Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

(A TEST OF Faith)which Would You Choose? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / (A TEST OF Faith)which Would You Choose? (435 Views)

MTN Withdraws Suit, Pays N50bn ‘in Good Faith’ / Facebook Now Lets You Choose What Happens To Your Account After You Die / Blackberry Faces Ban In Nigeria And Users Faith Untold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(A TEST OF Faith)which Would You Choose? by Esdb(m): 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
SO you are offered the most expensive iphone in the world(I mean the gold and diamond plated) that worths 9 million dollars just for you to leave your girlfriend.......What would you do?
As for me,,,,,,,,,am so choosing the I-phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because the girl self na liability she collects......

Re: (A TEST OF Faith)which Would You Choose? by Reincarnated(m): 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
undecided
Re: (A TEST OF Faith)which Would You Choose? by Esdb(m): 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
Reincarnated: undecided
well if that face is for me choosing the phone?well u heard correctly we talk 8 million man....*in Rick Ross's voice* We talking money here you talking nonsense
Re: (A TEST OF Faith)which Would You Choose? by Esdb(m): 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
Reincarnated: undecided
well if that face is for me choosing the phone?well u heard correctly we talking 8 million man....*in Rick Ross's voice* We talking money here you talking nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Pls. Advise On A Phone 15000k (at Least) Can Buy. / Please, Help Me To Get It Back Urgently. / Mobile Phones And Warrantee Related Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.