Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,632 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala (2840 Views)

PDP Shuts Down Official Twitter Handle Account @pdpnigeria / Face To Face With Nnamdi Kanu, The Man Behind Radio Biafra - Sun News / Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by adeekoademola: 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
I am actually the person behind the @OccupyNaija handle on Twitter... Its such a pity that the so called Nigerian youths are the pillars behind our problems in this country... When i thought all other well meaning youths will follow me in the bid to ask more questions from the minister, its such a pity that same youths turn around to chastise the only person who dared to ask questions! Most found the name calling by the minister funny while others believed that i deserved what i got.. just a few reasonable ones appreciated my effort in making the minister accountable for the ministry which she heads... We are being swayed by her grammar and sense of appealing to the sentiments of ignorant Nigerians that we have forgotten that the destiny of a country is determined by it's economic strength... She is the coordinating minister for economy so therefore her actions and inactions directly or indirectly affects each and every one of us... Instead of joining me in asking valid questions, we are busy tearing ourselves down... The sooner we realize which side of the divide we are, the better for us... This fight is we against the government and not we against ourselves... We pay public officers a very high amount in terms of salaries and allowances, they fail to perform then we still make excuses for their failures.. little wonder they always fail us and still seek our support for their ineptitude and incompetent attitude... i really don't talk much on forums like this that are dominated by tribalists, ethnic bigots and political jingoists.. Rather, you can engage me directly on Twitter.. I remain @OccupyNaija .... thanks!

2 Likes

Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by Callmebabe(f): 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
We don start o! Why are you so defensive, why the offensive words? Is it the same youths you expect to join you in the fight, you call names? Baby, you are too impulsive for what you are venturing into! It shows you are not matured enough for the so called revolution! Mind you, i follow you on twitter! And am telling you to take to corrections, you are not always right!

4 Likes

Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by adeekoademola: 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
Please pick out the name calling in this short write-up now...
Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by ba7man(m): 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
adeekoademola: Please pick out the name calling in this short write-up now...
You have to come to terms with the set up of the world.

There are far more stup1d people than intelligent people in the world. That's why there's the saying "Common sense is not common". Nigeria's case is just on a higher scale.

That's why there are a lot more poor/average people that rich people(Legitimate wealth not the criminals we fight ourselves over here)

That explains why it seems as if a lot of people are against you.

NB: Never underestimate the power of stup1d people in large numbers.

17 Likes

Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
The stupidity that dwells in the mind of some nigerian youths is quite shocking and calls for concern. the same thing can be said during the bullet proof saga of Stella Oduah. They have been beclouded by ethnic sentiments and there's nothing you will say to make them support you assertions.

2 Likes

Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
ba7man: You have to come to terms with the set up of the world.

There are far more stup1d people than intelligent people in the world. That's why there's the saying "Common sense is not common". Nigeria's case is just on a higher scale.

That's why there are a lot more poor/average people that rich people(Legitimate wealth not the criminals we fight ourselves over here)

That explains why it seems as if a lot of people are against you.

NB: Never underestimate the power of stup1d people in large numbers.

The bold part is very deep.

7 Likes

Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by sopoundz(m): 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
Lemme read tru. Brb
Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by pistol: 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
Op you a nattering naboob of negativism...GO AND DIE

7 Likes

Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by Callmebabe(f): 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
Well well! It seems you have enough ready made fans and supporters already, good luck to you then. Just know that when trouble comes, that's when you'll know your true friends. Plus i feel you are trying to start a fight you cant finish, you came here and started talking about tribalism, ethnicity... Instead of you to make your point and wait for people's view...well, it's your headache...

3 Likes

Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by ba7man(m): 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
ilugunboy:

The bold part is very deep.
I had to pause to reflect when i first heard it.

They are so powerful, they can hold a whole Nation/Continent/race down for decades if they're ignored.

3 Likes

Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
ba7man: I had to pause to reflect when i first heard it.

They are so powerful, they can hold a whole Nation/Continent/race down for decades if they're ignored.

But it's so true..

1 Like

Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by Sec5(m): 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
It seems d op is not satisfied with the backlash he received from his attack on NOI,he is here to bag the most bashed poster of d yr.
GUDLUCK TO U

1 Like

Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by IdomaLikita: 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
Behold! This is thy Nigerian Youth! Future Leader Of This Great Nation And Inspiration to the Black World In General! (Acolyte rings Bell)

1 Like

Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by IdomaLikita: 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
Behold! This is thy Nigerian Youth! Future Leader Of This Great Nation And Inspiration to the Black World In General!

(Acolyte rings Bell)

Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by Callmebabe(f): 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
And those fools calling Nigerian youths 'stupid', I know the kind of people you are, you are just chatter boxes, when it comes to the feasible aspect of it, you run and hide ur ugly faces in the toilet. Ademola, my message for you is that you should thread carefully. Your course is a great one but the manner you go about it matters, dont let it get into your head, am a young person like you and i want what's best for my country also. Dont let people decieve you, i hope you are empowered for this, use your head @ all times. It's not that simple as you take it, insults and fights wont get you anywhere, when a group is divided, it cant make any significant progress. Dont let the NOIweala incident make you lose fans, if u av no supporter then you'll become just a barking dog that can do nothing!

3 Likes

Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by gramci: 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
So you are the "nattering nabob of negativism" cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by saintneo(m): 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
Idoma Likita: Behold! This is thy Nigerian Youth! Future Leader Of This Great Nation And Inspiration to the Black World In General!

