Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience (33058 Views)

Parents, Buying Toys For Children Will Demonise Them. Toys Are Demonic / Ben 10 And Other Cartoons Are Demonic For Children / ALL SICKNESS Are Demonic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by kekakuz(m): 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
guys i dont mean to sound shabby or silly or sound like one of those churchy guys who attribute anything innovative to the demon but something strange happened to me.

i got tired after doing some house cleaning so i decided to relax a little and watch a movie on my phone.

i could not watch the movie no matter how hard i try.the film played but i just could not put my self together to watch. .not long after i slept off.
-i had a dream i was in a car with my brother. the car looks so cool because u can use a screen to see instead of a the normal windscreen and you can use your phone to drive it

suddenly i felt this darkness allover.the phone became brighter and you could see tru the phone. same with my bros phone.

i suddenly feel the phone could see me more than i can see it.-i see the sreen get bigger and the phone emiting a dagerous gaseous substance that was chocking me. i tried to breath but could not so i forcefully stood up and tore tru the darkness but still could not breath.at this moment i was consious but not totally awake.- i could not breath in reality and i saw my phone infront of me.

i tried so hard and i felt like i was dieing

i started to pray in spirit as i could not lift myself.just then i felt a lid lifted from my nose so i could breath.i sprung back to life and tried to breath but my nose was solidly blocked.- i had to open my mouth till i found mentol.

i 'knew i was delivered because my nose was totally blocked yet i was able to breath a little enough to bring me back to life.
am not here to spoil anyones market but i fing this event disturbing and revealing.

God bless u all as u take note and become more vigilant. merry xmax people.

7 Likes

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
What is dis one saying!!! U jst come here dey tell us wetin u dream of, wen ur mama dey there.

17 Likes

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Dhelake: 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2013
And am sure u are posting with a smartphone

63 Likes

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
Maybe your phone is? Stop buying fake imitations from China.

12 Likes

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by JonesK: 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
LOL. That's probably because they're smart.

4 Likes

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Enegod(m): 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
this should be moved to joke section undecided

6 Likes

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
Smart phone, dumb user. Sorry

10 Likes

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by ahmmyreal(m): 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
it is from your village

5 Likes

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Spencer63(m): 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
laff wan wounjure me!

1 Like

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by kekakuz(m): 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
oluswaggz: What is dis one saying!!! U jst come here dey tell us wetin u dream of wen ur mama dey there.
dont be silly what has my mom got to do with this

17 Likes

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by kekakuz(m): 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
kolawaxxy: Smart phone, dumb user. Sorry
yea
u can say what you like
its the internet
na ur type dey chop slap daily
stuppid thing.

4 Likes

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by kekakuz(m): 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
2buff: Maybe your phone is? Stop buying fake imitations from China.
and you know am using a imitation how.
you just feel like saying something
no be by force to coment o
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by kekakuz(m): 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
Dhelake: And am sure u are posting with the same phone
you can use a gun to kill an enemy or a friend

3 Likes

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by ymdo(m): 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
I pray against all spirit of demonic cattargh weapon fashioned against you to die!...die!!...die!!! (In pastor chris voice)-You shall be free!!!

10 Likes

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
If u re being sincere ah tink d problem is not wit ur fone but wit u,maybe u re just too addicted to it n it has become a god to u n dat dream might be a warnin,so ah will say take heed n pay less attention to ur fone

31 Likes

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Goshen360(m): 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
You mean my new SamSung Galaxy Note 3 God blessed me to buy is demonic? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Afrobasic(m): 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
Believe me when I say: This would hit front page!

Better book you front page space now! grin

@topic SMH

4 Likes

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by joywendy(f): 11:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
Na wa oh!! Everything is now becoming satanic and demonic Like seriously! Father have have mercy! Very soon someone will post 'android phones are demonic and satanic' ppl sef Smh

3 Likes

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by haibe(m): 12:27am On Dec 28, 2013
There is no way my samsung phone would be demonic and Iphone and Htc wouldn't be, lol. BOTF.

