Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Governor Oshiomhole Survives A Car Accident - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Oshiomhole Survives A Car Accident (34847 Views)

Governor Oshiomhole And Wife Iara / If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts / How APC Will Succeed - Governor Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Oshiomhole Survives A Car Accident by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole survived a motor accident at Ewu Village along the ever-busy Benin-Auchi road in Edo State at about 9.45am Saturday, 28th December 2013 on his way back to Benin City from his Iyamho Village. The incident occurred at about 9.45am at Ewu, in Edo Central Senatorial District, when a Peugeot J5 Bus filled with tomatoes and plantains apparently lost control and rammed into the Governor’s Flag Car from the opposite direction before swerving into a roadside ditch.

Three vehicles in the Governor’s convoy were in front of the Governor’s Flag Car and had passed the Peugeot J5 Bus before it [J5 Bus] had direct impact with the Governor’s car, which had the Governor, his Aide-De-Camp [ADC] and his Driver as occupants. The Governor’s Car was badly affected but both occupants of the Peugeot J5 Bus and that of the Governor’s sustained no injuries.

The Peugeot J5 Bus was following a truck that was descending the Ewu Slope when it suddenly veered off into the Governor’s lane from the opposite direction and directly impacted on the Governor’s vehicle, apparently because of brake failure. The good story is that nobody sustained injuries in both vehicles. The Comrade Governor is hale and hearty, his ADC and other occupants of the Peugeot J5 are also in good condition.

The incident has been reported to the Divisional Police Station at Ewu for further investigation. This is to assure all good people of Edo State that there is no cause for alarm. Their loving Comrade Governor is fine, hale and hearty as well as other occupants of the other affected vehicle. The Comrade Governor is wishing everyone a prosperous new year ahead.
Signed

Prince Kassim Afegbua
Special Adviser, Media & Public Affairs.

http://saharareporters.com/press-release/edo-state-government-release-governor-oshiomhole-survives-road-accident

6 Likes

Re: Governor Oshiomhole Survives A Car Accident by professore(m): 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
He wanted to go and die,eww shocked
But thanks to God,I'm happy for him

First to comment,Eureka Eureka

I for say make I dance skelewu but dem say na Piritual dance

I for dance galala but I be butter boy

Anyway,I go still dey dance azonto

13 Likes

Re: Governor Oshiomhole Survives A Car Accident by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
professore: He wanted to go and die
But thanks God,I'm happy for him
Haba...but we have given you guys 2milllion na...Haba...lol

Abeg people like us wey be say our topic reach front page for 2013...make dem give us award ooo....no be small matter to dey thief minutes for cyber cafe na.

9 Likes

Re: Governor Oshiomhole Survives A Car Accident by DahomeyAmazon(f): 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
Oshoimole wants to GO and DIE?

1 Like

Re: Governor Oshiomhole Survives A Car Accident by professore(m): 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
soe:
[color=#006600][/color]

Yea,and that's what saved his phucking as.s bro
Re: Governor Oshiomhole Survives A Car Accident by mascot87(m): 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2013
[b]Result of telling your fellow human being to go and die forgetting that he too will die someday.He should thank God that the spirit of the widow and that of the husband that died had forgiven him for such careless utterances through his own act of

5 Likes

Re: Governor Oshiomhole Survives A Car Accident by ymb6374(m): 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
I'm happy for him ooooooooo mode front page tins I beg
Re: Governor Oshiomhole Survives A Car Accident by donphilopus: 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
Oshiomole and this him Iyamho self ehn; he no dey tire at all?? I guess, Oshiomole sleeps Iyamoh everyday, because sometimes, whenever my distinguished is around, he usually goes to Iyamoh to visit the comrade Governor at night! Anyways, thank God he's still alive.

