Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Lagos Banker Cuts Off Her Husband's Penis Because Of Money! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Banker Cuts Off Her Husband's Penis Because Of Money! (2798 Views)

(photo) Stepmother Cut Off Child Penis Because He Urinate On Bed While Sleeping / Husband Kills His Pregnant Wife, A Wealthy Lagos Banker To Inherit Her Property / Man Cuts Off Girlfriend’s Breast, Dumps Her Body In Pit Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Banker Cuts Off Her Husband's Penis Because Of Money! by dinachi(m): 9:09am On Dec 27, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-sQVjBOWnjwQ/Ur0ps8tH55I/AAAAAAAA0FA/OU6Z0V182Vs/s400/Female+banker+and+husband.jpg[/img]
A female banker, Mrs Bimbo Ajetumobi Daniju is now under police investigation in Lagos after she assaulted her husband during a domestic argument. The argument which started as a result of her husband's inability to provide enough money for the family's needs for Christmas later degenerated.

Mrs. Bimbo got angry, attacked her husband and cut his penis with a knife...
While the husband, Olalekan Daniju, was eating on December 16th, his wife came and started shouting at him calling him unprintable names, she poured his plate of food on his head and proceeded to beat him with a bucket she found in the compound.

Olalekan Daniju was reported to have run to his sister’s shop to seek refuge from his angry wife but Bimbo followed him there with broken bottle threatening to stab him. They were settled and went to bed in peace.

But around 2am, there was shouting in the couple’s apartment and reports have it that she woke her husband up, tore his pants and held his penis.
She proceeded to cut his penis with the knife she was holding and ran away leaving him with parting shot:
“That is where you will die!” with Lekan shouting and writhing in anguish.

Lekan was rushed to a private clinic where he was treated.

Mrs Bimbo has been arrested by the police but her husband, who is said to be a simple man that stays away from problems, was said to have told the police that he is not interested in her prosecution.

http://www.olufamous.com/2013/12/lagos-female-banker-cuts-off-her.html#more
Re: Lagos Banker Cuts Off Her Husband's Penis Because Of Money! by bellong: 9:15am On Dec 27, 2013
Hmm.....

I wish the guy allowed her to be prosecuted. She committed crime against the state and not just her husband alone.

What a greedy wife who is not contented with what she has. She has a job yet sniffing life out of her husband to give what he doesn't have.

Singles, make una shine your eyes well well ooo.... Love has never and will never be blind. Infact, love is now using magnified lenses to detect destiny wasters....
Re: Lagos Banker Cuts Off Her Husband's Penis Because Of Money! by mgbeketoto: 9:30am On Dec 27, 2013
One of the 2 cursed tribes in Nigeria. . . with domestic violence galore!
SURPRISE-SURPRISE!
The products full for NL. . . cheesy

MU CHE CHE CHE CHE CHE
Re: Lagos Banker Cuts Off Her Husband's Penis Because Of Money! by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 27, 2013
There was a similar thread like this where i said lack of money causes friction and i love you doesnt pay the bills.there is nothing they didnt say to me finish,kulyie is always against marriage,kulyie is encouraging ladies to marry mr money bag.kulyie is in the league of olorunsogo she doesnt want to wait for surulere,kulyie is being negatively feministic,kulyie is encouraging ladies not to help starters come up,this that,that this

honestly it beats me when people hate facing reality,i love you does not pay the bills,i love you doesnt settle friction.infact,if a broke ass guy telling a hungry and angry wife is as annoying as a fhag going to toast an imam.you sef knows what will happen na grin

no one is saying a man should be a millionaire or billionaire before he settles down but to avoid disrespect from the wife or inlaws,to avoid chaos and insults in your marriage,make sure that at least you are able to feed yourself and your family.not the one that mrs wife will be dragging your shirt before she collects money from you,she places you under house arrest,or you people turn to husband and wife that wife will cut his d1ck,husband will pour kerosene on the wife.

