Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

An Information Technology Camp You Shouldn't Miss - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / An Information Technology Camp You Shouldn't Miss (810 Views)

Career Advancement In Information Technology / CEGONSOFT | Cse Ece Information Technology Students | Networking Projects / Information Technology Infrastructure Library (itil) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Information Technology Camp You Shouldn't Miss by gizmokid(m): 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2008
Hi my name is Doyin Ijiwola I am an IT consultant with Orange computers ltd, a company I started with a friend in 2005, I would like to tell you about my passion for you.
At a young age I had the opportunity to learn computer skills and I have worked on projects both in Nigeria and abroad.
Though I do not have a formal computer education, I only spent 2 days at a computer school I have evolved into a professional over the years. I have the privilege of working with Companies like Heidelberg Nigeria Limited, Toyota Nigeria Limited, International press center, World University Chess Championship (I designed the logo for the 2006 edition held in Nigeria), Supermartine Nigeria , Freedom House, House5, Planet one entertainment and many more.
Recently my friends and I came together to give back to the society what the society has given to us, we are bring you challenge IT. ChallengeIT is a project aimed at discovering and developing the next generation of IT professionals, with our limited resource we have put together a training camp to connect aspiring IT professionals with peers and mentors.
I discovered over the year that two things made me the professional I am today; peers that challenge me to learn harder and mentors that point the way to go. It is my belief that this same process will develop the next generation of IT professionals.

What is ChallengeIT?
It is an information technology for senior secondary school students and post secondary students who are not above eighteen years old. At the camp trainers from Europe, Asia and Nigeria will teach various aspects of Information Technology.
T here are several distinguished IT professionals that have promise to be at the camp to give seminars and give mentorship to students.
How do you pay?
It is my dream that no student be denied the opportunity to be at the camp because of financial consideration, hence we have gone to a great length to secure funds from corporate sponsors to cover the expenses of the camp. For every student coming to camp the bill has been paid.
If I don’t make it to camp?
As much as we love to train every interested student we do not have the resources to training everybody at the camp but we have gone a length further to provide students with an interactive CD that contain
And every registered student is an automatic member of our virtual online training portal that we will launch after the camp.
I am looking forward to seeing you at the camp. For more information please contact 08035195873, 08062165164,08064029595, 08034543639
Re: An Information Technology Camp You Shouldn't Miss by opensource(m): 1:57am On Aug 05, 2008
Good Idea

Would suggest you just host a little website maybe about 5mb storage fro some free webhost company and put the information online because some good fellers might want to join but maybe are not members of nairaland or didnt even get to see the post.

good idea IT is next Oil in Nigeria
Re: An Information Technology Camp You Shouldn't Miss by quadrillio(m): 10:31am On Aug 06, 2008
I need to know the date so that I can prepare my siblings.

It a thing they must not miss I will call u later sha

Thanx
Olawale
Re: An Information Technology Camp You Shouldn't Miss by Gamine(f): 10:34am On Aug 06, 2008
Scamo lipsrsealed
Re: An Information Technology Camp You Shouldn't Miss by LeMoor(m): 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2008
What section of IT do you specialize in? Apart from designing the logo, what did you do for the other places you mentioned? IT is broad.
And I noticed you did not include any of your foreign projects you claimed you have worked on,
So what exactly is the content of the cd? which area is it targeted at?
Re: An Information Technology Camp You Shouldn't Miss by wareh(m): 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2008
I feel u gamine. Pure SCAM
Re: An Information Technology Camp You Shouldn't Miss by gbolahan1(m): 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2008
I'll call you and get more info
Re: An Information Technology Camp You Shouldn't Miss by blackkabir: 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2008
Hello!!
It's now i belive that IT is one of the best thign one can rely on around the word, although it's beeing helping me in all my need cos i'm a hustler in this field and need some one to take me up, with this your post i realy enjoy it and it makes me feel alright. THAT's NICE MAN
Re: An Information Technology Camp You Shouldn't Miss by debyrazy(m): 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2008
ooh Great, your presentation is nice but i smell few scam here, how come you only lay hand on computer in just 2days and you are then a Guru in IT, even we upcoming neva dreamt so,

make yourself clear man, dont dupe your fella niaja.
Re: An Information Technology Camp You Shouldn't Miss by blackkabir: 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2008
ok but i didn't say i did the course for 2 day and i became a guru just wethin two days
i'm into this this now it's more than four years. okay.

(1) (Reply)

Cleared / Online Professional Training / Be Oracle Certified In Your House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.