Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos (31250 Views)

Very Exotic World Standard Apartments In Ikeja For Rent(Pictures Included) / For Lease - Luxury Apartments In Jabi, Abuja / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by Tunisque(m): 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2010
Why would you continue to pay that heavy amount for house rent when you can start your own now with a minimal cost. Click here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=521891.msg7072419#msg7072419 be wise,  time is ticking
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2010
Ghkl
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by 2dmax(m): 5:03am On Nov 06, 2010
i have a property comprising of 3 nos of 1 bedroom self contain and 1 room self contain located at ojo; after volks busstop and before lasu. good location. u can email for details maxndianaefo@yahoo.com. recently renovated.
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by james1(m): 6:37am On Nov 06, 2010
@audience.those place's you all mentioned are covered by agents on this forum;simply scroll and contact the agent that fits your location.
@lawyer.LOL!
Did lawyer flee from being drowned with request?
Lol.
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by earthangel(f): 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2010
Min 2 bedroom flat around akoka, yaba area total package N500k, will be willing to pay more if one year option available. Thanks
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by donP1: 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2010
Please I would like a 2 bedroom apartment in satellite town,and another in gbagada.total package for the should not be more than 650k each.u can reach me on 08028278051,08062348900
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by Ndycharly: 11:55am On May 28, 2011
Hi lawer, i want to find out if u are still into this buz, if u do. Pls i need a room and parlor self contain btw cheveron and ikota estate or vgc and bador with water. Total package 400k. Call me on 08098650221.
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by themy4luv: 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2012
Hi, am looking for a min flat urgently @ Iyana ipaja, egbeda, alimosho, adealu or cement area,should have water & parking space.

Budget: N130,000-N150,000

I would like to pay for just 1 year.

Tel: 07062640910
Email: themy4luv@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by lanredo(m): 10:09pm On Mar 26, 2012
Bestglo:

This thread was created in 2008. I don't think Lawyer is still into this business
I guess sooo, requests here are super unobtainable in Lagos market, till eternity come no show
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by code1: 3:55am On Sep 01, 2013
Premier Fortune Properties Ltd,

LAND AND HOUSES FOR SALE:

A PLOT OF LAND AT LANRE IGANDO, 3.5 MILLION NAIRA, TITLE: C OF O, SURVEY UNDER PROCESSING.
A PLOT OF LAND AT JIMOH AKOWONJO WITH A ROLL OF SHOPS ON IT, 10 MILLION NAIRA, TITLE: REGISTERED CONVEYANCE AND RECEIPT
A PLOT OF LAND AT MUFTAU ADEYEMI ALONG ORELOPE EGBEDA, TITLE: C OF O
A PLOT OF LAND AT ABESAN, 4 MILLION, TITLE: RECEIPT AND SURVEY
HALF PLOT OF LAND AT IGANDO 2.5 MILLION, TITLE: RECEIPT AND SURVEY

HOUSE FOR SALE:

A BUNGALOW ON TWO PLOT OF LAND AT EGBEDA 40 MILLION NAIRA ASKING PRICE....TITLE: REG CONVEYANCE AND SURVEY.
A DUPLEX AT GOWON ESTATE 25 MILLION TITLE: REG CONVEYANCE,
A 3 BEDROOM FLAT AT GOWON ESTATE: 3 MILLION NAIRA TITLE: REG CONVEYANCE AND RECEIPT.
A PLOT OF LAND AT GEMADE ESTATE 15M with receipt and register conveyyance
one and half plot of land at moshalshi water 19m asking with register conveyance c/o under processing

TO LET: (AT EGBEDA, AKOWONJO, IGANDO AND IYANA IPAJA RESPECTIVELY)

