Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) (27005 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Queen Miebaka Wokoma Celebrates Christmas With Widows / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Deeman1(m): 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2013
Horayce: Her husband looks like an arrogant person. What's he overdressing for? Moreso than his wife? To emphasize his superiority and wealth over those poor wretched donees abi? Charity that announces itself in the manner they did, pictures and all, isn't charity but arrogance.
madam from your post i get a bad impression about personality. Your perception about people you buy their dressing is very strong and you read a negative meaning into things. pls change. it might be he is coming from a gathering somewhere and he stopped by before going home, like mercy johnson came from home. but NO, instead of giving him benefit of thought, you just passed judgement on him negatively. come babe you can do better.
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by hangman: 11:08pm On Dec 29, 2013
What are we talking about? 5,000 widows? In Uromi? Mercy, you try sha; but on the figure..5,000..I reserve my comments...
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by gabbytabby: 11:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
victorazy: 5000 widows? shocked weting killed d men?

Na the women. grin grin. Esan women tough oh.
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by kokoA(m): 12:04am On Dec 30, 2013
Na wah o.. Una wicked for dis thread o.. Make una pity Horayce naw, ah! Na mistake he use type dat him response.. Ejor o, d insult wey d guy don chop so far pass 5000 bags of rice o. shocked
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by meforyou1(m): 1:27am On Dec 30, 2013
sexy-excalibur:
the husband overdressed....i agree with d oda dude...and truth be told, i hate it when people announce..we all giv bck to d society in my own little way..i do, i dnt knw abt u...bt dnt announce it...remenber what Jesus says abt giving"dnt let even ur left hand to know wat u give wit ur right hand "...nw wats d aim of d publicity....?........... also remenber,some ppl giv, bt nt out of love (1cor 13)
see as u mumu reach reach. Is the bible where Jesus said it not the most publicised book in the world?
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 30, 2013
Many villagers look better that urban people in Nigeria. Why is it like that in country?! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by meforyou1(m): 1:33am On Dec 30, 2013
Horayce: Her husband looks like an arrogant person. What's he overdressing for? Moreso than his wife? To emphasize his superiority and wealth over those poor wretched donees abi? Charity that announces itself in the manner they did, pictures and all, isn't charity but arrogance.
I don't even understand? Is your problem that the husband dressed more outstandingly than the wife? Their dressings are different. Mercy Johnson is very well dressed too. And agbada is a common traditional cloth for Yorubas and hausas, even kids wear them. Where is the over dressing in the picture? Or are you viewing a different picture?
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by InvertedHammer: 3:52am On Dec 30, 2013
/
A very kind gesture.

But come to think of it. ...

5000 widows in one town? I don't believe it!

What is killing the husbands?

\
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by blaqoracle: 5:12am On Dec 30, 2013
possibly you are angry because your widowed mother lost out in the carnival of largesse.
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by blaqoracle: 5:22am On Dec 30, 2013
hangman: What are we talking about? 5,000 widows? In Uromi? Mercy, you try sha; but on the figure..5,000..I reserve my comments...
5000 widows is both unimaginable and bogus. you mean there are 5000 widows in local gov areas were the eligible voters were not up to 50000 people.do the rest calculation no your own.
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by DAVEZONIGLTD: 5:26am On Dec 30, 2013
blaqoracle: 5000 widows is both unimaginable and bogus. you mean there are 5000 widows in local gov areas were the eligibl e votes where not up to 50000 people.do the rest calculation no your own.
the bags of rice viewing there not up to 100, maybe Op means 50bags. 5000 bags of rice with other item mentioned will gulp 75million Naira.
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by NanciaKay(f): 6:59am On Dec 30, 2013
To some extend, letting the whole world now about what u r giving is bad. But that doesn't stop the receiving anyway.
The widows have received. So let them enjoy it!
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Subuhanalahi: 7:26am On Dec 30, 2013
Remain blessed
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by konn: 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2013

ode mumu raise to power 2 how has dressing in agbada become a sign of arrogance? is it easy to give out to thousands of people? go and do your own charity and see how easy it is
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Quatermaine: 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
I actually hopped in to check what she wore..

Why did she not put on a native dress like the husband did ..

Btw.. Nice Work Mercy what?

*hops out*
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by ogoo95(f): 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
Is dat all u could get out of dis topic
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by EBIXANDRA(f): 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
Nice one there, but kinda like a public show. U wil get more blessings if u do it whole heartedly without showin it to d world, u av gained human praises instead of d one from heaven. She tried anyways

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by philchichi: 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2013
silverdam: Aww! God bless her..

My favourite actress Mercy
Johnson-Okojie donated various gifts and food items to over 5000 widows in her husband’s home town in Uromi, Edo state on Monday Dec 23, 2013.

Mercy Johnson via her "Mercy
Johnson Okojie’s Foundation" put smiles on the widows and the people of Uromi faces days before christmas by giving each and every one of the 5000 widows a bag of rice, 6 yards of super print, a bag of salt, groundnut oil, tin tomatoes and maggi cubes.

God bless Mercy for her generosity..

[url]tosinsilverdam.com/?p=7660[/url]
. If only others will folow ur foot step. Keep it up!
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Cjay2020(m): 7:34am On Dec 31, 2013
a gesture well appreciated..tanks Mr and Mrs Okojie....but OP 5000 widows?..ah must u exergarate, abi na mercy send u?...frm the pix the women/items aint even up to 500
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Zannx(m): 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
Flawless:
Well done Mercy for your act of charity towards the poor and needy in the society.

flawless sup..i lost my phone together with my sim..add me on whatsapp group with this: 08107585728

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda Vs Cynthia Obi-uchendu: Who Wore It Better? / Singer Patoranking Finally Welcome New Baby (photo) / Adesua Etomi Celebrates Banky W On His 38th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.