Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Between Obj And Gej Who Will Nigerians Vote For In A Free And Fair Election?- Co - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Obj And Gej Who Will Nigerians Vote For In A Free And Fair Election?- Co (1225 Views)

If Jonathan And Buhari Stand In A Free And Fair Election TODAY Who Will Win? / The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony / Why It Is Impossible To Have A Free And Fair Election In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Obj And Gej Who Will Nigerians Vote For In A Free And Fair Election?- Co by churchmind: 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2013
Base on the opportunity nigerians have given to the two leaders and the time they've both spent piloting the affairs of this country,please the expected procedure are,vote-for and vote-against and also state reason why you are for or agaainst.which means eg OBJ,you've to state your reason why you are voting for and against GEJ

1 Like

Re: Between Obj And Gej Who Will Nigerians Vote For In A Free And Fair Election?- Co by chifreke(f): 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
GEJ
REASONS: HE has a fatherly heart...he is not a tyrant!

4 Likes

Re: Between Obj And Gej Who Will Nigerians Vote For In A Free And Fair Election?- Co by bloggernaija: 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
None.
But if I had to choose, then I will pick obasanjo due to his.

1 charisma( he can be funny)
2native intelligence(political sharia trap set for him in 1999)
3stubbornness
4understanding and vast knowledge of the rent seeking nigerian polity
5tight-fisted and inquisitive nature(he refused to give the states the Excess crude account)

Essentially the traits needed by a nigerian president which the current guy lacks.
His illiterate wife is even more qualified.
At least, she has no 3.

6 Likes

Re: Between Obj And Gej Who Will Nigerians Vote For In A Free And Fair Election?- Co by chifreke(f): 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
bloggernaija: None.
But if I had to choose, then I will pick obasanjo due to his.

1 charisma( he can be funny)
2native intelligence(political sharia trap set for him in 1999)
3stubbornness
4understanding and vast knowledge of the rent seeking nigerian polity
5tight-fisted and inquisitive nature(he refused to give the states the Excess crude account)

Essentially the traits needed by a nigerian president which the current guy lacks.
His illiterate wife is even more qualified.
At least, she has no 3.

embarassed[
Re: Between Obj And Gej Who Will Nigerians Vote For In A Free And Fair Election?- Co by malawi101(m): 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
OBJ all d way.

Reason

Living standard was better than now

10 Likes

Re: Between Obj And Gej Who Will Nigerians Vote For In A Free And Fair Election?- Co by luvinhubby(m): 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
GEJ
Re: Between Obj And Gej Who Will Nigerians Vote For In A Free And Fair Election?- Co by gramci: 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
Fresh Air Noni
Re: Between Obj And Gej Who Will Nigerians Vote For In A Free And Fair Election?- Co by ibsmooth: 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
OBJ hands down.Infact,comparing the two is a sin.Reasons;Charisma,Confidence,Focus,Dedicated-when you see,smell or notice Obj,u definately know a leader is around.There is to some high degree,respect and recognition given to Obj as a president from world leaders.

11 Likes

Re: Between Obj And Gej Who Will Nigerians Vote For In A Free And Fair Election?- Co by goodpath: 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
OBJ all the way.insecurity was better manage.No corrupt minister or govt functionary could go scott free when allegation prove.This General Ogogoro has legalise corruption as Obama and cameron have legalise gay marriage.

6 Likes

Re: Between Obj And Gej Who Will Nigerians Vote For In A Free And Fair Election?- Co by peace3: 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
Obj all za way.workers salaries were paid timely
Re: Between Obj And Gej Who Will Nigerians Vote For In A Free And Fair Election?- Co by greenremote: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
Obasanjo nah.who dey compare life and dead??

5 Likes

Re: Between Obj And Gej Who Will Nigerians Vote For In A Free And Fair Election?- Co by farintusa: 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
Obasanjo and obasanjo
Re: Between Obj And Gej Who Will Nigerians Vote For In A Free And Fair Election?- Co by aljazira: 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
General Obj only.
Re: Between Obj And Gej Who Will Nigerians Vote For In A Free And Fair Election?- Co by halftime: 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2013
Obj have my vote
Re: Between Obj And Gej Who Will Nigerians Vote For In A Free And Fair Election?- Co by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
GEJ

1 Like

Re: Between Obj And Gej Who Will Nigerians Vote For In A Free And Fair Election?- Co by Kponkwem(m): 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
It seems the posters are high on something the way they are sounding. I won't touch obj with the longest pole. That man is a devil-incarnate, one of the reasons why Nigeria is where it is!

1 Like

Re: Between Obj And Gej Who Will Nigerians Vote For In A Free And Fair Election?- Co by onside: 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
OBJ
Re: Between Obj And Gej Who Will Nigerians Vote For In A Free And Fair Election?- Co by eggheaders(m): 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2013
I will rather stay at home than vote for either obamumu or Jonathan. What the different between half a dozen and six.
Re: Between Obj And Gej Who Will Nigerians Vote For In A Free And Fair Election?- Co by fkaz(m): 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
Kponkwem: It seems the posters are high on something the way they are sounding. I won't touch obj with the longest pole. That man is a devil-incarnate, one of the reasons why Nigeria is where it is!

You are very correct, obj is a devil incarnate and that is why he marshal in the lunatic called goodluck, who lack leadership, to be our president today

1 Like

Re: Between Obj And Gej Who Will Nigerians Vote For In A Free And Fair Election?- Co by Hadeyeancah(m): 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
Please wait Op,Let me ask Google..
Re: Between Obj And Gej Who Will Nigerians Vote For In A Free And Fair Election?- Co by abatajjvii: 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2013
I have only one vote and can't be wasted but will usefully cast it for OBJ
Re: Between Obj And Gej Who Will Nigerians Vote For In A Free And Fair Election?- Co by Bright2(m): 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
GEJ
Man of the people! South Africans today like Thabo Mbeki while woo Jacob Zuma,so Nigerians will like GEJ one day.
Re: Between Obj And Gej Who Will Nigerians Vote For In A Free And Fair Election?- Co by mascot87(m): 7:26am On Dec 29, 2013
I will prefer to vote for a slow thinking OBJ than a fast thinking dual core GEJ undecided
Re: Between Obj And Gej Who Will Nigerians Vote For In A Free And Fair Election?- Co by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 29, 2013
May God punish both of them
Re: Between Obj And Gej Who Will Nigerians Vote For In A Free And Fair Election?- Co by egift(m): 7:40am On Dec 29, 2013
Jonathan's Political life is a creation of OBJ. If not for pride and greediness, GEJ should have maintain a good relationship with OBJ, replied his letter in private the first time he got the letter. And even when it all blow up, he could have simply, acknowledge the letter, write OBJ a one page invitation letter in private and issue a public invitation to OBJ - asking him to have a meeting in Aso Rock to discuss solution to some of the issues raised.

If OBJ come, the outrage will die off, if he doesn't it will be clear victory for Jonathan. But the Zoologist keep shooting aimlessly.

If not for the love of country, OBJ have the capacity to single handily kick Jonathan back to the Jungle. And I repeat, nothing will happen.
Re: Between Obj And Gej Who Will Nigerians Vote For In A Free And Fair Election?- Co by egift(m): 7:52am On Dec 29, 2013
OBJ all the way. At least he know what what to do. Read the cartoon below. We have always know what we are getting into.

(1) (Reply)

Power Supply In Your Area After Privatization / Norwegians Are Now Millionaires Based On Investment Of Oil Earnings. / A Must Read - Why Nigeria Must Break Up Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.