Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! (2672 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) / Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? / Marrying A Woman 5 Years Older (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 28, 2013
Oh yes I am 1987 and she is 1983. She already knows my age and waiting for me to either woo her or leave her alone.

She is everything I have dreamed of in a woman and It seems am gonna ask her out.

My mom doesn't support it though. What should I do ?
Re: The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by Chillis: 11:41am On Dec 28, 2013
Next yr she will be 32, you berra hurry up and give her belly or leave her alone angry

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 28, 2013
Chilli, so u believed this?
Lols!
Re: The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 28, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Chilli, so u believed this?
Lols!
Am serious and am not new to this section am I ?
Re: The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 28, 2013
Chillis: Next yr she will be 32, you berra hurry up and give her belly or leave her alone angry

she will be 31 next year. And nope, I can't do such o. I can't do pre marital sex sef.

I just don't know if the odds aren't too high.

Except for the age ish, she is just perfect.

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
If u r serious, what then happened to that ur demanding galfriend?
Cos from what I read on that thread, u r older than her.
Re: The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by Pretyangel25(f): 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
Op according 2 some people age is noting wen it comes 2 love so will advice you follow ur heart
Re: The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
yellowpawpaw: If u r serious, what then happened to that ur demanding galfriend?
Cos from what I read on that thread, u r older than her.
I don walk out nah. I don excuse myself from the relationship.

I just couldn't cope with those signals.
Re: The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by Chillis: 12:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
Eyah, if you really wanna go further , make sure you don't feel bad about her age.

Not easy but totally doable . Ask p square.
Re: The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
Ok.
If u 2 compliments each other, then why not?
Most peeps will say they won't. This is 2014, things r revolving.
I d rather marry a person older than me than stay in a useless union cos I wanna follow d norms.
Every person is diff.
Go with ur head not ur heart.

Goodluck.
Re: The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by Drniyi4u(m): 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2013
Chillis: Next yr she will be 32, you berra hurry up and give her belly or leave her alone angry

grin
Re: The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by divinelove(m): 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2013
Find a lady u r older than to marry if d age difference worries u. Depending on d lady's attitude d age difference might make it difficult for her to submit to u in marriage. There must b a young lady wit all d attributes u desire.
Re: The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
divinelove: Find a lady u r older than to marry if d age difference worries u. Depending on d lady's attitude d age difference might make it difficult for her to submit to u in marriage. There must b a young lady wit all d attributes u desire.
To be fair to her, she is very humble and has a good attitude and character.

Even before she knew about the age gap whilst we were just friends with no prospect for a relationship, she was always a humble aand easy going lady.

Am just worried about the biological implication cos am ready to defy my mom but isn't it just good to count the cost ?
Re: The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by Michelle55: 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
if u love her then the age means notin..... follow ur hrt and not d age cos age is just a number. good-luck.
Re: The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by bellong: 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
Why would age deter you from going with someone you know will be instrumental to fulfilling your destiny and adding values to you. Tell, Sarah, Rebecca, Hannah etc about the biological bullshit...

Some people married when they were 25 but didn't give birth until mid thirties, yet they had no trouble with childbirth. However, if you are so concerned about the age difference, do not sow emotional seed in the lady. Let her go...
Re: The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by Gallotti: 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
I think you should move in with your 'mom' and have children for her BY YOU!

Simple! kiss

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
bellong:
Why would age deter you from going with someone you know will be instrumental to fulfilling your destiny and adding values to you. Tell, Sarah, Rebecca, Hannah etc about the biological bullshit...

Some people married when they were 25 but didn't give birth until mid thirties, yet they had no trouble with childbirth. However, if you are so concerned about the age difference, do not sow emotional seed in the lady. Let her go...
The reason is that it may take up to 4 years before I decide to get married and if she decides to hold on till then she will be 35 years or thereabout around that time.
Re: The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by Chillis: 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
Guitarlife: The reason is that it may take up to 4 years before I decide to get married and if she decides to hold on till then she will be 35 years or thereabout around that time.

