Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

YOUWIN Extends Application Deadline Till Jan 21, 2014 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / YOUWIN Extends Application Deadline Till Jan 21, 2014 (20323 Views)

3 Banks Get June 2016 Recapitalisation Deadline / When CBN Extends BVN Registration Date (photo) / Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YOUWIN Extends Application Deadline Till Jan 21, 2014 by arewaqueen: 8:33am On Dec 30, 2013
sagitarius: My office is responsible for monitoring those who get awarded the YouWin grant, and trust me, there's no chopping there. You'll be closely monitored 2 ensure you carry out what you've applied for. The overall objective of YouWin is to create jobs through entrepreneurship so as to reduce dependence on white collar jobs. Extra allowances are paid 2 ensure strict compliance and so it's difficult for anyone 2 compromise. Those who are yet 2 apply but have good business proposals should go ahead and apply. If u need help, u could holla at me too at no cost at all. Cheers everyone
Hello! I need to ask you a few questions in private if it's okay with you. I would be happy if you provide me with your email address. Please, how fair is Youwin because my neighbor told me not to submit early As some biz plans are switched and given to ppl with the right connections @ the Youwin office. I also have a frnd who told me that she was asked to split with some insiders if she wanted to win. Are the awards based on geopolitical zones for example they will award 10 grants in each state. Awaiting your answers please
Re: YOUWIN Extends Application Deadline Till Jan 21, 2014 by peleson: 8:52am On Dec 30, 2013
Good news
Re: YOUWIN Extends Application Deadline Till Jan 21, 2014 by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 30, 2013
is one allowed to submit more than one application?
Re: YOUWIN Extends Application Deadline Till Jan 21, 2014 by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 30, 2013
please like how much do dey start with, in youwin program ?
Re: YOUWIN Extends Application Deadline Till Jan 21, 2014 by sagitarius(m): 10:36am On Dec 30, 2013
olaglobalj:
Bros, I've applied o, but there's a minor problem with me, I've finished my ND course in computer science with upper credit but my result is still yet to be out and again i lost my wallet while travelling few months back, containing my voter's card, school ID card and sought. Hope that won't be a problem. Await ur reply soon.
Thanks.
Well, in dat case, u only need any form of evidence to show that you indeed have the qualification you claimed 2 have in ur application. Most important thing is ur proposal, once it scales thru, you'll sort that out. But I'd suggest u start sorting it out now. Best of luck
Re: YOUWIN Extends Application Deadline Till Jan 21, 2014 by qtx(m): 11:11am On Dec 30, 2013
sagitarius: My office is responsible for monitoring those who get awarded the YouWin grant, and trust me, there's no chopping there. You'll be closely monitored 2 ensure you carry out what you've applied for. The overall objective of YouWin is to create jobs through entrepreneurship so as to reduce dependence on white collar jobs. Extra allowances are paid 2 ensure strict compliance and so it's difficult for anyone 2 compromise. Those who are yet 2 apply but have good business proposals should go ahead and apply. If u need help, u could holla at me too at no cost at all. Cheers everyone

i need a biz plan 4 de YouWin
email me on info@digidatng.com
Re: YOUWIN Extends Application Deadline Till Jan 21, 2014 by clint77ng: 11:14am On Dec 30, 2013
that is just d problem with jona. He doesnt use the media well. See people asking what is YOUWIN. Like he said at the church yesterday, the future is brighter for Naija youths. God pls i want to win.
Re: YOUWIN Extends Application Deadline Till Jan 21, 2014 by Thespecialone(m): 11:21am On Dec 30, 2013

Please how can I contact you?
I have a question to ask you in private.
Many thanks.
Re: YOUWIN Extends Application Deadline Till Jan 21, 2014 by sagitarius(m): 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
arewa queen:
Hello! I need to ask you a few questions in private if it's okay with you. I would be happy if you provide me with your email address. Please, how fair is Youwin because my neighbor told me not to submit early As some biz plans are switched and given to ppl with the right connections @ the Youwin office. I also have a frnd who told me that she was asked to split with some insiders if she wanted to win. Are the awards based on geopolitical zones for example they will award 10 grants in each state. Awaiting your answers please
Let me attempt 2 answer some of d questions you've asked here for the sake of those with similar enquiries on their minds. Pls proceed immediately and submit your proposal. Don't allow anyone deceive you into thinking ur proposal might be switched, or that u need 2 'sort' anybody out. This programme is strictly on merit and no one will/should ask u for any form of gratification before u win. As per geopolitical spread, that is also considered so that the grant is spread nationwide. However, that is a secondary consideration. So log onto www.you.org.ng and proceed with ur application. My email is oryimsy4real@yahoo.com. Cheers
Re: YOUWIN Extends Application Deadline Till Jan 21, 2014 by sagitarius(m): 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2013
e-freaky:
is one allowed to submit more than one application?
Nope, not at all. It's one bizness proposal per person
Re: YOUWIN Extends Application Deadline Till Jan 21, 2014 by sagitarius(m): 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
googlepikin: please like how much do dey start with, in youwin program ?
It's a maximum of ten Million naira. But try 2 be honest in your application in case u win
Re: YOUWIN Extends Application Deadline Till Jan 21, 2014 by sagitarius(m): 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
qtx:

