Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,231 members, 7,953,875 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:05 AM

Bankphb Whats Happening? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bankphb Whats Happening? (2009 Views)

Whats Happening With Customs Job? / Nextzon, Whats Happening? / Uba!,,whats Happening: Pls Someone Help Me: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bankphb Whats Happening? by shyshina(m): 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2008
Please guys whats happening with BankPHB have they started replying test results and have they started inviting for interviews, i am tired of waiting and waiting.
Re: Bankphb Whats Happening? by wisedman10: 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2008
Don't be tired ok, Bank Phb has contacted those that passed and their interview starts tomorrow in their adeyemo alakija hr office. But i am not sure they have contacted everybody that was successful in the test. So i suggest u keep ur fingers crossed.
Re: Bankphb Whats Happening? by shyshina(m): 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2008
How do u know this info wisedman10 ,
Re: Bankphb Whats Happening? by wisedman10: 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2008
I have an interview with them tomorrow by 12pm. Wish me success!!!
Re: Bankphb Whats Happening? by shyshina(m): 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2008
smiley smiley smileyI wish u succes man, may it be well with you at the interview, i was sent 3 sms, i dont no wen they would send me my true status of the test, ,,, u know im worried sad
Re: Bankphb Whats Happening? by shyshina(m): 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2008
guy, pls did they text you , inviting you for interview or did they call you on fone, i do not know if i passed or not cause they sent me 3 texts messages and they are yet to send me the true status of my result, pls do you think they woulkd still contact me, i wrote the test on 19/07/08,
Re: Bankphb Whats Happening? by shyshina(m): 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2008
Wisedman10, pls did they text you , inviting you for interview or did they call you on fone, i do not know if i passed or not cause they sent me 3 texts messages and they are yet to send me the true status of my result, pls do you think they woulkd still contact me, i wrote the test on 19/07/08,
Re: Bankphb Whats Happening? by wisedman10: 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2008
They sent sms on Saturday
Re: Bankphb Whats Happening? by shyshina(m): 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2008
would they still contact me?? pls
Re: Bankphb Whats Happening? by amaky(f): 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2008
when did you guys write the test, mine was on th 26th any info yet at afe babalola
Re: Bankphb Whats Happening? by wisedman10: 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2008
shina just keep the hope alive ok, i believe that will correct themselves in due time and inform u about ur status which i know will be positive.
Re: Bankphb Whats Happening? by shyshina(m): 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2008
Amaki, I did my test on 19th 0f july and i was replied about 5 days later but i was sent 3 different sms the same day, the first one i was congratulated that i passed the test, the second i was told that i did not pass the test and the third i was told to ignore both sms that it was a mistake and that they would send me an sms stating my true position about the text and ever since i have not heard from them, so what do you think i can do??
Re: Bankphb Whats Happening? by shyshina(m): 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2008
Wisedman, please can i have your no?? may be i could call you on phone, thanks
Re: Bankphb Whats Happening? by wisedman10: 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2008
I honestly don't have any link in PHB so calling me won't change the situation, i will advice that u go to their new Head office off adeyemo alakija v.i and speak with th HR there. Good luck
Re: Bankphb Whats Happening? by v2: 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2008
Has anyone being called for interview with respect to the test of 26th
Re: Bankphb Whats Happening? by kjblow: 6:42pm On Aug 04, 2008
pls what about those that did their own test on 23rd of July, 2008 at the Julius Berger Hall of Unilag in Lagos?
Pls is the result of this group out? Has anyone been contacted for Interview?
Re: Bankphb Whats Happening? by egokanwa(f): 7:14pm On Aug 04, 2008
Pls someone should help. I wrote BankPHB test on the 2nd of Aug, 2008. Does any body have idea on how long it takes them to mark and starts calling for Interview.
Re: Bankphb Whats Happening? by adedapo82: 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2008
Guyz what is really apening,i did mine on the 26th at Afe-Babalola.any news yet?
Re: Bankphb Whats Happening? by placebo(f): 8:09am On Aug 05, 2008
I dont think that they have contacted everyone that passed. Espeacially those who wrote on 26th. I'm really keeping my fingers crossed for this test. I really want my elder sister to pass and do the interview and start working in Phb. grin . I knw i'll pass but i'm more concerned about my sis passing cool
Re: Bankphb Whats Happening? by babyx(f): 10:24am On Aug 05, 2008
y'all dont be worried about the TEST results for Bank PHB, you should be more concerned about the INTERVIEW.!! grin
Re: Bankphb Whats Happening? by shyshina(m): 10:42am On Aug 05, 2008
Are they going to have another test on the 9th of this month? and does anyone know if they allow gate crashers and would they give gate crashers results after the test??
Re: Bankphb Whats Happening? by dalad: 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2008
HI nairalanders. Pls can anyone gist me if Bank PHB is still collecting CV's and which qualification do they require. Thanks
Re: Bankphb Whats Happening? by adejokemi(m): 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2008
abeg,fellow landers,i wrote phb test on 19th of july and went for an interview on 25th of july,pls i want to know anybody in my shoe to let me know if he or she has bn contacted,wish u guys all d best in ur interview.
Re: Bankphb Whats Happening? by adedejios(m): 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2008
Hello,a laundry and dry cleaning company is looking out to employ marketing executives.Send your resume and a recent passport photograph to mylaundrybag@yahoo.com .Thanks
Re: Bankphb Whats Happening? by alexmary(f): 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2008
HI ADEJOKEMI.
READ YOUR POST ABOUT THE BANK PHB INTERVIEW ON THE 25TH JULY AT THEIR NEW HEAD OFFICE.
I HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED TOO.I DID THE INTERVIEW.
Re: Bankphb Whats Happening? by chemche: 11:21am On Aug 11, 2008
hi guys has anybody got result of 2 aug bank phb test result?.i'm still believing God.
Re: Bankphb Whats Happening? by wisedman10: 11:27am On Aug 11, 2008
Hello Shyshina,
I want to find out if you went to PHB office and what the out come was?
Re: Bankphb Whats Happening? by alabees: 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2008
I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU GUYS FRET OVER INFO ABOUT APTITUDE TEST RESULT OR CALL FOR INTERVIEW. BANKPHB IS A BANK WITH VALUE. IF EVERYONE OF US PASSED THE TEST, I BELIEVED THE BANK WILL GET TO US. I LEARNT FROM A SOURCE IN THE BANK THAT THE RESULTS WERE BEING COLLATED AS AT LAST FRIDAY 8/08/08. KEEP FAITH THAT ALL WILL BE WELL.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Bankphb Whats Happening? by adefranca(f): 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2008
Pls house, amongst those that wrote the bank phb test on the 26th of July, has anyone heard from them? I'm beginning to think that maybe they cancelled the test held on that day, or if otherwise, that is, if anyone has been called for interview pls let us know so that we can take our minds off it.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Cv.com - Have I Been Duped? / Exxonmobil Trainee It Professional / Info If Going To Ilorin For NIMC Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.