said on previous thread that all will b passing out d same time.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by FOF4u: 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2014
samobaba4u:
Happy for him ooo.
I beg when is ssc going to pass out? I think somebady said on previous thread that all will b passing out d same time.
13th Sept.......... Mko i grt u.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by sengid: 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2014
Pls can a retired army personnel sign ur referee form?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Charbless(m): 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2014
ajisebioyo1: We know the number of people dat applied for dssc/ssc after a week of the application wch is smaller compared to last year though the page for that has been wiped off. Now is there anyone here dat applied or that has someone dat applied around june 23rd and 24th to disclose d application number so as to compare to the last year's. Thanks for response
i
I think its up to 20200 now
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Ajalagideon: 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
I was the one that paste the total no of Applicant last year i don't know this year own, what we can do is that, we shall tell the date we apply and our no i.e
i complete my application on 17 June 2014 and my no is SSC 18206. Just say ur own.
If u dont know the date, check the teller u use to pay N2,500. All the best
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Ajalagideon: 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2014
There is a group created on whatapp for the all applicant, the group name is DSSC/SSC 2014
to join this group just send Hi, Dssc/SSC to 08034899997 and u will be added to the group immidiately
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by DSpokesMan(m): 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2014
Hi guys. Trust y'all are doing great. Its good to be back here.
Its nice to read comments of DSSC/SSC applicants as we await the Shortlist from the Office of the MS - AHQ.

However, PLEASE, I'd suggest we always PROOF-READ any comment we intend posting. This would ensure our comment(s) are devoid of grammatical errors as well as aid easy understanding for other readers.

Of course, no one is perfect but I think avoiding "little errors" would also go a long way in preparing shortlisted candidates for the written exam/essay. Best wishes.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nnabugwu8590: 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2014
Wonderful...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ajisebioyo1(m): 12:01am On Jul 06, 2014
Charbless: i
I think its up to 20200 now
we av concluded that is about 23500 because dere was a person dat applied on 23rd june whose number was 23000+
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by samobaba4u(m): 10:22am On Jul 06, 2014
FOF4u: 13th Sept.......... Mko i grt u.
Fof4u, u self dey this thread how parol now. Do you hear anything about emmanuel4life?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ComradeTY(m): 10:50am On Jul 06, 2014
Join d existing group on whatsapp named ''YOUNG OFFICERS FORUM" we have 30 members now and most of which are experienced Applicants. Add xxxxxxxxx and or xxxxxx all d best

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by FOF4u: 11:55am On Jul 06, 2014
samobaba4u:
Fof4u, u self dey this thread how parol now. Do you hear anything about emmanuel4life?
wow see my broda....... Good 2 hv u back bro. Emma is doing very fine, he's here wit me in asaba.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 12:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
Afternoon peeps. Have a wonderful weekend and glorious week ahead.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ehissi(m): 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
Another day, another dog..........may the souls of the ever gallant folks doing this country proud rest in His Peace......

http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-53-terrorists-six-soldiers-killed-in-borno-attacks/
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ehissi(m): 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2014
Gentlemen Officers in waiting, my advice, stop surfing your couch over Nairaland less and get out more. Start punching bags and pumping steel, jogging.....your possible home for the next couple of months awaits

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by obiksam(m): 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2014
Please house any info?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Generaloluseye: 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
ehissi: Another day, another dog..........may the souls of the ever gallant folks doing this country proud rest in His Peace......

http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-53-terrorists-six-soldiers-killed-in-borno-attacks/
job hazards. The ratio is not bad. But i doubt it if it is actually 6 soldiers that were killed
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Generaloluseye: 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
ehissi: Gentlemen Officers in waiting, my advice, stop surfing your couch over Nairaland less and get out more. Start punching bags and pumping steel, jogging.....your possible home for the next couple of months awaits
plus the last pics u posted. Is it actually training or punishment? This is because my friends do tell me that there is no way u ll avoid it
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by basheerjones: 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
Hahaha! Pin down and head planting! Only the strong and fittest survive!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2014
Goodafternoon every1. Pls I like to ask those people who were at the DSSC screening last year how was the exam questions like? And did they set the questions according to the courses someone read in university or is it just general questions. Pls I will appreciate it if there are response. DSSc candidates only. Thank u
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by 9izguy(m): 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2014
bababububa: Goodafternoon every1. Pls I like to ask those people who were at the DSSC screening last year how was the exam questions like? And did they set the questions according to the courses someone read in university or is it just general questions. Pls I will appreciate it if there are response. DSSc candidates only. Thank u

Same Questions for all the Candidates.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
There's no big deal in pining head in fact, if you get accustom to it, you'll prefer it than any other punishment like putting your hand in a suckaway and use it to rub your moustache while leaving it all day without cleaning it or rubbing your body in a dirty water runway or marrying a pole without your leg touching the ground.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ehissi(m): 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
General oluseye: plus the last pics u posted. Is it actually training or punishment? This is because my friends do tell me that there is no way u ll avoid it

There isn't any difference between both. Punishment and training are one and the same thing as far as camps go.......they bring U out to teach U how to submit guard of honour parade and one person messes up, they punish everybody or one person in your set fails to properly offer military compliment to a senior man, they punish U all to send a clear message............. U lie down at 2.pm to face the sky or wake U all as early as 12midnight soak U all with water (clean or dirty) keep U at Attention from 12midnight till 4am let the early morning dew or harmattan chill U guys out. And release U only for U to return for a morning parade at 6.00hrs. All na the same thing, its simply a function of "as e dey hot". Planting your skull is actually the best, provided U don't get to do it on muddy soil.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by basheerjones: 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
poundsmaker: There's no big deal in pining head in fact, if you get accustom to it, you'll prefer it than any other punishment like putting your hand in a suckaway and use it to rub your moustache while leaving it all day without cleaning it or rubbing your body in a dirty water runway or marrying a pole without your leg touching the ground.
hahaha see dis man! u said there is no big deal, Have u experienced it before? Na question i dey ask o,no offence!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
head planting-pinning-skull grinding-lampard your pot or whateva u may call it was cancelled years back in NDA.those pix up their are oldies.So many RC cadets hav been sent home bcoz of this.Those who engage in it do it secretly.Even a serving officer dere not issue such orders openly
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
basheerjones: hahaha see dis man! u said there is no big deal, Have u experienced it before? Na question i dey ask o,no offence!!!
I practically do it most times to know the best position to pin my head and get use to it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (57) (Reply)

UBA Recruiting / 2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants. / Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.