The performance by the husband and wife is very avoidable if they could just exercise a little bit of patience and common sense by waiting a little for him to gather money to feed himself and his family instead of desecrating their marriage with violence

if many nigerians that are so obsessed about marriage can use a little bit of COMMON SENSE before marriage,marriage counsellors,customary court lawyers and pastors will not sell again

1 Like

Re: Lagos Banker Cuts Off Her Husband's Penis Because Of Money! by dinachi(m): 9:56am On Dec 27, 2013
kulyie: There was a similar thread like this where i said lack of money causes friction and i love you doesnt pay the bills.there is nothing they didnt say to me finish,kulyie is always against marriage,kulyie is encouraging ladies to marry mr money bag.kulyie is in the league of olorunsogo she doesnt want to wait for surulere,kulyie is being negatively feministic,kulyie is encouraging ladies not to help starters come up,this that,that this

honestly it beats me when people hate facing reality,i love you does not pay the bills,i love you doesnt settle friction.infact,if a broke ass guy telling a hungry and angry wife is as annoying as a fhag going to toast an imam.you sef knows what will happen na grin

no one is saying a man should be a millionaire or billionaire before he settles down but to avoid disrespect from the wife or inlaws,to avoid chaos and insults in your marriage,make sure that at least you are able to feed yourself and your family.not the one that mrs wife will be dragging your shirt before she collects money from you,she places you under house arrest,or you people turn to husband and wife that wife will cut his d1ck,husband will pour kerosene on the wife.

The performance by the husband and wife is very avoidable if they could just exercise a little bit of patience and common sense by waiting a little for him to gather money to feed himself and his family instead of desecrating their marriage with violence

if many nigerians that are so obsessed about marriage can use a little bit of COMMON SENSE before marriage,marriage counsellors,customary court lawyers and pastors will not sell again

Now you see how Nairaland feminists justifies violence against men because a woman perpetrated it! Feminists and double speak. No one can be more dubious. A woman assaults her husband and this lame explanation suffices. it is because the man dosen't have money bla bla bla. Who told you a violent abusive woman needs any excuse at all to unleash violence? AND WHO SAYS A WOMAN CAN'T EARN MONEY? This idea that the man must foot all bills puts you feminist at a disadvantage. I thought the whole idea of feminism is equality now I know it isn't. The man is really a dove and shouldn't have entangled himself in anyway with that she devil.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Banker Cuts Off Her Husband's Penis Because Of Money! by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 27, 2013
dinachi:

Now you see how Nairaland feminists justifies violence against men because a woman perpetrated it! Feminists and double speak. No one can be more dubious. A woman assaults her husband and this lame explanation suffices. it is because the man dosen't have money bla bla bla. Who told you a violent abusive woman needs any excuse at all to unleash violence? AND WHO SAYS A WOMAN CAN'T EARN MONEY? This idea that the man must foot all bills puts you feminist at a disadvantage. I thought the whole idea of feminism is equality now I know it isn't. The man is really a dove and shouldn't have entangled himself in anyway with that she devil.
won tunde o

i never said violence is cool irrespective of the perpetrator male or female and i never said it is only the man that should pay the bills.however a man that wants respect in marriage should be able to sustain his family.EOD!
Re: Lagos Banker Cuts Off Her Husband's Penis Because Of Money! by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 27, 2013
mgbeketoto: One of the 2 cursed tribes in Nigeria. . . with domestic violence galore!
SURPRISE-SURPRISE!
The products full for NL. . . cheesy

MU CHE CHE CHE CHE CHE
gringringringrin
Re: Lagos Banker Cuts Off Her Husband's Penis Because Of Money! by dinachi(m): 11:59am On Dec 27, 2013
kulyie: won tunde o

i never said violence is cool irrespective of the perpetrator male or female and i never said it is only the man that should pay the bills.however a man that wants respect in marriage should be able to sustain his family.EOD!