A STOREY BUILDING 4 FLATS GOOD FOR HOSPITAL @ LANRE IGANDO....
MINI FLAT @ OKUNOLA 170,000 NAIRA TWO YEARS.....
MINIFLAT @ ORELOPE 170,000 NAIRA ONE AND HALF YEARS....
MINI FLAT @ IDOWU EGBA IGANDO..... 150,000 NAIRA ONE AND HALF YEARS
TWO BEDROOM FLAT AT OKUNOLA 270,000 NAIRA ONE YEAR
TWO BEDROOM FLAT MUFTAU ADEYEMI 200,000 NAIRA TWO YEARS.
A ROOM SELF CONTAIN AT MICON BUS STOP. 80,000 NAIRA ONE AND HALF YEARS
3 BEDROOM FLAT AT EGBEDA 200,000 NAIRA, ANOTHER 3 BEDROOM FLAT 300,000 NAIRA.
mini flat @ arida 200,000 one and half years.
A ROOM SELF AT EGBEDA GREAN LAND 100,000 ONE HALF YEARS
BIG SHOP TO LET ALONG THE ROAD JUST LIKE WEAR HOUSE WITH TOILET @ MICOM 800,000 FIVE YEARS
SHOP TO LET GOOD FOR RESTORANT @ MICON 8 THOUSAND NAIRA

CONTACT AGENTS: MIKE DAYANMO
OFFICE ADRESS EGBEDA
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by samstee: 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
I need a room safe contained apartment anywhere around VI environs - CMS, Obalende, VI, Ikoyi. More importantly, brothers and sisters in the house who has free boys quarters should please help. I'm a cool guy and don't keep too much friends. My budget is N100,000 per annum. Hoping to hear from you. I can be contacted through this email, Samstee9@gmail.com or 08187534136 Expecting to read from u soon.
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by valnelly(m): 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
nwumechuks:
I am in need of a miniflat (room and parlour) around yaba, alogomeji, surulere, obalende. My budget is 130k to 180k per anum.
Nice environment and water. Please treat ASAP. you can reach me on 08037505098, 01-8737443, nwumechuks@yahoo.com.

I need something like this too in the same locations.
I have 300k for total package
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by foxxymobile1(m): 10:31am On May 15, 2017
Guest-Room for Short-Let!! Interested in this property? Call Admin Francis , Email your I.d to Book Now or to Learn More!! Shared:- 1 Bedroom self contain at Iwaya yaba. Must be Working, NYSC Corps member or student. Due provide your ID. one bedroom Starting from 1500K Per day . Cash not refundeable!! Strictly Limited to 1 Months - Please email your to francis@fmisconnect.com. Visits our website www.fmisconnect.com or click https:///26M2KZ to learn more Call 08086510264 Now!!

Property Description
By popular demand, Foxxymobile Apartments is now opening their doors for working class, businessmen/women, a traveler, entrepreneur, NYSC Corps Member and students. (Please Click read on)
Key Features of this beautiful property are:
electricity supply
in- built Kitchen , toilet and Bathroom
Foam and iron door ,
Fan and Refrigerator
Water
pressing iron .
security service
Waste Management Comprehensive cleaning once in a Month!!
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by GreatFEST: 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hi, pls I need a self contain around Ajah, obalende or yaba my budget for a total package is 150k to 180k...thanks pls kindly call me if any is available 08135148470
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by Michaelgodis1: 3:44pm On Sep 17, 2018
May I have your phone number/whatsapp number
zenzey:
I will appreciate if i can get a 2 Bedroom-Flat accomodation within Mushin,surulere,Yaba,Palmgroove,Onipanu for not more than 180k per annum for 2years OR 200k per annum for 1 1/2 years.The house must be a decent one with water and good road network and flood free
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by Haykay4mi(m): 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
I need a room self-contained around iyanapaja, with a total package of 100k for a year..plz contact mi on atansy2k@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by bankie1: 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
Please, I would like a mini flat around agege,ojodu or ogba.Per Annum should be between 170-180k.My phone number is 07031342639

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Help Move Heavy Duty Equipment and Gen. From One Place To Another In Lagos / Concrete Floor Stamping In Lagos ( Nigeria) / Just Buy And Build Now At Grandeur Estate Abijo GRA!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.