Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

I Need A Student To Help Me Source For History Books! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need A Student To Help Me Source For History Books! (560 Views)

Unizik Loses 500Level Medical Student To Death After Gas Explosion / Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) / See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Student To Help Me Source For History Books! by ikenga67: 3:01am On Dec 27, 2013
Guys,
I need a student of history or related field (preferably at Ibadan) to help me source for books on Nigerian history and politics. I am presently out of the country and so not able to go searching for the books myself. The books could be used or new, old or just published.
Of course the student will e rewarded for his help.
Re: I Need A Student To Help Me Source For History Books! by ikenga67: 3:11am On Dec 27, 2013
Any books by the first generation Nigerian historians who were all at Ibadan at some point I am particularly interested in:
Kenneth Dike
JF Ade Ajayi
Obaro Ikim
Adiele Afigbo
Elizabeth Isichei
Emmanuel Ayandele
Saburi Biobaku
etc....

Also all publications by the Nigerian Historical Society....the older the better
Re: I Need A Student To Help Me Source For History Books! by ikenga67: 3:12am On Dec 27, 2013
Books on the colonial era. Reports of colonial officers. REports of constitutional conferences and committees of inquiry
Re: I Need A Student To Help Me Source For History Books! by ikenga67: 3:14am On Dec 27, 2013
Books and articles on the nationalist movenemt and the nationalists:
Azikiwe
Awo
Ahmadu Bello
The NCNC
The AG
Adegoke Adelabu and Ibadan politics

I will really appreciate vintage journals and magazines
Re: I Need A Student To Help Me Source For History Books! by ikenga67: 7:09pm On Jan 10, 2014
No one get the time?
Anyone got books on Nigerian history they dont have any more use for? What do you have? The older the better.
Anyone with reports of the 1977/78 Constitutional conference?
What about the 1950s Consitutional conferences?
Obj My Command?
C,mon, look through your Dad's old collection, you might find something there I can take off your hands!!

(1) (Reply)

Colleges Of Education Lecturers Begin Strike Today / For Unilag Post-utme Form Purchase / Psychology Graduates Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.