Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

How Would The World Be Without Christmas ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Would The World Be Without Christmas ? (385 Views)

Will World Be A Better Place Without Jehovah Witnesses / Would The World Be Better If God Made Everyone Go Nak£d Like It Was Before? / Imagine :A World Without Christianity -Will the world be better off, please vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Would The World Be Without Christmas ? by Anayordike(m): 10:37am On Dec 28, 2013
Christmas is here again with the hustling and bubbling associated with it as usual. But this year's(2013) own is peculiar in the sense that one of the major Pentecostal Pastor dropped a bomb shell, saying that Christmas is "Idolatry". Of course the expected reactions followed from other Church leaders condemning the statement. But that is not my question, my question is "How would the world be without the Christmas celebration?" Think about it! Do you think the world would have been a better place without Christmas? Do you think that Christians would have been better off without Christmas? What is wrong is singing Christmas Carol hymns? Do you prefer a world without Christmas?
Don't forget that most kids and even adults look up expectantly for Christmas to come again. Must we deny these children the joy of Christmas? I...I..I..really... Ehhm, eh mmm... don't know(think). Yes! No! Realy don't....

http://www.africanspotlight.com/2013/12/22/mixed-reactions-trail-pastor-kumuyis-christmas-is-idolatrous-comment/

http://www.africanspotlight.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Picture-656.png

(1) (Reply)

We Are Fearfully And Wonderfully Made! / The Spirit Of Grace Part 1 / Who Does Today's Pastor's Glory Go To, God Or Themselves?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.