What about any woman who wants respect should make sure she can take care of her family before getting married. Remember men and women are equal, right? And what happened to divorce if she can't cope? My friend come out clearly and condemn violence!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Banker Cuts Off Her Husband's Penis Because Of Money! by Woged2005(f): 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
There are abusive men, as well as abusive women in relationships.

Advice for Naija men: If u notice either a character issue or violent trait while dealing with a woman in everyday life during dating, at the office, road, market, school, even on Nairaland, avoid her and run for ur life. It's either she'll hurt u or push u to hurt her someday. Never marry out of sympathy that u dated her for 10yrs or that she carried ur baby, etc crap! Rather if u feel for her but know u can't live with her, if u have money compensate her financially to move on with her life.

Naija ladies: What do u expect when some girls are preoccupied with marriage at all cost, 'by fire by force'.... Money, money, money? I can't believe some naija girls are dumping their bf's in Nigeria and planning wedding this xmas/new year period with men they only met and chat with on FB & whatsap. Marrying by picture in 2013 simply bc the guy is 'loaded' or lives abroad? One shamelessly told me "..we've been 'chatting' for almost a year now, people who know him said he's a nice guy sha, and I love him.." Really? She loves his pictures and writings and want to marry him for dat? Some naija girls despite their hyped education, are the lowest of lows. Thank God for the good, decent ones!

Please think about 40 years in hell (that's what a bad marriage is). Honestly I no pitty some people sef.
Re: Lagos Banker Cuts Off Her Husband's Penis Because Of Money! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
kulyie: There was a similar thread like this where i said lack of money causes friction and i love you doesnt pay the bills.there is nothing they didnt say to me finish,kulyie is always against marriage,kulyie is encouraging ladies to marry mr money bag.kulyie is in the league of olorunsogo she doesnt want to wait for surulere,kulyie is being negatively feministic,kulyie is encouraging ladies not to help starters come up,this that,that this

This is a silly comment to make, really. What do women want, equality or just the appearance of equality wherein they are asbolved of any forms of responsibility that they find unappealing/inconvenient?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Banker Cuts Off Her Husband's Penis Because Of Money! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
dinachi:

What about any woman who wants respect should make sure she can take care of her family before getting married. Remember men and women are equal, right? And what happened to divorce if she can't cope? My friend come out clearly and condemn violence!
so she should be spending on him.hiaaaannn

if the man sef collect the money spend, e no dey house when them dey share shame :/
Re: Lagos Banker Cuts Off Her Husband's Penis Because Of Money! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
This is clearly another case of an abusive marriage. It is very sad.

As in any other case of abuse, I would advice the man to run for his dear life & never look back.

There is never any justification for abuse in any relationship. Never.

The only way out of an abusive relationship is for the abused partner to stay away from his/her abuser.

Such a sad story.
Re: Lagos Banker Cuts Off Her Husband's Penis Because Of Money! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
dinachi:
Mrs Bimbo has been arrested by the police but her husband, who is said to be a simple man that stays away from problems, was said to have told the police that he is not interested in her prosecution.

^^^this almost broke me down.
I mean what if he died ?

I won't be surprised if he accepts her back anyways.
He'll probably say its against his religion to leave her.

So so sad.
Re: Lagos Banker Cuts Off Her Husband's Penis Because Of Money! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
winkgrin grin ; cool cool cheesygrin grin ; cool cool I Knew it. Lmao. It must be yoruba or no other tribes. Na dem carry pentecostal religion for head like eleran come wicked pass.
Re: Lagos Banker Cuts Off Her Husband's Penis Because Of Money! by tintingz(m): 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
women women women!!! Later some fanatic feminist will call "all men" beast, rapist, wife beater and so on now see what this woman has done to his husband in the of money? I thought they say we(men and women) are equal? what's wrong with the wife to cater for the family if/when the husband is broke. Married couples should be like team supporting each other.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Banker Cuts Off Her Husband's Penis Because Of Money! by dayokanu(m): 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
Nigerian women and money

They want the benefit of feminism without the responsibilities that come with it

What stops her from being the breadwinner.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Banker Cuts Off Her Husband's Penis Because Of Money! by tintingz(m): 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
The long part of the story

The popular saying that hell has no fury than a woman scorned came to pass on Monday at the Surulere residence of a banker, Bimbo Ajetumobi Daniju and her gospel singer husband Olalekan Idowu Daniju when the woman allegedly took a knife and sliced her husband’s penis during a fight.

