Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT (52263 Views)

How To Get Natural Thick And Log Eyelashes / Lipsticks For Thick Lips / Whats' The Difference Between Bleaching And Skin Toning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 30, 2013
Ms_Steph: yes sir
replace with another pix of you,just to convince someone its you,nothing else...

....u must be popular in a way, i'v seen that pic trend on my TL smt.
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 30, 2013
Flautist: replace with another pix of you,just to convince someone its you,nothing else...

....u must be popular in a way, i'v seen that pic trend on my TL smt.
and wat makes u think its not me?
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 30, 2013
Ms_Steph: and wat makes u think its not me?
indicated^ maybe cos am a "critical thinker"..
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by sylve11: 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dyt: Dyt is thick
Muah

dirt see as ppl don click many likes becos of ur load for ya profile pix. I need do report u to xynthesis. cool
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by sylve11: 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dyt: Dyt is thick
Muah
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Dyt(f): 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
sylve11:

dirt see as ppl don click many likes becos of ur load for ya profile pix. I need do report u to xynthesis. cool

No lie, u sef click like
Xynerise is happily married to my beautiful frnd Skydeep
Snthesis is married to his Range rover

U jst dey chip in n out
Wey my xmas gift
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by faithgokz(f): 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ms_Steph: i wear wat feel sexy in
it does not make u look sexy at all at all.. U luk mre lyk an amoeba in it. Apart Frm dat, u r beautiful in ur own way.show us another pic of urz
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by faithgokz(f): 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
Smily202: grin

grin grin grin
wink
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Bebetter: 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2013
[size=14pt]Theory Question: Outline the differences between thick and fat[/size]

[size=13pt]Thick:[/size]
- Have a lot of mozul! (Muscle)
- Mozuls are usually in right proportion to other areas of the body
- Thick People are most times 70% appealling to the opposite sex (Thick chest guys, thick thigh chicks)
- A person can be thick and quite fit!

[size=13pt]Fat[/size]
- Have a lot of ora! ( solid oil grin )
- Ora is usually out of shape with the whole body
- Fat People are most times 70% NOT appealling to the opposite sex
- Fat people are never fit!

wink smiley cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
faithgokz: it does not make u look sexy at all at all.. U luk mre lyk an amoeba in it. Apart Frm dat, u r beautiful in ur own way.show us another pic of urz
wow, u just hurt my feelings. why call me amoeba? is that fair? no be say u fine sef

1 Like

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by DollyParton1(f): 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ms_Steph: wow, u just hurt my feelings. why call me amoeba? is that fair? no be say u fine sef
why do i feel like its not u in that picture....
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by pickabeau1: 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ms_Steph: wow, u just hurt my feelings. why call me amoeba? is that fair?

beauty is from within...
A lot of males love ladies with the same figure as yours so why u fretting...

However your pic does not look like you
It seems you are just trying to generate traffic
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

why do i feel like its not u in that picture....
me too. I can bet my right arm its not her
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Prodigalson1(m): 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
I check ur profile, u nor fat oo, u nor thick but u wide, u spread.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Prodigalson1(m): 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
Vessi:
me too. I can bet my right arm its not her
bet ur neck, i think it is her
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Ranchhoddas: 1:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
Op i just wanna ask ooo.are u related to a former president?
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Princess4eva(f): 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
[quote
author=Okiki_Oluwa]
Let me explain with the Principle of Bedmatics
A pennisss that is thick ll be multiplied in size when aroused & is
always hard. It ll not go down easily.
A pennisss that is fat is otherwise. Even if its hard, it ll be without
penetrating strength. Only the size ll multiply.
Oh!
What's wrong with me?
Something's malfunctioning.

Last Bullet:

Ok, Op.
Shebi you know these ladies Chiege Alisigwe, Stephanie Okereke, Serena
Williams, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde. Those are thick girls. They ain't
skinny or fat.
Eniola Badmus, Patience Ebele Jonathan are fat women. You ll see them
with flappy body.
You remember Tiwa Savage, Eva Alodiah, Sheyi Shey, Victoria Kimani,
Genevieve Nnaji, they are skinny (Lèpa Shandy) babes. They v kwashiokor.
Infact, I ll say they are starving. That's why they are tinringbeku
like witches.
[/quote]

Man mi, You know what? I like ur wit but you too talk sha!
Don't fantasise about gettin jiggy wit me though, I belong to the PEJ class....lol
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by faithgokz(f): 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ms_Steph: wow, u just hurt my feelings. why call me amoeba? is that fair? no be say u fine sef
grin pele, ayam sori sad didnt mean to. But me tink u ain't d person on dat pic tongue so i am not fine cry u r wicked o
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2013
faithgokz: grin pele, ayam sori sad didnt mean to. But me tink u ain't d person on dat pic tongue so i am not fine cry u r wicked o
This girl is very funny
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
Princess4eva:

Man mi, You know what? I like ur wit but you too talk sha!
Don't fantasise about gettin jiggy wit me though, I belong to the PEJ class....lol
Ah!
See me see trouble o!
U v said I talk too much.
So, I ll not try 2 get closer.
Hweva, send me a pm.
I m interested.
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by LyfeJennings(m): 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2013
TOOLZ AND WAJE ARE THICK

PRINCESS is Fat
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2013
Whoever says toolz is fat wouldn't know a hot woman if she walked past him half nekkid
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by sleekch1c(f): 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
Just be healthy and confident....whats all this vanity abt?
Love urself because God loves u just d way u re...
#team thick gals# tongue cool cool cool cool
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dyt, na u be dat? cheesy
Na wa O, see correct packaging grin
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Dyt(f): 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
2buff: Dyt, na u be dat? cheesy
Na wa O, see correct packaging grin

I know u like it thick
That's nt packaging dammit
That's d real deal
cheesy cheesy
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dyt:

I know u like it thick
That's nt packaging dammit
That's d real deal
cheesy cheesy

Take it easy O. Dat tin fit cause accident.
No kill pesin O grin
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Dyt(f): 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2013
2buff:

Take it easy O. Dat tin fit cause accident.
No kill pesin O grin

cheesy
How u bn jor
Take ur eyes off it
U wan mk I report u to husby
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dyt:

cheesy
How u bn jor
Take ur eyes off it
U wan mk I report u to husby

E don put ring on top am?
Gratz!

I've been good. You? Merry Chrismas
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Dyt(f): 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
2buff:

E don put ring on top am?
Gratz!

I've been good. You? Merry Chrismas

Ring don dey since last year, he com dash me son sef
My son is a year plus
Hehe
Wish u same bro
Send my gift o
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dyt:

Ring don dey since last year, he com dash me son sef
My son is a year plus
Hehe
Wish u same bro
Send my gift o
Erm madam no vex oh, but is that yansh yours? embarassed
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Dyt(f): 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
Khalessi:
Erm madam no vex oh, but is that yansh yours? embarassed

Is dat why u wanna cry?
Take bowl abeg
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
I no tell you say dat tin fit kill pesin? undecided
Grown men don already begin dey cry. angry
Abeg hide dat Yansh jor grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caroline Jurie: Mrs. World Gives Up Crown After Arrest For Assault (Photos) / CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line / Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.