Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Help With Shipping - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help With Shipping (640 Views)

Shipping A Car To Nigeria - What Every Buyer Should Know. / Shipping A Car To Nigeria - A Diary (Now With Pictures). / Some Really Usefull Tips About Shipping A Car/truck To Africa: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Shipping by itsadey: 11:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
Hey all i need help from the shipping gurus on this forum. I have a car that shipped on 'Istra ace' from sheerness, i want to find out when it berths in lagos. THe shipping date was 21st of december but i havent been able to get a confirmation on the exact date of arrival. Any help?
Re: Help With Shipping by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 29, 2013
itsadey: Hey all i need help from the shipping gurus on this forum. I have a car that shipped on 'Istra ace' from sheerness, i want to find out when it berths in lagos. THe shipping date was 21st of december but i havent been able to get a confirmation on the exact date of arrival. Any help?

Transit time is usually 12-14 days. Your shipping agent should be able to advice you of berthing times.
Re: Help With Shipping by itsadey: 12:10am On Dec 29, 2013
Siena:

Transit time is usually 12-14 days. Your shipping agent should be able to advice you of berthing times.

Yea but they are based in the uk and have been on holiday for several days now (Christmas eve, christmas, boxing day). Their facebook says they are open on monday tho.
Re: Help With Shipping by itsadey: 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
bump
Re: Help With Shipping by itsadey: 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
I really need some help guys
Re: Help With Shipping by diasporaauto: 6:30am On Jan 04, 2014
The ship is currently on Sierra Leone waters now, on its way to Nigeria.
Re: Help With Shipping by itsadey: 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
Do u know what day it comes in?

(1) (Reply)

Rav4 2001 Sensor Failure / Vehicle Tracker Needed / Range Rover E-vogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.