i need a biz plan 4 de YouWin
email me on info@digidatng.com
You'll need to identify what line of business u wish to venture into and carry out a research on the business. Don't allow anyone develop a business plan for u. All u need is guidance but try to be invloved in the development of the plan urself. Best of luck
Re: YOUWIN Extends Application Deadline Till Jan 21, 2014 by sagitarius(m): 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
Thespecialone:

Please how can I contact you?
I have a question to ask you in private.
Many thanks.
oryimsy4real@yahoo.com
Re: YOUWIN Extends Application Deadline Till Jan 21, 2014 by utimatedes(m): 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
arewa queen:
That is very wrong assertion. As one of the pioneer awardees, I can confidently say that youwin is fair and transparent. It is a world bank partnered project and there is quality assurance by Plymouth University in the United Kingdom. You don't need to know anyone to win.
Re: YOUWIN Extends Application Deadline Till Jan 21, 2014 by utimatedes(m): 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
clint77ng: that is just d problem with jona. He doesnt use the media well. See people asking what is YOUWIN. Like he said at the church yesterday, the future is brighter for Naija youths. God pls i want to win.
I don't think so. In the first edition, it was everywhere including facebook ads and google ads. On almost all the national dailies and on NTA. The same thing for 2nd edition. The awareness and interest for this 3rd edition is huge. Don't forget even if they promote it on all platforms, many will never hear about it.
Re: YOUWIN Extends Application Deadline Till Jan 21, 2014 by olaglobalj: 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
sagitarius: Well, in dat case, u only need any form of evidence to show that you indeed have the qualification you claimed 2 have in ur application. Most important thing is ur proposal, once it scales thru, you'll sort that out. But I'd suggest u start sorting it out now. Best of luck
Thanks bro, will do
Re: YOUWIN Extends Application Deadline Till Jan 21, 2014 by sagitarius(m): 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
utimatedes:
That is very wrong assertion. As one of the pioneer awardees, I can confidently say that youwin is fair and transparent. It is a world bank partnered project and there is quality assurance by Plymouth University in the United Kingdom. You don't need to know anyone to win.
Thank u. These are d kind of testimonies that make me happy. So that the doubting Thomases can be encouraged 2 apply
Re: YOUWIN Extends Application Deadline Till Jan 21, 2014 by utimatedes(m): 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2013
sagitarius: Thank u. These are d kind of testimonies that make me happy. So that the doubting Thomases can be encouraged 2 apply

Thanks bros
Re: YOUWIN Extends Application Deadline Till Jan 21, 2014 by Thespecialone(m): 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
sagitarius: Thank u. These are d kind of testimonies that make me happy. So that the doubting Thomases can be encouraged 2 apply

utimatedes:

Thanks bros

Please I kindly need your input here and I also ask for the benefit of those who may have similar questions.

Not more 40% of the total award is usually awarded for capital equipment as stated when filling the form.
In my own case, my capital equipment would cost NGN3.2 MILLION which is 40% of NGN8 MILLION
The thing is that, I don't need all of NGN8 MILLION , but if I write any amount lower than NGN8 MILLION, my capital equipment cost will now exceed 40%. So how do I go about this? Thanks.
Re: YOUWIN Extends Application Deadline Till Jan 21, 2014 by sagitarius(m): 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
Thespecialone:

Please I kindly need your input here and I also ask for the benefit of those who may have similar questions.

