Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,572 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Daily Manna Feeding On His Word Daily - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Manna Feeding On His Word Daily (378 Views)

Bishop (dr) Chris Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Sets Lagos Ablaze With Miracles / Daily Manna Feeding On His Word Daily 2014 / Feed On His Word By Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Manna Feeding On His Word Daily by hisableplc(m): 9:08am On Dec 28, 2013
Daily Manna: Behold, I Come Quickly

Saturday 28, December 2013

TEXT: REVELATION 22:12-21

KEY VERSE: “And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely” (Revelation 22:17).

The story was told of a choir member going to the church for practice. On her way, she was joined by a man. After the usual exchange of greetings, the stranger wanted to know where she was going. “To the church for choir practice” was her reply. “What instrument do you play,” asked the stranger? “I play the violin,” was her reply. “I too, I am a member of the choir”, says the stranger. The sister asked, “what then is the instrument that you play?” “I play the trumpet,” the stranger replied. We too have been practising, waiting for the soon coming D-day. As the sister was trying to find out what D-day meant, she turned to look at the face of the stranger. Upon turning, she discovered that the stranger had vanished into thin air! The D-day, simply put, is the Day of the Lord when He will come and reward every man “according as his work shall be.” Angels are practising for the D-day. And soon, the trumpet will sound.

It is instructive that as the holy writ winds to a glorious conclusion, Revelation 22 is devoted by God to summarise His divine purpose for mankind. The day of the Lord is at hand when all things will come to an end in line with the plan and purpose of God. “Behold, I come quickly” was repeated thrice in the last chapter by Jesus Christ.

Beloved, are you procrastinating, obsessed with the fantasy that there is always going to be a tomorrow to make your ways right with God? Are you pushing the most important matters of the salvation of your soul, righteous living and working for God to another day? There may be no other day, as the trumpet may sound any moment from now.

Today, the Lord is calling all to repentance and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. He is calling us to be ready for the coming of the Lord which is definite and sure. He is calling all believers to a life of unflagging commitment and consecration.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Give of your best to the Master while life lasts.

***Share your thoughts and what you've just learnt in the comments section below. Don't forget to SHARE

(1) (Reply)

Galathians / Today, This Scripture Has Been Fulfilled In Thy Sight / Shame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.