Bimbo, staff of a new generation bank in Lagos was said to have accused her husband of not taking care of her and their only child, Opeoluwa. The husband disagreed and while fighting, Bimbo allegedly seized her husband’s penis and sliced it with a knife. Bimbo denied using a knife but her fingernails to teach her husband a lesson on how not to treat a woman.

The ugly incident happened on Monday at their 99, Falolu Street, Surulere, Lagos, western Nigeria residence. The matter was reported to the police at Surulere station and the woman was arrested. In her statement to the police, Bimbo denied using a knife on her husband’s penis but her fingernails. She was later released on bail when her husband insisted that he was not interested in pressing charges against her.

Trouble started on 16 December when the banker who is a staff of the Agege Motor Road branch of the bank, accused her husband who has just returned from the church, of failing to provide for the needs of the family and leaving her to do everything.

She also accused him of being selfish and uncaring. She reportedly shouted at Olalekan who was eating and when he didn’t answer, poured his plate of food on his head. She took a bucket found in the room and smashed it on his head. This resulted in fighting.

Their neighbours separated them and Olalekan went to his sister’s shop to seek refuge but not done yet Bimbo allegedly followed him there and threatened to stab him with a broken bottle. Relatives and neighbours, it was gathered, intervened and pleaded with the couple to give peace a chance but the couple continued to live like a cat and mouse.

Madam Kehinde Daniju, sister of Olalekan told P.M.NEWS that when her brother ran to her for help, she had to call their mother and other relatives to settle the matter for them in the family house they lived.

She explained that Bimbo’s mother who also lived around the area came and told her daughter not to accept reconciliation until Olalekan got a job. She blamed the couple’s constant disagreement on Olalekan’s refusal to get a job.

When she was leaving she took along the couple’s only son, Opeoluwa Daniju. This did not go down well with Olalekan who ordered his wife to go to her mother’s house and bring his son before 8 p.m. or there would be trouble. It was said that Bimbo left the house before 8 p.m and returned 30 minutes later without Opeoluwa. This resulted in another round of fighting during which neighbours and relatives intervened again to separate them.

Narrating his story, Olalekan said he woke her up on Sunday to ask what she would be wearing to the church so that he could iron it but she didn’t reply.

“ I picked up my son’s cloth, ironed it, bathed him, had my bath and left both of them at home and went to church. In between the service, I came home to check on them and I met her cooking, I even joked that thank God there’s something for them to eat.

“I went back to church and after the service I was I hungry I bought bread and beans to eat and as I got inside, my boy told me he also wanted to eat bread and I gave it to him. When she learnt that I gave the boy bread, she said I didn’t bother to ask her where she got money to prepare the rice that she ate and she started calling me several unprintable names.

“I responded again and this time it was a huge mistake. She just came near me, carried the plate of beans and pour the food on my head. She held my tie shouting and cursing me at the same time. I managed to extricate myself from her grip and ran out. She nearly suffocated me with the tie. She pursued me and broke a plastic bucket on my head but I continued to run. She picked up a bottle, broke it and threatened to stab me with it. This is a woman that is about five month pregnant. “I ran to my sister’s shop and tried to involve her but she stayed out of the matter because they all know that she is rude, stubborn and violent.

There was a day she and her brothers came here with thugs from Ojuelegba they wanted to beat up everybody here. She has chased me on the street with all sort of dangerous things. I don’t really know what she wants to achieve with all this but that day, her mum came, my mum’s sister came also and they tried to resolve the whole thing.