@OP i don't doubt your dream but I feel you experienced a period of Hallucination, a word of advise is do not be too addicted to your phone, the devil can use anything against you, maybe something you are addicted to and not necessarily a smartphone.

Smartphones have been existing for years now without anyone seeing it as demonic, enjoy your Smartphone.

*Continues pressing his Samsung galaxy smartphone*

9 Likes

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by stevecantrell: 12:32am On Dec 28, 2013
@ OP Take 4 Chloroquine and call me in the morning.

7 Likes

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by deebrain(m): 1:28am On Dec 28, 2013
hmmmmmm.......

9 Likes

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by kekakuz(m): 6:55am On Dec 28, 2013
believing only in what you see or feel or logic is never the best.
even scientist could not understand why there is so much order in the world

1 Like

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Joagbaje(m): 6:58am On Dec 28, 2013
kekakuz: guys i dont mean to sound shabby or silly or sound like one of those churchy guys who attribute anything innovative to the demon but something strange happened to me.

i got tired after doing some house cleaning so i decided to relax a little and watch a movie on my phone.
i could not watch the movie no matter how hard i try.the film played but i just could not put my self together to watch. .not long after i slept off.
-i had a dream i was in a car with my brother. the car looks so cool because u can use a screen to see instead of a the normal windscreen and you can use your phone to drive it
suddenly i felt this darkness allover.the phone became brighter and you could see tru the phone. same with my bros phone.
i suddenly feel the phone could see me more than i can see it.-i see the sreen get bigger and the phone emiting a dagerous gaseous substance that was chocking me. i tried to breath but could not so i forcefully stood up and tore tru the darkness but still could not breath.at this moment i was consious but not totally awake.- i could not breath in reality and i saw my phone infront of me.
i tried so hard and i felt like i was dieing
i started to pray in spirit as i could not lift myself.just then i felt a lid lifted from my nose so i could breath.i sprung back to life and tried to breath but my nose was solidly blocked.- i had to open my mouth till i found mentol.
i 'knew i was delivered because my nose was totally blocked yet i was able to breath a little enough to bring me back to life.
am not here to spoil anyones market but i fing this event disturbing and revealing.
God bless u all as u take note and become more vigilant. merry xmax people.

The problem was not the phone but with you. Maybe a demonic attack .

I have handled some demonic cases where the individuals began to accuse people of using phones to controll her . " everybody is after me, they use their phones to control me". Such statement . I still don't understand why phones . But when the devil of marine and insanity was cast out the person no longer had issues with phones or phone users. Satan can use anything anyway but the problem lies with the individual .

3 Likes

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 28, 2013
kekakuz:
yea
u can say what you like
its the internet
na ur type dey chop slap daily
stuppid thing.
see this deluded slowpoke. It is people like you who make others think we christians are dolts.

8 Likes

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Ranchhoddas: 11:00am On Dec 28, 2013
If there's one thing i've learnt about dreams-don't take them seriously and you'll be alright.

5 Likes

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 28, 2013
kekakuz: dont be silly what has my mom got to do with this
No offence, I mean tell ur mum about the dream am sure she will take you to see a prophet, we cnt help u here!!!.

7 Likes

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
Second degree malaria is disturbing you...

1 Like

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2013
I keep on telling people that wet weeds is more dangerous than dry weeds. The OP is a living witness to that.

5 Likes

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by kekakuz(m): 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2013
oluswaggz:
No offence, I mean tell ur mum about the dream am sure she will take you to see a prophet, we cnt help u here!!!.
did i tell you i need help
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2013
[size=18pt]Download Bible ontop am nah[/size]

11 Likes

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by ejifranks(m): 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2013
OP OP OP .... how many times i call u .....wake up!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Kslib(m): 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
Hmmn!!!

Erm op, i think your phone is angry with you.. When last did you load recharge card? grin

31 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God / CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) / 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.