Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Flavour Reveals I Don’t Mix Freely With People And I’m Very Much Single! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Reveals I Don’t Mix Freely With People And I’m Very Much Single! (871 Views)

Fadekemi Momoh: ''I’m Very Naughty In The Bedroom'' (photo) / Flavour Reveals The Man Who Realized His Dream On Instagram (screenshot) / I Am Still Very Much Single, Meek Mill And I Are Just Friends – Nicki Minaj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour Reveals I Don’t Mix Freely With People And I’m Very Much Single! by dumez4every: 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2013
Ladies favourite, Flavour Nabania has revealed that he does almost everything at home. He parties right in his house, works in his house and of-course eats and drinks at home. He does not even go to clubs, the singer revealed. Here is what he told Vanguard in a new interview.

People will always talk and turn around stories. But I am still single because marriage is not my priority for now. I still want to hit the top before thinking about marriage. It’s not yet time. I am still concentrating on my music. But the issue is that I try to stay away from trouble. For instance, I don’t even go to clubs. Any time I want to do something, I do it in the comfort of my house. I party inside my house. I do my recording inside my house. When you start mingling and partying with everybody in different places that is where one or two things would start to emerge.

Re: Flavour Reveals I Don’t Mix Freely With People And I’m Very Much Single! by dumez4every: 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
for more news, information and stories, visit the award winning movie jenifa; www.jenifa.com
Re: Flavour Reveals I Don’t Mix Freely With People And I’m Very Much Single! by Emvin(m): 10:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
Gud 4 him. Perhaps it has worked for him as u hardly hear his name in the mix of controversies
Re: Flavour Reveals I Don’t Mix Freely With People And I’m Very Much Single! by ajasa4link: 11:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
angry

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Shows Off Hot Body In Black Swimsuit [photo] / Beyonce And Jayz Are Finally Having Issues / Snoop Dogg Insults President Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.