Let her go. Pls. Tenk u

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2013
Chillis:

Let her go. Pls. Tenk u
Thanks for your input. I will think about it.
Re: The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
No need to think, release her. The earlier the better.
Re: The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2013
Chillis:

Let her go. Pls. Tenk u

@OP, do this^^^^ sharparly!
Re: The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by Tgirl4real(f): 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
Good for you!

The question is: are you matured enough to date/marry her? There is really nothing wrong if you both are matured, in love and reasonable.
Re: The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by Chinwem(f): 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2013
Guitarlife: The reason is that it may take up to 4 years before I decide to get married and if she decides to hold on till then she will be 35 years or thereabout around that time.

shocked
Let her go for her dignity and peace of mind.
Thank you on her behalf
Re: The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by Chinwem(f): 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
On a lighter note, just returned from a wedding of a dear colleague of mine
I was awestruck at how the gRoom covered and dignified his bride
She's this...she's that.......people said all sorts
He stood by her , "this is my wife and I m honored to be her husband"
That's just a snippet of his speech today
When the head is covering her nobody can insult or abuse her without passing through him first

Just felt like sharing what I was inspired by today
No particular reason o
Then I understood when people say that love conquers all
Re: The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
Tgirl4real: Good for you!

The question is: are you matured enough to date/marry her? There is really nothing wrong if you both are matured, in love and reasonable.
The odds seemed stacked high against us.

Yes I love her and am matured enough to relate with her but then, I feel I will just let her go.

I haven't wooed her yet just that we are close and I can't keep her waiting for 4 years.
Re: The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by An0nimus: 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
There are times when love involves letting go. It might hurt but its for the best.
Re: The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by greatgod2012(f): 5:11am On Dec 29, 2013
Guitarlife: The odds seemed stacked high against us.

Yes I love her and am matured enough to relate with her but then, I feel I will just let her go.

I haven't wooed her yet just that we are close and I can't keep her waiting for 4 years.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
Guitar, Guitar. Okunrin lada.

So you have brought your drama to family section niyen o.

You left Nancy.
You chased Esther.
The last Miss was an extortionist
This one is your ancestor.

All for virgin boy.

Abegi.

If at this age you still haven't recovered from your attention seeking disorder, you never may. Please free the aunty jejeje. No one needs drama like you provide it.

See as you brought Madam and YPP from their busy schedules here. Won tin mo e ma ni ke

6 Likes

Re: The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by StateOfMind: 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
Kwaaaaaaaa gringringrin
Re: The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
mollytinrox: Guitar, Guitar. Okunrin lada.

You left Nancy.
You chased Esther.

All for virgin boy.

Abegi.

If at this age you still haven't recovered from your attention seeking disorder, you never may. Please free the aunty jejeje. No one needs drama like you provide it.

See as you brought Madam and YPP from their busy schedules here. Won tin mo e ma ni ke
Molly I wanna believe you decision to grace my thread is sown to the spirit of the season.

You remember I came after you but you didn't even respond.

Kindly add me on BB: 26b568b8.

SOM keep quiet *winks*

Now to the matter, I swear the search for the right one which I term "the ultimate search" nor be beans o.

But is it a crime to want to look well well before leaping ? Cos that's what am doing and you're still crucifying me ?

I tire O.
Re: The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2013

oremi, if you can't impregnate her now let her go. It's wicked of you to keep her for four more years and the you u know now won't marry her when all her breasts fall.

My good friend please leave her abeg, whatever you feel for her now might be infatuation and you're just attracted to get openness.

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
mollytinrox: Guitar, Guitar. Okunrin lada.

You left Nancy.
You chased Esther.

All for virgin boy.

Abegi.

you just killed me with laughter Iyawo tuntun

am still fighting you sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Cross-dress Sometimes But My Wife / Mysterious: Nigerian Family In London Gives Birth To "White" Baby / Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.