Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,340 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? (12100 Views)

Download Nigeria City Maps On Your Mobile Phone For Free - Limited Time Offer. / How can I scan my mobile phone for viruses / Receive Jokes on Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by Reggie234: 11:30am On Dec 28, 2013
Capital NO!
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by digitite: 11:31am On Dec 28, 2013
Of course. Too much of everything is bad. Always strive to create a balance.
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by Youngpo413: 11:33am On Dec 28, 2013
No
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by mazizitonene(m): 11:33am On Dec 28, 2013
Yes, especially when I'm in school, sometimes I don't even remember I have 2fones for a whole day or more

1 Like

Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by khadupsie(f): 11:33am On Dec 28, 2013
I dont think so..
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by Deattorney: 11:34am On Dec 28, 2013
Yes can I...don't wanna get addicted to anything
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by donjazet(m): 11:34am On Dec 28, 2013
When i lost my fon 4 abt 3 weeks, i became suicidal.
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by Peterpan1(m): 11:34am On Dec 28, 2013
NO, its totally impossible, my phone is my closest friend, and the best part is that I don't share it.
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 28, 2013
if you use a smartphone you cant do without it buh if its a low-end device you can
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 28, 2013
Monstertrucks: THE QUESTION DEMANDS A YES OR NO ANSWER.WHO ASK ALL OF YOU PEOPLE THE ESSAY YOU ARE POSTING NOW!!!!!!
Bro read my post again. Den u will see dt I said "let's rub minds nd share" not yes or no!!!
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 28, 2013
hillcity80:
APPLICATIONS IS OPEN TO ANY ONE
WHO WANTS TO BE A MEMBER OR
REP OF THE AFRICA YOUTHS 4
CHANGE (AY4C) IN UR STATE ,Aply..
DROP UR CONTACT PHONE NUMBER
AND EMAIL...

https://m.facebook.com/africayouths4change

OR ADD ME ON WHATSAPP ....... 08148154145 .....
our web is under construction, u can get all u want via email or whatsapp, our EMAIL: youthsnet@yahoo.com

Africa Youths 4 Change Organization (AY4C) is a Profit/nonprofit organization, which is committed to educating,

equipping and empowering African Youths and young people to effectively create the desired positive change within

their communities and serve as active players in the decision making processes of their communities.

Major Project

0. RIVIVAL/DELIVARANCE PROGAMES
1. Youths Entrepreneurship Training
2. Youth Entrepreneurship Training
3. Charity Support
4. PEER2PEER
5. Democratic Youths Leadership Training
6. FEEDER Project
7. Youths Educational Training Courses

Countries

AY4C currently runs an office in philistine and other African Countries, which caters for Africans living in

overseas and outside of Africa. This affords us the opportunity to facilitate cultural exchange programmes and give

African youth the opportunity to be familiar with the African culture, deal with the challenges of racial

discrimination, social confidence and identity whiles ensuring that Africans living outside of Africa fully harness

the available opportunities within their communities. The African centre is situated in Abuja Nigeria with the

mandate of empowering young men and Youths with requisite skills and knowledge that would make them equal partners

on the global scene as well as play active role in the development of their communities. The Nigerian office is

currently involved in main streaming youth and women into decision making processes ensure grassroots'

participation in democratic processes, advocate for more decent job creation and a development of friendly

governance structure.
Kk

But wait!!!
If I no tell u my mind e no go make sense, oga go open ur thread y u won derail dis one? I tire for ur mata. Opportunist, using my thread to advertise.
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by ichommy(m): 11:42am On Dec 28, 2013
NO!
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by usman3688(m): 11:42am On Dec 28, 2013
oluswaggz: Season greetings to you my fellow nairalanders.

The topic before me today has been a trending topic on different social medias, which I find interesting.
The question is "can you do without using your phone for 24 hours" let alone a week.

My phone has been my best friend through thick and thins.* When I feel sad- the musics on my phone helps me through.
*When I feel bored- my phone brings me to nairaland(where I made the front page thrice) grin
*When I wanna talk to my family and friends- my phone does it.
*Have got no money for a digital camera, but with the aid of my phone, "I fit snap heaven" grin
*when I feel like hunting online!!! grin . My phone is my weapon.. So what more can I say.
How can I do without my wonderful phone. The day I decided to do away with my phone for a day, I really felt that something was not complete through out that day. It wasn't easy...
So to my fellow nairalanders that are also phone freaks like me, let's rub minds and share your wonderful moments with your phone and why you can't do without it for a day...