Oshiomole abeg try dey sleep Benin, you're allergic to sleeping in Government House.
Re: Governor Oshiomhole Survives A Car Accident by slimthugchimee(m): 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2013
This space is not for sale beware of 419
Re: Governor Oshiomhole Survives A Car Accident by kokoA(m): 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
If not for that 2million and a job who knows what would have happened? This is a lesson to us all, never feel to big/important when you wrong someone, be quick to apologize because you never know what tomorrow holds. Thank God for the comrade governor's life.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Oshiomhole Survives A Car Accident by funshint(m): 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2013
To start with; those of U̶̲̥̅̊ over there ^^^are all EEDIOTS!!! *clears throat
But why are big trucks always loosing control anytime Oshiomhole is on motion? I sense a conspiracy to kill him...this is like the 3rd or 4th attempt on his life. God truly loves him...may the plans of the wicked ones over him continue to end in futility in IJN. Amen!!

10 Likes

Re: Governor Oshiomhole Survives A Car Accident by Pretyangel25(f): 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
Tnk God no life lost

3 Likes

Re: Governor Oshiomhole Survives A Car Accident by emmybliz(m): 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2013
professore: He wanted to go and die,eww shocked
But thanks to God,I'm happy for him
exactly grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Oshiomhole Survives A Car Accident by Smily202(m): 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2013
lucky for him

Thank God no life is lost......
Re: Governor Oshiomhole Survives A Car Accident by gramci: 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2013
funshint: To start with; those of U̶̲̥̅̊ over there ^^^are all EEDIOTS!!! *clears throat
But why are big trucks always loosing control anytime Oshiomhole is on motion? I sense a conspiracy to kill him...this is like the 3rd or 4th attempt on his life. God truly loves him...may the plans of the wicked ones over him continue to end in futility in IJN. Amen!!

your fada! angry tell your wicked governor that Benin - Auchi road is not Formula 1

17 Likes

Re: Governor Oshiomhole Survives A Car Accident by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2013
..What Some People Are Saying #APC VS PDP
Adeniyi Afees Ayanfe
What APC could mean? All Progressive Congress
Amaechi’s Problems Continues. Assemblage of
Prehistoric Confutionists Association of Pathetic
Clowns Association of Political Cumdumpster
Amalgamation of Perennial Criminals Aggrieved
People’s Congress Association of Political
Criminals. Association Of Political Confusionists
Association of Political Crooks…… Association of
Past criminals. Good mrn........

John Mfon
Party is Immaterial... Nigerian masses will vote
the people they want to be their leaders come

Ugwuja Anthony
APC is now d most corrupts party in d country.
Dey dont ha@e any clear manifestoe, no structure
and no vision. Their main aim is just to pull down
PDP and not even to care for d yawning needs of
Nigerians. Instead of clamouring for support from
masses with their manifesto, they are busy wooing
corrupt politicians from PDP... APC people are still
d same soup in a different pot. We masses will
decide on 2015 and not d people dat defected
will decide for us...

Charles Najem
PDP should accept the mass defection as act of
God.and accept defeat in advance with spirit of
sportmanship,becos their hunter Dog has missed
in the jungle and bluntantly lgnore the wistle of
the hunter,with this development even their
rigging methods can not work,becos,they can only
rig election where they have majority,So,l will
advise pdp chairman and co not to waste their
precious time in any legal battle with the
defected Govs and others because it wil not hold
water,rather they should by now be begging
170Million Nigerians for their failures.ADEU
PDP,MAY UR SOUL IN PEACE

John Chukwuma Festus
I had a dream this morning that come 2015,
Nigerians did not vote for candidates because of
their party affiliation... But because of their
credibility. Yes we Can

Akilu Yusuf Tsanyawa
the mass defection from one party to another is
sign of decline of political ideology especialy in
Nigeria.

Ezeh Prince
Even if all members of house of RAPES join APC
nigerians wont bother cos they belong 2 the party
of serial rapist, looters, fraudsters, Election riggers,
economic saboteurs, despots nd political
prostitutes who hav offered us nothin in their
regime.

Ugah Mayor P
VP Sambo,keep calm. The bad eggs are leaving
PDP to APC. And dey are taking their dirts with
them. PDP is getting cleaner and APC is getting
dirtier. Waiting for OBJ and ATiku to publicly
defect too cause they are already APC members.
Just do me one favour VP Sambo,u and GEJ should
utilise state apparatus and ensure those
professional election riggers who have ported to
APC don't have the chance to rig the 2015
election. Give us a FREE and FAIR election and
let's show these bad eggs it is not business as
usual.

