Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Farmers Please Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Farmers Please Help (725 Views)

Farmers To Earn N101bn Annually From Perishable Cargo / Fish Farmers Please Help Me / Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farmers Please Help by fowowe411: 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
I'm a student but due to the economic situation in Nigeria and I also want to independent financially I'm venturing into farming.Please farmers which crop(s) can I plant at this time of the year excluding cash crops please.Thanks in advance
Re: Farmers Please Help by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
fowowe411: I'm a student but due to the economic situation in Nigeria and I also want to independent financially I'm venturing into farming.Please farmers which crop(s) can I plant at this time of the year excluding cash crops please.Thanks in advance
Thats Great! You have taken the right step toward financial freedom.
You can only plant cucumber at this time because of its market value and also for its short maturity days (45days) but provided you have a source of water like streams or well water close to the farm or you wait for ending of January when rain would start and you are free to choose from varieties of crops like corn,watermelon,soybeans e.t.c
For info about our Farm management programmes,Agribusiness Training School 2014,Agribusiness Entrepreneurship Cooperative association,Call the Farm Manager;Gbenga on 08164628081 or email yusuffgbenga@gmail.com
For more updates on agriculture/farming like us on www.facebook.com/lesgupnigeria
Re: Farmers Please Help by fowowe411: 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
Lesgupnigeria:
Thats Great! You have taken the right step toward financial freedom.
You can only plant cucumber at this time because of its market value and also for its short maturity days (45days) but provided you have a source of water like streams or well water close to the farm or you wait for ending of January when rain would start and you are free to choose from varieties of crops like corn,watermelon,soybeans e.t.c
For info about our Farm management programmes,Agribusiness Training School 2014,Agribusiness Entrepreneurship Cooperative association,Call the Farm Manager;Gbenga on 08164628081 or email yusuffgbenga@gmail.com
For more updates on agriculture/farming like us on www.facebook.com/lesgupnigeria
thanks
Re: Farmers Please Help by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
With no vibrant agricultural sector,then we will seize to exist as a nation.

No farmer...No nation

Connect with me in the agric section to know more on how to start profitable agricbusiness.
Re: Farmers Please Help by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:02pm On May 06, 2015
Plantain farming business is the best agribusiness to venture into right now. Check and read more info on my thread on agriculture section.
It is a must read for plantain farmers and intending farmers!!!
nairaland.com/2170719/must-read-plantain-farmers-intending

(1) (Reply)

Innocent Chukwuma: Most Innovative Entrepreneur 2013 IVM / Charcoal Needed / L Need The Best Marketing Company In Nigeria To Market Insurance Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.