“I saw my mum’s sister off and before I came back, my mother-in-law had taken my son away and I was like we are trying to solve one issue and you are trying to cause another problem. I told her that if by 8p.m. that evening my child is not back home, she would not find it funny.

“I said that to make her know that I was serious but she said that there’s nothing I can do. She left the house before 8p.m. and came back 30 minutes later without my son. She took her bath and went to sleep I went to my sister and told her I am going to my mother-in- law’s house to get my child but my family ask me not to go there. At that time, I was tired, confused and hungry. I picked up my laptop but while I was trying to watch a movie I fell asleep in the sitting room.

“She woke me up at about 2a.m.. I was in a pair of boxer shorts. She told me that it is either I kill her or she kills me and within seconds she had torn my shorts. This was not surprising anyway as she had torn many of my clothes in the past. She said ‘I am going to kill you this morning. You think I am joking’. The whole thing happened so fast I just felt her hand in holding my penis, and the next thing was blood flowing.

I started shouting and crying for her to take me to the hospital. “She said ‘hospital ke, that’s where you are going to die today’ and that was the last time I saw her. I don’t know how she left the house at that time of the night. She changed her clothes, took a big bag and left, only for us to see her two days later at the police station. There and then, I decided I cannot continue living with her, she could just decide to put poison in my food and kill me one day.

“It’s only a person that’s alive that can explain anything. She could just poison me and cook up a story just like she did at the police station where she told the police officers that I woke her up at 2a.m. and started hitting her, almost beating her to death and the officers clapped for her for a lovely story. The officers asked how come I did all that and she had the strength to run away and she didn’t run to the hospital, that is, someone that was almost being beaten to death should go to the hospital and there was no doctor’s report.

The person you injured brought his own medical report, we could see that the injury was bandaged. “The officers told her that there’s no mark on her to signify being beaten, she replied that she didn’t go to any hospital because there was no mark on her she also claimed that she didn’t use any knife but that she used her fingernails to scratch my penis,” he said.

Efforts to speak with Bimbo at her mother’s home proved abortive as our reporter was prevented from talking to her.

[url=http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/12/27/banker-slices-hubbys-penis-with-knife/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PmNewsNigeriaFeed+%28PM+News+Nigeria%29]Source: PM news[/url]

The sliced penisse pic is in that link^^
Re: Lagos Banker Cuts Off Her Husband's Penis Because Of Money! by dinachi(m): 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
dayokanu: Nigerian women and money

They want the benefit of feminism without the responsibilities that come with it

What stops her from being the breadwinner.

Don't mind them. What we have in Nairaland are fake feminists who loves to mouth the equality mantra as long as the man is paying the bills! You shout equality but at every twist and turn you berate men for not paying bills! The lady is a banker and should use her money when the husband doesn't have. That sounds more like equality to me!
Re: Lagos Banker Cuts Off Her Husband's Penis Because Of Money! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2013

I started shouting and crying for her to take me to
the hospital. “She said ‘hospital ke, that’s where you
are going to die today’ and that was the last time I
saw her. I don’t know how she left the house at that
time of the night. She changed her clothes, took a big
bag and left, only for us to see her two days later at
the police station. There and then, I decided I cannot continue living with her, she could just decide to put poison in my food and kill me one day.

“It’s only a person that’s alive that can explain
anything.
She could just poison me and cook up a
story just like she did at the police station where she
told the police officers that I woke her up at 2a.m.
and started hitting her, almost beating her to death
and the officers clapped for her for a lovely story.
The officers asked how come I did all that and she
had the strength to run away and she didn’t run to
the hospital, that is, someone that was almost being
beaten to death should go to the hospital and there
was no doctor’s report.

Thank GOD for this man's conclusion above. I thought he wouldn't come to terms with reality.
That woman needs some serious psychological help.

I know I want my future husband to provide for our family's financial needs even if I am working but if he can't do it for one reason or the other, it should never call for abuse. If I can't take it, I think I'll just leave.

