Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

The Amazing Elephant Story, I'm So Sorry - C'est Si Triste - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Amazing Elephant Story, I'm So Sorry - C'est Si Triste (1084 Views)

Chelsea Fans, So Sorry You Just Have To See This (funny Picture) / Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture / I'm So Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Amazing Elephant Story, I'm So Sorry - C'est Si Triste by whiteroses(f): 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2008
it'so sad - triste triste mais je suis désolé lol,
^
^
In 1986, Dan Harrison ( see picture below ) was on holiday inKenya after graduating from Northwestern University .
On a hike through the bush, he came across a young bull elephant standing with his left leg raised in the air. The elephant seemed distressed, so Dan approached it very carefully.
He got down on one knee and inspected the elephant's foot and found a large piece of wood deeply embedded in it.
As carefully and as gently as he could, Dan worked the wood out with his hunting knife, after which the elephant gingerly put down its foot.
The elephant turned to face the man, and with a rather curious look on its face, stared at him for several tense moments - yo know what they say elephants never forget anything ever.
Dan stood frozen, thinking of nothing else but being trampled. Eventually the elephant trumpeted loudly, turned, and walked away.
Dan never forgot that elephant or the events of that day.
Twenty years later, Dan was walking through the Chicago Zoo with his teenaged son.
As they approached the elephant enclosure, one of the creatures turned and walked over to near where Dan a! nd his son Dan Jr. were standing.
The large bull elephant stared at Dan , lifted its front foot off the ground- the same left leg he lifted, and then put it down. The elephant did that several times then trumpeted loudly, all the while staring at the man.
Remembering the encounter in 1986, Dan couldn't help wondering if this was the same elephant.
Dan summoned up his courage, climbed over the railing and th security defence and made his way into the enclosure. He walked right up to the elephant and stared back in wonder. The elephant trumpeted again, wrapped its trunk around one of Dan's legs and slammed him against the railing, killing him instantly.
Probably wasn't the same elephant.

Re: The Amazing Elephant Story, I'm So Sorry - C'est Si Triste by sammy6(m): 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2008
And the morale of your story is?
Re: The Amazing Elephant Story, I'm So Sorry - C'est Si Triste by whiteroses(f): 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2008
its supposed to be a pity not moral lol, if any moral at all don't assume things better be sure than sorry
Re: The Amazing Elephant Story, I'm So Sorry - C'est Si Triste by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2008
I thought this was meant to be a joke angry angry angry
Re: The Amazing Elephant Story, I'm So Sorry - C'est Si Triste by MrInfo1(m): 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2008
Bla bla bla
Re: The Amazing Elephant Story, I'm So Sorry - C'est Si Triste by newdeal(m): 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2008
@ poster
As i read, expectations grew and grew in me, almost as big as that elephant, then you dashed it!
sorry, this story belongs elsewhere!
Re: The Amazing Elephant Story, I'm So Sorry - C'est Si Triste by whiteroses(f): 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2008
i know but i apolgize for posting it on joke seionbut i dont know what section is suitale lol
Re: The Amazing Elephant Story, I'm So Sorry - C'est Si Triste by tufe(m): 11:42am On Aug 12, 2008
is this a joke
Re: The Amazing Elephant Story, I'm So Sorry - C'est Si Triste by MrInfo1(m): 11:22am On Aug 15, 2008
iono
Re: The Amazing Elephant Story, I'm So Sorry - C'est Si Triste by tufe(m): 11:40am On Aug 15, 2008
well better know. what do u think i pay you for cheesy
Re: The Amazing Elephant Story, I'm So Sorry - C'est Si Triste by gentlefuck: 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2008
black rose abi na white rose, u got 2 create a room 4 dis type of ur story i.r tragedy.
well it was not dat bad, j'espere que la prochaine fois, le petit fils cera plus en alerte, et que ru ecriera une bonne epoche et histoire, iu bien, une histoire d'amour.
Re: The Amazing Elephant Story, I'm So Sorry - C'est Si Triste by tufe(m): 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2008
krap
Re: The Amazing Elephant Story, I'm So Sorry - C'est Si Triste by gentlefuck: 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2008
@tufe,
y u dey vex, na because u no fit speak anoda man language, 4 u notice, i can speak both french and spanish, and still struggling with my dutch.
Re: The Amazing Elephant Story, I'm So Sorry - C'est Si Triste by ifyalways(f): 2:21am On Aug 16, 2008
lol
d'accord,
Re: The Amazing Elephant Story, I'm So Sorry - C'est Si Triste by Azo(m): 6:39am On Aug 16, 2008
stop adding to people's probs they want to laugh thats why they are here not to cry. would u mind puttin it in the " shove it up ur arse" section

(1) (Reply)

Why Did I Dream About Simibrasil? / I Want To Kidnap Myself! / + Will You Eat Your Shitt For 1week For 10million Dollars +

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.