I can actually do without my fone for more than a day, d fone is made for me, i'm not made for the fone grin

The topic before me today has been a trending topic on different social medias, which I find interesting.
The question is "can you do without using your phone for 24 hours" let alone a week.

My phone has been my best friend through thick and thins.* When I feel sad- the musics on my phone helps me through.
*When I feel bored- my phone brings me to nairaland(where I made the front page thrice) grin
*Have got no money for a digital camera, but with the aid of my phone, "I fit snap heaven" grin
*when I feel like hunting online!!! grin . My phone is my weapon.. So what more can I say.
How can I do without my wonderful phone. The day I decided to do away with my phone for a day, I really felt that something was not complete through out that day. It wasn't easy...
So to my fellow nairalanders that are also phone freaks like me, let's rub minds and share your wonderful moments with your phone and why you can't do without it for a day...

I can actually do without my fone for more than a day, d fone is made for me, i'm not made for the fone

1 Like

Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 28, 2013
yes o! 2days max., Once I was so attached 2 my phone so much that whenever it develops fault or has empty battery depression set in, my mum always be like 'if this phone can speak, it would have scream hell!!'... there was a time my phone was stolen and I fell sick 4 a whole week. bottom line is learn 2 b less addicted to ur fone cuz of the day u won't b able 2 use it, it's kinda hard but am getting there.
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by johnstar(m): 11:46am On Dec 28, 2013
No way sad....... wey I come dey fall in luv wit samsung, my phone is even better dn sum gals here undecided
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 28, 2013
Yes!!!...
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by ExpressBooking(m): 11:48am On Dec 28, 2013
Yes of course. My phone only answers calls. My Galaxy Tab does all I need ranging from BBM,whatsapp, Skype, instagram,Facebook,twitter and nairaland. So without my phone I can stay conveniently
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by Lizzi78(f): 11:51am On Dec 28, 2013
If its in SAFE hands.. Sure i can. But i will surely miss it
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 28, 2013
It's just like asking if I can do without weed. of course not. all my nyashing partners are jealous of my phone. for browsing, playing music, gaming, watching bluefilm....the thot of leaving it is scary.

1 Like

Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by Lachimex(m): 11:55am On Dec 28, 2013
Let's jst call it a joke...What will I be doing wit out my fone for a whole a day.....pls beta don't try it oo! I can stay witout my girl fwend for 1year buh not my fone((My Bestest Friend))
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 28, 2013
donjazet: When i lost my fon 4 abt 3 weeks, i became suicidal.
When I lost mine, was very depressed and lost weight in less than a week. those of u dat are fat can use dis tip to lose weight.
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by knight93(m): 11:58am On Dec 28, 2013
Its hard, but I can, usually when a greater force determines it.
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by IAMBREEZY: 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
Nah
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by dabossman(m): 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
Absolute yes. Especially during these holidays. My generator, laptop, TV and movie/series-filled hard drive is all I need. Of course with something to munch on and drink.

To be honest, I'm not a fan of mobile phones, especially for calls. Like Mandela, I'll say "don't call me, I'll call you...," on my land line. tongue
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
i can, but wont be easy
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by AbuMikey(m): 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2013

I can, but its gonna be really difficult for me sad

Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by pek(m): 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
yes I do! especially when I am "On the mountain "
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by Bigmadam1(f): 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
Capital 'NO'. Nt even 4 a sec.
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2013

Currently in the village now...can't even remember where my phone, laptop and pad are.....hardly check them now even though we have all networks here still...but right now, its villagethings cheesy cheesy....so to your question: YES! YES!!! YESSS!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
ExpressBooking: Yes of course. My phone only answers calls. My Galaxy Tab does all I need ranging from BBM,whatsapp, Skype, instagram,Facebook,twitter and nairaland. So without my phone I can stay conveniently
What is this one saying?
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by SPSpecial(m): 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
If its just for a day, am good. More than that is never done for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone / Genius Android Phone From Glo / How To Recharge Over-scratched MTN Recharge Card Without Speaking With Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.