Being a lazy married man is an abuse in itself. I mean 1Timothy 5:8 did say 'But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.'
Re: Lagos Banker Cuts Off Her Husband's Penis Because Of Money! by Daresh(f): 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
bellong: Hmm.....

I wish the guy allowed her to be prosecuted. She committed crime against the state and not just her husband alone.

What a greedy wife who is not contented with what she has. She has a job yet sniffing life out of her husband to give what he doesn't have.

Singles, make una shine your eyes well well ooo.... Love has never and will never be blind. Infact, love is now using magnified lenses to detect destiny wasters....

I don't think she's greedy, I think she's plain insane. There are many men who don't provide at all for their families yet no one loses his dick. She's just a mad woman.
Re: Lagos Banker Cuts Off Her Husband's Penis Because Of Money! by Olugbenger(m): 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
women are wicked embarassed embarassed

Feminists are evil angry
Re: Lagos Banker Cuts Off Her Husband's Penis Because Of Money! by jumzzy448: 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
the man should have let her rot in jail. don't know why he didn't want to press charges. some women are devils oo. embarassed
Re: Lagos Banker Cuts Off Her Husband's Penis Because Of Money! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
Daresh:

I don't think she's greedy, I think she's plain insane. There are many men who don't provide at all for their families yet no one loses his dick. She's just a mad woman.
thats what happens when a woman is hungry.she is also angry

moreover when you know in your mind that you dont have enough cash in your pocket or you are not yet ready to be a man,why will you marry in the first place

hiaaaannn
Re: Lagos Banker Cuts Off Her Husband's Penis Because Of Money! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
Olugbenger: women are wicked embarassed embarassed

Feminists are evil angry
women are evil,including your momsi and sisters,right? gringrin

feminist are evil gringringringrin maybe,maybe not
Re: Lagos Banker Cuts Off Her Husband's Penis Because Of Money! by dayokanu(m): 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
kulyie: thats what happens when a woman is hungry.she is also angry

moreover when you know in your mind that you dont have enough cash in your pocket or you are not yet ready to be a man,why will you marry in the first place

hiaaaannn

How did you know he didn't have money when he was getting married? What happens when he loses his job should he leave the marriage till he gets another job?

Nigerian women definition of love is money simple

If a husband decide to hack his wife to death can we also come up with excuses that since the wife refuses to cook sweet soup or lost her lepa figure 8 shape its understandable

1 Like

Re: Lagos Banker Cuts Off Her Husband's Penis Because Of Money! by pickabeau1: 11:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
I'm sure kuly is still recovering from the shayo hence her initial post

When she reads it she will write a proper post

So a banker woman who has earnings can abuse her hubby n its justified because he did not give her Xmas money..

Is that wat u really believe..kulyie
Re: Lagos Banker Cuts Off Her Husband's Penis Because Of Money! by pickabeau1: 11:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
theLORDreigns:

Thank GOD for this man's conclusion above. I thought he wouldn't come to terms with reality.
That woman needs some serious psychological help.

I know I want my future husband to provide for our family's financial needs even if I am working but if he can't do it for one reason or the other, it should never call for abuse. If I can't take it, I think I'll just leave.

Being a lazy married man is an abuse in itself. I mean 1Timothy 5:8 did say 'But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.'

I endorse this
Marriage is not compulsory but justifying violence because it is perpetrated by a female is wrong
Re: Lagos Banker Cuts Off Her Husband's Penis Because Of Money! by dinachi(m): 6:54am On Dec 28, 2013
Nigerian Feminists are jokers! That is why they hate the bible manual for marriage. it is only on the premise that a woman is the weaker vessel that we go out to provide. But where the feminist claims she is no longer the weaker vessel then she should share equal responsibility!

A woman almost kills her husband and all we hear from the feminists here is that he should have provided. So there is now a justification for violence. So men can now beat their wife black and blue, if she grows fat or refuses to cook? FAKE FEMINISTS!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Banker Cuts Off Her Husband's Penis Because Of Money! by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 28, 2013
dayokanu:

How did you know he didn't have money when he was getting married? What happens when he loses his job should he leave the marriage till he gets another job?

