Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

How Best To Get German Visa In Short Time - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Best To Get German Visa In Short Time (618 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Applying For A German Visa With An Invitation Letter, Opinion Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1)

How Best To Get German Visa In Short Time by luckchild: 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
hello honest people. please i need your kindly advice , im a nigerian 27yrs and i met a german woman online we became friends but as time ago by we fellin love with each other and she planning to come to nigeria next year and during her visit we intend to get marry in court so can be easy for me to go with her to germany but my worry is that i dont know how to go about whole issue from her visit to marriage in lagos court to germany embassy for german visa . i need help and idea so i will not regret missing this chance of spent rest of my life with her in better enivroment like german. pls help your follow guy and to be honest my intention was to leave nigeria which pull me into online dating after trying to get student visa from america fail twices and i dont loose this chance too after spenting so much on usa student visa but i have to tell you this i love my german woman die and i never have the thought of going german some day but after meeting this german woman i have come to like german and the chance to able to speak and understand german language in future enlighted my intrest in german visa . please tell me how to go about it . thanks a bottle of bear to everyone in the house its all on me. i love you guy.
Re: How Best To Get German Visa In Short Time by justwise(m): 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2013

(1)

How Do I Find My Friend In Brazil? / i don change am / Nigerians In Switzerland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.