(Acolyte rings Bell)

A Nigerian youth, a lonesome pawn on a chessboard!

Just wondering why this picture Dibia-Idoma
Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
op,i feel your pain,you expected the public to support you in your quest for explaination from NOI,but met with disappointment.
Have you forgotten that most of our youth are political,and economically bankrupt,who knows next to nothing about the politics,and economic machinery of the state.
We as a nation has a long way to go in ter of making our leaders answerable to us,but ethnicity,and tribalism is serious holding us down to achieve any meaning progress.

1 Like

Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by eggheaders(m): 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
With the set of dull head majority of Nigerian youth I pity this nation. Somebody ask the minister reasonable question. This set of never do well start hurling insult at the fellow. I give up on this nation finally can't wait to kiss this contraception called a country goodbyes..

1 Like

Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by BrokenTV: 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
eggheaders: With the set of dull head majority of Nigerian youth I pity this nation. Somebody ask the minister reasonable question. This set of never do well start hurling insult at the fellow. I give up on this nation finally can't wait to kiss this contraception called a country goodbyes..
first of all you have to pity yourself shikena

3 Likes

Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by adeoladrg(m): 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
I started reading Demola's blog and followed him on Twitter when OOU went on strike in April this year. I admire his courage, strength and line of thought.. The only sad thing is, he doesn't av support from the set of people he needs it from, what Mandela said about Nigerian youth myt just be playing out here to be very true.. I'll say this, he myt just be our Mandela. Goan read The long walk to freedom by Mandela and u'll see how hard it was for him. It was really a long walk for him. And Demola, it's going to be a long walk.

1 Like

Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by eggheaders(m): 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
Broken TV:
first of all you have to pity yourself shikena

Fuvktard don't let me bitchslap your generation to stone age. Scamp before I recreate your dental formulae to 0/0/0.
Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by Trut(m): 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
OP, if SSS catch, u go hia ween...
Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
Op, we av north, south, west, and one other unmentionable part where their youths carry placards to support the corrupt!

i can bet it with u dt 99% of those who abuse u for attacking their daughter are from dt unmentionable part of this country...

2 Likes

Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by gramci: 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
eggheaders: With the set of dull head majority of Nigerian youth I pity this nation. Somebody ask the minister reasonable question. This set of never do well start hurling insult at the fellow. I give up on this nation finally can't wait to kiss this contraception called a country goodbyes..

let me reassure you, you won't be missed undecided
Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2013

f00l, push for sovereign national conference so every region can answer their father's name. that way i dont have to be from the same country with an id!0t like you.

1 Like

Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by mascot87(m): 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Op, we av north, south, west, and one other unmentionable part where their youths carry placards to support the corrupt!

i can bet it with u dt 99% of those who abuse u for attacking their daughter are from dt unmentionable part of this country...
You can say that again and again

1 Like

Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by jmaine: 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
The OP happens to get a whiff of the social onslaught on our leaders and he baulks in.

It shows you are not ready for the chosen course you seek to pursue.In life, there are always 2 sides of the coin, and your favoured side doesn't occur always

Welcome to the social world of activism and e-bashing where building a thick skin is a must.

Your whining here will only seek you out as a weakling and your opponents will go for your jugular, since they know what irks and hurts you.

Be strong bruv cos more venom will be coming your way. You have to embrace your course with endurance,perseverance and guile.

It's a give and take venture, brace yourself. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by ba7man(m): 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
jmaine: The OP happens to get a whiff of the social onslaught on our leaders and he baulks in.

It shows you are not ready for the chosen course you seek to pursue.In life, there are always 2 sides of the coin, and your favoured side doesn't occur always

Welcome to the social world of activism and e-bashing where building a thick skin is a must.

Your whining here will only seek you out as a weakling and your opponents will go for your jugular, since they know what irks and hurts you.

Be strong bruv cos more venom will be coming your way. You have to embrace your course with endurance,perseverance and guile.

It's a give and take venture, brace yourself. grin
They are not in the same boat.

Our leaders get to share Billions of Naira amongst themselves regularly and have paid hacks to reply the insults thrown their way(That alone makes all the insults worth it when you're eating N1billion worth of food)...................Meanwhile, the @OP is on the receiving end of the possible misrule of the leaders and has no one but himself to back him up.

1 Like

Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by Itoroetti(m): 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
berem: The stupidity that dwells in the mind of some nigerian youths is quite shocking and calls for concern. the same thing can be said during the bullet proof saga of Stella Oduah. They have been beclouded by ethnic sentiments and there's nothing you will say to make them support you assertions.

Don't u aswell see the stup1dity in nigerian youth whom despite having tinubu as a gov for 8yrs,he could undergrade any state institution to make it worth any of his child attending.
He couldn't built any hospital that could treat even his legs.
Nigerian youths are only assumed to be stup1dy when the suPport Gej,but whenever they turn around to support the real evil genuis(buhari,atiku,tinubu,obj,etc) that's when they re said to be progressive youths.smh

4 Likes

Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by BrokenTV: 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
eggheaders:

Fuvktard don't let me bitchslap your generation to stone age. Scamp before I recreate your dental formulae to 0/0/0.
IF it pains you just do this simple thing take otapiapia GO and DIE if you try me I will kill you with my BEAR HAND olodo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Floors Gej,atiku,tambuwal And Kwankaso / Hypocrisy: Labaran Maku Drinking 'Fura Da Nono' With The So-called Nomads / Youths Destroy Jonathan's Posters In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.