It is understandable that a man may lose his job while in a relationship or married. In such cases, his attitude or approach to getting another job will be a determining factor to how he will be treated by his wife (& possibly children).

I will never justify abuse but we can't categorically say this man is void of blame. So he lost his job & then what? Does his life come to an end? Couldn't he source for other means to provide for his family? What would it have been like if his wife wasn't working? He would probably have asked her to stay at her mom's pending when he was stable financially. I have seen it happen severally, where a married man who cannot provide for his family financially sends them to stay with a relative or an in-law for sometime. There is nothing wrong with this.

I want to believe that if this man had broken it down this way to his wife & probably even let her have the final say as to whether to stay & struggle with him or to go live elsewhere & come back when he is stable, she (his wife) would not have any grievances against him.

But for the man to just keep eating her food & sexng her while still claiming religion on top of it all is just wrong.
What would I do if I was in this woman's shoes, I would just leave cuz its too one-sided.

dayokanu:
Nigerian women definition of love is money simple

Money Financial Security is very important to a lady in a relationship/marriage. Its not just about the raw cash but the fact that you, as a man, are capable of taking care of me, a lady smiley.
Re: Lagos Banker Cuts Off Her Husband's Penis Because Of Money! by dayokanu(m): 7:11am On Dec 28, 2013
^^ But if the man is the only one providing money, it wont be too one sided?

Or how come women, the advocate of equality dont complain when the man makes all the money and all she makes she spends on herself alone

In other races around the world we see women take a major financial role in their family but for the average Naija woman its when financial responsibility comes that she remembers that A man should be the head but when its time for house chores she sings the song of equality

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Banker Cuts Off Her Husband's Penis Because Of Money! by dinachi(m): 7:30am On Dec 28, 2013
theLORDreigns:

It is understandable that a man may lose his job while in a relationship or married. In such cases, his attitude or approach to getting another job will be a determining factor to how he will be treated by his wife (& possibly children).

I will never justify abuse but we can't categorically say this man is void of blame. So he lost his job & then what? Does his life come to an end? Couldn't he source for other means to provide for his family? What would it have been like if his wife wasn't working? He would probably have asked her to stay at her mom's pending when he was stable financially. I have seen it happen severally, where a married man who cannot provide for his family financially sends them to stay with a relative or an in-law for sometime. There is nothing wrong with this.

I want to believe that if this man had broken it down this way to his wife & probably even let her have the final say as to whether to stay & struggle with him or to go live elsewhere & come back when he is stable, she (his wife) would not have any grievances against him.

But for the man to just keep eating her food & sexng her while still claiming religion on top of it all is just wrong.
What would I do if I was in this woman's shoes, I would just leave cuz its too one-sided.

Money Financial Security is very important to a lady in a relationship/marriage. Its not just about the raw cash but the fact that you, as a man, are capable of taking care of me, a lady smiley.

Get it into your head. He is your husband not your father! A lot of women like you are easily confused about what they want in life. Why do women work in the first place? Why? If the man is the one that should provide all the money, then women do not need to go to school at all or work! What we see these days are a bunch of women who are confused between following the feminist ideology and being themselves. This confusion is responsible for all the nonsense we encounter in homes these days. A man who sees you only as a trophy wife will have scant regard for your value.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Banker Cuts Off Her Husband's Penis Because Of Money! by dinachi(m): 7:33am On Dec 28, 2013
theLORDreigns:

Financial Security is very important to a lady in a relationship/marriage. Its not just about the raw cash but the fact that you, as a man, are capable of taking care of me, a lady smiley.

@ Bolded , the man takes care of you. Who then takes care of him?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mothers "Please Don't Leave Your Kids Unattended!!! One Word For This Photo ;d / Picture Of Three Nigerian Girl Stripped For Stealing Mean In UK / How Can One Contact EFCC To Report A Fraudulent Activity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.