Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help - Computers (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help (19365 Views)

Pls I Do I Knw A Gud Laptop?pls Help / Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! / How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by jahbiz: 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
U've not told us the truth. Are u sure the laptop is urs or u want to access another person property?
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by jahbiz: 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2013
Dont mind him am not sure the laptop belongs to him.
Dgoz: So upon this ur Username you still fit forget ur Laptop password?
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by bighead1(m): 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
jahbiz: U've not told us the truth. Are u sure the laptop is urs or u want to access another person property?

STFU MAN.
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by bighead1(m): 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
jahbiz: Dont mind him am not sure the laptop belongs to him.

IF IT WERE SOMEONE ELSE'S PC I WOULD HAVE FORMATED THE PC OR BETTER STILL USE AN ENCLOSURE TO COPY THE FILES I WANT
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by bighead1(m): 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
@ONEGIG WHERE U AT MA MAN.
I DID IT.,
WILL POST THE PICTURE SOON.
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by bighead1(m): 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
TO ALL U HATERS
*IN OSHIOMOLE'S VOICE* GO AND DIE
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by femi4: 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
big head: TO ALL U HATERS
*IN OSHIOMOLE'S VOICE* GO AND DIE
What's the guarantee that you won't forget it again?
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by jossybi: 6:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
try this if it is windows 7. insert a windows disc and install. It will back up ur library into c drive as "windows.old"
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by stmartins4: 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2013
Pls i cant log on my laptop too.. This is d response it gives me whenever i try to..Your account has been disabled.. Pls see ur system administator.. Am sure am using d real pword.. its win7.. Pls wat shld i do...
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by stmartins4: 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2013
stmartins4: Pls i cant log on my laptop too.. This is d response it gives me whenever i try to..Your account has been disabled.. Pls see ur system administator.. Am sure am using d real pword.. its win7.. Pls wat shld i do...
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by onegig(m): 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2013
stmartins4: Pls i cant log on my laptop too.. This is d response it gives me whenever i try to..Your account has been disabled.. Pls see ur system administator.. Am sure am using d real pword.. its win7.. Pls wat shld i do...
i replied your pm already
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by onegig(m): 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
big head: @ONEGIG WHERE U AT MA MAN.
I DID IT.,
WILL POST THE PICTURE SOON.

Welcome bro. Glad it worked for you.

and thanks. winks
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by stmartins4: 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
Pls am unable 2 check d pm... Cld u pls direct me..
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by onegig(m): 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2013
stmartins4: Pls am unable 2 check d pm... Cld u pls direct me..

Check the email you used in registering for this account. the personal mails are not hosted on nairaland but sent to your email.
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by stmartins4: 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
onegig:

Check the email you used in registering for this account. the personal mails are not hosted on nairaland but sent to your email.
thnx
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by stmartins4: 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
Av replied d mail... Pls am waitin 4 ur response
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by bighead1(m): 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
femi4: What's the guarantee that you won't forget it again?

lol . cheesy abeg jawe, I changed the password in a rush the day I did in order to avoid my roomies from tampering with my laptop.
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by onegig(m): 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
stmartins4: Av replied d mail... Pls am waitin 4 ur response

replied you.
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
onegig:

There is but you need to show proof of ownership before i send you details.

I agree completely I think it would be nice if he showed in person.
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by pheivor(f): 12:13am On Dec 29, 2013
@op,Boot it up in safe mode (F8 during startup), log in as administrator and then change your password.
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by hammedkola(m): 1:47am On Dec 29, 2013
Buoyantic: Go through dos and change the password

legal wealth: .

onegig: .

Since on d 27th that this post has been on d fp, am just reading it now 29th and having gone through all the comments one by one,
These 3 names above quoted are the only ones that has been supportive and knows what they are saying. Smh for some readers...they take everything for play, even if one is dying and need life support, they 'll still be joking with it.

1 Like

Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
theres a german site that hacked windows password registry entry, i think its ntpasswd.net smiley try it
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by dontdiefixing: 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
U guys are really funny, laff wan kill me here..... buh if u dont mind i can be of a help(any version of windows os)07060915048
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by fattbabakay(m): 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
big head:

After u fat a$$
big head,no B...jez a burden 2 d neck!!!
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by auskenfine(m): 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
Bring the lapy out of the cat, sorry bag. Then shake it and hit it mildly on the floor thrice. Then reboot. Don't mention my name jor.
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by bighead1(m): 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2013
auskenfine: Bring the lapy out of the cat, sorry bag. Then shake it and hit it mildly on the floor thrice. Then reboot. Don't mention my name jor.

lol. abeg ooo
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by yilia: 8:12am On Dec 30, 2013
It is not complicated to reset windows password.
What you need to do is try to use a windows password recovery tool.
The tool ever helped me for windows password recovery is Windows Password Unlocker.
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by stmartins4: 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
@ one gig, Pls check ur email..
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 03, 2014
onegig:

Since you have the pin for windows 8 follow these steps

Step 1: Sign in with PIN code

Step 2: Press Windows +X, and click on Command Prompt (Admin) and Yes.

Step 3: On the Command Prompt, type in: Net User username newpassword

and press Enter to reset a new password for Windows 8.

[b]Note: [/b]In the user name option enter your Profile name. If you used two words with a space within them i.e strings

put the user name in double quotes for example lets say it is big sam the way you would type it would be "big sam"

Choose a new password by typing a password in the newpassword space. It can be anything like 12345 or anything you want

---------------------------------

All this people talking anyhow. Its not you i blame, it is muki that took this thing to the frontpage.

There are things that can be solved in house. angry
Bros thanks u very much. I keeping getting unknow terminal type password. what should i do?
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by bluuu: 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
pls my laptop is not shutting down.i presed the 'on' button,d lite went off.d next time i pressed it,it continued writing 'shutting down' on d screen.i charged it n its same thing.help pls.its still shutting down after removin d battery n putting it back.pls help
its windows 8
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by Limus: 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
aaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Recover My Lost Folder On External Hard Drive: Help / How To Use Windows 7 Without Activation / How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.