Not more 40% of the total award is usually awarded for capital equipment as stated when filling the form.
In my own case, my capital equipment would cost NGN3.2 MILLION which is 40% of NGN8 MILLION
The thing is that, I don't need all of NGN8 MILLION , but if I write any amount lower than NGN8 MILLION, my capital equipment cost will now exceed 40%. So how do I go about this? Thanks.
I would advise that u go ahead and apply for the 8M Naira. You may not be awarded the total sum applied for, but it'll help u in acquiring the needed capital equipments. That way, u can add some things on d side for ur bizness 2 grow in case u eventually make it. Remember that there are 2 stages to scale through before the final award. So u would have the chance 2 defend ur proposal eventually. Cheers
Re: YOUWIN Extends Application Deadline Till Jan 21, 2014 by Adabar: 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
@sagitarius:
I find it very difficult to submit my application: i usually get 'please fill the highest qualification obtained' and all the spaces have been carefully filled by me. Kindly advise.
Re: YOUWIN Extends Application Deadline Till Jan 21, 2014 by Appswheel(m): 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2013
Youwin is real and well monitored as some others have earlier mentioned. It is no national cake. To be selected you have to present a very good proposal. Ensure to show your proposal to a professional. Download the youwin template from the link below. I wish you the best.
http://knowbase.appswheel.com/youwin-2013-application-template-and-free-professional-advice/
Re: YOUWIN Extends Application Deadline Till Jan 21, 2014 by sagitarius(m): 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
Adabar: @sagitarius:
I find it very difficult to submit my application: i usually get 'please fill the highest qualification obtained' and all the spaces have been carefully filled by me. Kindly advise.
Pls ensure that all spaces have been carefully filled out. In spaces where u don't need any amount, simply insert zero (0) there. Furthermore, in areas where they ask if u are processing any other credit facility? Just fill the spaces as required. If no, simply write no. It seems something may be missing, which could be d reason for ur difficulty. Try reviewing ur application to confirm pls.
Re: YOUWIN Extends Application Deadline Till Jan 21, 2014 by oluplus(m): 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2013
good
Re: YOUWIN Extends Application Deadline Till Jan 21, 2014 by SoullyBaba(m): 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
thisisayus: My room after 6 months of ASUU strike.
can't find any pieces of books, hand out or any oda readin material. Clearly all u do in skool is eat, eat n eat
Re: YOUWIN Extends Application Deadline Till Jan 21, 2014 by Tekkyboy(m): 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
am glad to heard d date as been extented,god made it to happen simply bcoz of me.AM GLAD
Re: YOUWIN Extends Application Deadline Till Jan 21, 2014 by sholex020: 11:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
Pls guys i need answer to this questn b4 i complete d youwin form. What can i write in these questn ask lik 1. How much money hav u spent on capital equipment 2. How much do u require or expect to need frm other sources 3. Describe any existing finance loan related to the business 4. How much money wil you or your family nd friends contribute to the business in d next 12 month 5. How much money do u plan to take out of the business personally. Pls guys i need answer or clue to this quertn b4 i submit
Re: YOUWIN Extends Application Deadline Till Jan 21, 2014 by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 31, 2013
sholex020: Pls guys i need answer to this questn b4 i complete d youwin form. What can i write in these questn ask lik 1. How much money hav u spent on capital equipment 2. How much do u require or expect to need frm other sources 3. Describe any existing finance loan related to the business 4. How much money wil you or your family nd friends contribute to the business in d next 12 month 5. How much money do u plan to take out of the business personally. Pls guys i need answer or clue to this quertn b4 i submit

Dude if you cannot answer these questions then you have no business in business. Please don't go and waste YOUWIN money, other intelligent Nigerians need it to effect growth.

Thanks and no offence.

1 Like

Re: YOUWIN Extends Application Deadline Till Jan 21, 2014 by jesuseun1(m): 7:28am On Dec 31, 2013

1,wat are d chances of a new business start up that apply.

2,frm past youwin results;wats d % of new startup business dat made it:

3,pls can u inbox me d youwin 1 result sumary;lead2impact@gmail.com
Re: YOUWIN Extends Application Deadline Till Jan 21, 2014 by Thespecialone(m): 8:43am On Dec 31, 2013
jesu seun:

1,wat are d chances of a new business start up that apply.

2,frm past youwin results;wats d % of new startup business dat made it:

3,pls can u inbox me d youwin 1 result sumary;lead2impact@gmail.com

here : http://www.fmf.gov.ng/the-media/press-release/71-1200-youths-wwin-youwin-awards.html
Re: YOUWIN Extends Application Deadline Till Jan 21, 2014 by fagin1982(m): 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2013
Re: YOUWIN Extends Application Deadline Till Jan 21, 2014 by Chidiofrancis(m): 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
BULK SMS WEALTH CREATION MAKE ATLEAST #100,000 monthly with it with out start up capital

Make atleast #100,000 monthly with bulk sms business. Details call.08103881456.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banks In Fresh Trouble Over TSA / Is Earnrealpay.net Real Way To Make Money Online / FIRS Warns Against Evasion As 7.5% VAT Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.