Samuel Akusuk
NIGERIANS NO LONGER VOTE PARTY ANY MORE,
WE VOTE FOR CREDIBLE, TRUSTWORTHY AND
CONSISTENT CANDIDATES. PEOPLE WHO JUMP
FROM PARTY TO PARTY AT THE SLITEST opportunity
are most unreliable and Nigerians must be careful
about voting them into power, because they have
an unstable conviction of where Nigeria is going
and will definitely mislead Nigeria.

Kennedy Otu
Mass defection does it portray change of heart
4rm corruption? I don't even understand d
importance of it.

The Voice Of Nigerians!!!

6 Likes

Re: Governor Oshiomhole Survives A Car Accident by IamDebola: 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
Re: Governor Oshiomhole Survives A Car Accident by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
I have always known that the APC is better than the PDP, only in information/propaganda management. The PDP need to do something about their image makers before the 2015 elections. Aside having structures on ground, a good press will be an advantage.

Back to the matter, we all know how reckless our 'ogas at the top' get on our roads. Oshiomhole, in my thinking, played a fast one by releasing the press statement and I am sure everybody will now report his account of the accident instead of what happened.

Let us not forget, that it was this same head-on collision by the Kogi governor's convoy that killed Iyayi. The only difference is that the victim was a VIP and Kogi governor forgot to put out a press statement before it got to the press.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Oshiomhole Survives A Car Accident by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
Lucky dude.
Re: Governor Oshiomhole Survives A Car Accident by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
Could this be the Nemesis of "go and die"?
Re: Governor Oshiomhole Survives A Car Accident by Libkid(m): 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
Oshiomole e be lyk say pesin don tell u go nd die bt eno go happen ijn.amen
Re: Governor Oshiomhole Survives A Car Accident by mrphysics(m): 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
thank God for protecting him

1 Like

Re: Governor Oshiomhole Survives A Car Accident by vizboy(m): 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
make he go thank he God.

Any girl from auchi here should follow me

crazy Jokes here come laugh away your sorrow

www.nairaland.com/1534558/laugh-me
Re: Governor Oshiomhole Survives A Car Accident by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
soe:
E never reach.
Yes, they said 'to err is woman, to forgive is design'. (That proverb na die!)
I m very sure lots of widows in Edo State ll be mad at him.
The N2million given to the 'Go and die Widow' is too much. Afterall she was given an automatic employment. That alone is enough to wipe away her poverty.
Oshiomole gave out the N2million cos PDP earlier offered her N250,000.
That N2million is enough to pay the salaries of over 20 secondary school teachers.
Oshiomole took out the money from the state's purse just cos of his careless statement. Yet, Edo people can't talk.
There are lots of unopportuned widows wallowing in poverty in Edo State. The people must hold Adams.
Last Bullet:
I wish Gov Adams quick recovery from any shock or injury that he may sustain in the accident.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Oshiomhole Survives A Car Accident by bcomputer101: 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
I don't just know what to write.

But come to think of it oooooo, God don butter the bread of that J5 driver.

Osho should give him 2million naira....

2 Likes

Re: Governor Oshiomhole Survives A Car Accident by Thebrightest(m): 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
ok
Re: Governor Oshiomhole Survives A Car Accident by MrOlodo(m): 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2013
[size=24pt]For him to survive all d Nairalanders must survive till next year in Jesus name[/size] grin

if amen like D's post

24 Likes

Re: Governor Oshiomhole Survives A Car Accident by Agent8706(m): 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2013
With just barely days to hit 2014? No weapon fashioned against you shall prosper, my prayer for you though am not a great fan of yours
Re: Governor Oshiomhole Survives A Car Accident by 4tunebest(f): 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2013
2 million naira:pardon for sin, real life saver

Oshiomole, go and die no more; your sins have been forgiven.
Re: Governor Oshiomhole Survives A Car Accident by ejifranks(m): 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
My comrade governor must not Go and Die" he will surely "Jump and Pass"
Re: Governor Oshiomhole Survives A Car Accident by bebe2(f): 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
I rebuke dat spirit of death. In jesus Name. All say Amen grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Screened After Apology to lawmakers / Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit / Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.