Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Need A Webmaster With Sound Knowledge Of Php To Design A School Forum For Me - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need A Webmaster With Sound Knowledge Of Php To Design A School Forum For Me (1380 Views)

Any Webmaster With Super UX Design Skill / Need A Webmaster With Programming To Work On A Project With Me For My Client / I Need Webmaster With Good Knowledge Of Application Development In A Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need A Webmaster With Sound Knowledge Of Php To Design A School Forum For Me by PezzoNovante(m): 8:30am On Dec 30, 2013
astronautog: Am a student of delsu,I need a sch forum shud have the features and functions of nairaland.like front page.I want it to be classic so if u are jjc in web designing don't bother to contact me.am a STUDENT so if u call big money,I go run.and note am not a jjc in web designing o.send me a pm if interested

Why do people always want a forum like 'Nairaland'? Why don't they have their own original ideas?
Re: Need A Webmaster With Sound Knowledge Of Php To Design A School Forum For Me by 5hyguy: 9:19am On Dec 30, 2013
astronautog: u are just a scammer
hahahaha scammer very funny
Re: Need A Webmaster With Sound Knowledge Of Php To Design A School Forum For Me by sisqology(m): 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2013
Here is slrox sef
Re: Need A Webmaster With Sound Knowledge Of Php To Design A School Forum For Me by astronautog(m): 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
5hyguy: hahahaha scammer very funny
yes very funny I sharp pass u go find person wey dull like u to scam
Re: Need A Webmaster With Sound Knowledge Of Php To Design A School Forum For Me by 5hyguy: 4:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
astronautog: yes very funny I sharp pass u go find person wey dull like u to scam
hahaha ure a d-u-m b-as-t-a-r-d, just like ur pman
Re: Need A Webmaster With Sound Knowledge Of Php To Design A School Forum For Me by luvscholar(m): 1:01am On Dec 31, 2013
astronautog: u are just a scammer
Money you no get, manners you no get yet you want quality... If you design site for 35k how much u wan use promote am? Warri pikin must u show him yansh?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How SEOMOZ Explain A SEO Friendly URL Structure In Picture / Nairalander's Facebook Page Goes Beyond Facebook Friends Limit (pics) / Advance Wapact Tutorials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.