Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

9ja For You - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 9ja For You (676 Views)

How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. / 9ja In Trouble...u Must Laff / Baddest Joke ...9ja Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9ja For You by Johnnyoungster(m): 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
a very successful naija man parked his new lexus in front of his office ready to show it off to his collegues, as he got out a trailer passed too close and completety tore off the door, the man immediately grabbed his cell phone, called the police, and they arrived. before the officer could say anything the man was scereaming hysteriacally, my lexus!, my lexus!, will never be the same again no matter what the panel -beater did to it, the officer just loked at the man in disgust and shook his head, i cant beleieve how materialistic you are, he said, you are soo focused on your possessions that you dont notice anything else. how can you say such a thing? asked the man. dont you know that your left arm is missing from your elbow down, it must have been torn off when the truck hit you..........., oh my God replied the man, "MY ROLEX" wrist watch.

(1) (Reply)

Man United Officials Arrived Madrid To Finalise Di Maria Deal. / Be Honest With This! / You Wake Up And Find Yourself In Borno! What Will U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.