Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Aliko Dangote Set To Spend $9 Billion On Refinery Project In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aliko Dangote Set To Spend $9 Billion On Refinery Project In Lagos (2622 Views)

50 Men In Nigeria Stole $9 Billion Dollars - John Kerry [video] / Dangote Partners Honeywell To Operate U.S.$9 Billion Lekki Refinery / Nigeria Losing $9 Billion To Oil Theft Annually - Nuhu Ribadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliko Dangote Set To Spend $9 Billion On Refinery Project In Lagos by T9ksy(m): 12:18am On Dec 29, 2013
strangest: ffk.. This would have been long achieved if the likes of you didnot loot our treasury dry @OP Nice move by dangote, he will sure make a good APC Presidential candidate..

Oh i see! So its the yorubas responsible for the sorry state of alaibo? You guys never stop blaming all your woes on the

yorubas. If it doesn't rain in alaibo, its the yorubas' fault. If their caves gets flooded, blame the yorubas. Bunch of whining si.ssies.
Re: Aliko Dangote Set To Spend $9 Billion On Refinery Project In Lagos by Onlytruth(m): 3:02am On Dec 29, 2013
I have taken time to properly think about this project and it doesn't come off well.
I believe in business and free market (though held on very tight ropes because it has ways of threatening human survival on earth if not controlled), but business must not only be for business alone; it must be for the benefit of relevant human beings.
The refinery is analogous to a man making babies with another mans wife. I strongly suspect that the oil that will feed this refinery will come from the East (SE/SS), and it will create thousands of jobs for LOCALS around it.
Unless there is a nearby oil field he is eyeing to feed this refinery which we don't know yet, I won't rejoice over it!
Re: Aliko Dangote Set To Spend $9 Billion On Refinery Project In Lagos by agbameta: 4:50am On Dec 29, 2013
Onlytruth: [s]I have taken time to properly think about this project and it doesn't come off well.
I believe in business and free market (though held on very tight ropes because it has ways of threatening human survival on earth if not controlled), but business must not only be for business alone; it must be for the benefit of relevant human beings.
The refinery is analogous to a man making babies with another mans wife. I strongly suspect that the oil that will feed this refinery will come from the East (SE/SS), and it will create thousands of jobs for LOCALS around it.
Unless there is a nearby oil field he is eyeing to feed this refinery which we don't know yet, I won't rejoice over it! [/s]

The oil is from where the refinery is located, not in your oiless village or the SS.

And regardless the source of the oil, oil is an international commodity and it's available for sale all over the place so quit the ignorant village and low mentality rubbish.

Dangote didn't site this refinery or any of his activities in any of your villages because of your hate, anger, bitterness, bigotry and fvukked up mentality...

3 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote Set To Spend $9 Billion On Refinery Project In Lagos by Nobody: 4:52am On Dec 29, 2013
agbameta:

1. Last time we checked, Ondo state is in the SW. Obviously, they don't teach you illiterate villagers social studies, civic education and geography.

2. The oil in every corner of Nigeria belongs to Nigeria you dumb olodo

3. Who dash your erosion ravaged village oil? stop smoking igbo..

4. Oil is for sale, not for drinking or eating akpu....

Thief... you only recognise ''Nigeria'' when it's time to thief other regions' oil.

When you post your pictures of development do you include the SS, SE or North in your images? Is it not just SW?

Mr ''Nigeria'' (for oil).

2 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote Set To Spend $9 Billion On Refinery Project In Lagos by agbameta: 5:07am On Dec 29, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Thief... you only recognise recognize ''Nigeria'' when it's time to thief other regions' oil

Olodo upon 20. The oil belongs to the people of Nigeria same way cocoa, rubber and ground nut used to belong to the people of Nigeria before oil.

When you post your pictures of development do you include the SS, SE or North in your images? Is it not just SW?

Ode, is it my responsibility to post development pictures from your village? What about you posting your damn pictures and that's even if there is anything worthy in your village to show us.

Abeg STFU.
Re: Aliko Dangote Set To Spend $9 Billion On Refinery Project In Lagos by basilo101: 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2013
Wen will an Ayodele or Femi build his own refinery? We r building orient refinery and u r here making noise abt a ruthless invader
Re: Aliko Dangote Set To Spend $9 Billion On Refinery Project In Lagos by agbameta: 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
basilo101: Wen will an Ayodele or Femi build his own refinery? We r building orient refinery and u r here making noise abt a ruthless invader

Ati dangote, ati olatunde, ati bolaji, what freeking difference does it make? It's still $9 billion investment and jobs in yorubaland and not your land.

Orient ko, oriental brothers ni? What's this village orient petrol station got to do with the largest refinery in Africa?

lmao..abeg keep quiet jare.
Re: Aliko Dangote Set To Spend $9 Billion On Refinery Project In Lagos by epsonlinks: 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
We can do it all on the oil and gas sector

visit our website for more info: http://epsonlinksresources.storefront.com.ng/home

(1) (2) (Reply)

What The Igbos Need To Do Now To Improve Their Relevance In The Next Government! / List Of Igbo Subgroups / What A Friend Said About Buhari Inauguration Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.