Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Police, MASSOB Clash In Onitsha Leaves One Person Dead, Several Injured - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police, MASSOB Clash In Onitsha Leaves One Person Dead, Several Injured (10124 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured / Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured / Police & MASSOB Clash In Anambra, 11 Injured, 5 Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police, MASSOB Clash In Onitsha Leaves One Person Dead, Several Injured by cashkid18(m): 11:58am On Dec 29, 2013
Segeggs: its nitwits like dat you guys would live it in Biafra
lol grin grin d last tym i checked massob is beta than ur opc who are only gud in being used to to extort moni frm innocent pple in d park
politicians use them to rig election n they cn be as bouncers in any owambe party grin grin.infact agberos n opc are d same tin

1 Like

Re: Police, MASSOB Clash In Onitsha Leaves One Person Dead, Several Injured by HopeAtHand: 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2013
This thread has got potential for e-tribal bashings..make i tak stool siddon to watch fight.
Re: Police, MASSOB Clash In Onitsha Leaves One Person Dead, Several Injured by colonel20: 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
I came to the ITC park that morning around 9am. The incident lasted for over 3 hours with heavy traffic delaying travelers out of osha. The story i heard @ the park was of a police man shooting and killing a MASSOB youth accidentally. As a result, MASSOB blocked the road and burnt a truck. On my way out of the park about an hour later, I saw soldiers walking('cos their vehicle was stuck in the traffic-jam) to the scene. Police and fire service vehicles were seen further down the traffic (with sirens wailing grin).

IMHO, I don't like the violence instigated continuously by MASSOB in Anambra. There are other civilized means of achieving whatever are their "goals".
Re: Police, MASSOB Clash In Onitsha Leaves One Person Dead, Several Injured by oduaboy1: 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
The police force should keep up the good work.

Massob is a nuisance to the society.
Re: Police, MASSOB Clash In Onitsha Leaves One Person Dead, Several Injured by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
What exactly do they (eastern nigeria) want? Second Niger bridge or Biafra or Gej 2015 or an Igbo presidensy?

1 Like

Re: Police, MASSOB Clash In Onitsha Leaves One Person Dead, Several Injured by bishop4APC: 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
Yeah! That serve them better...that's the part of fresh air uncle jona promised them.

1 Like

Re: Police, MASSOB Clash In Onitsha Leaves One Person Dead, Several Injured by bishop4APC: 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
A.jeez:
What exactly do they (eastern nigeria) want? Second Niger bridge or Biafra or Gej 2015 or an Igbo presidensy?
They only want 2 things, igbo president or disintegration but they failed to realize that only APC can give them what they want.
Re: Police, MASSOB Clash In Onitsha Leaves One Person Dead, Several Injured by Youngzedd(m): 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
Jensen_elizz: Booked *inside church*

shocked shocked shocked

Even inside church
Re: Police, MASSOB Clash In Onitsha Leaves One Person Dead, Several Injured by chi4ik(m): 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
I weep for my Country Nigeria, is that ♓☺w tribalism has killed us in this Country? We ar talking of the death here $ wat many of U ar saying seems as if they ar not human beings... It is a pity that d hatred is up to this level... Our politicians/politheifians has divided Us base on tribalism $ Religion. God help us....
Re: Police, MASSOB Clash In Onitsha Leaves One Person Dead, Several Injured by koboko69: 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
When will Nigerians stop being silly? Its the hieght of foolishness to comfront any armed man...nobody be super man! RIP to the dead!
Re: Police, MASSOB Clash In Onitsha Leaves One Person Dead, Several Injured by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
A.jeez:
They want Lagos to be the capital of Biafra
Re: Police, MASSOB Clash In Onitsha Leaves One Person Dead, Several Injured by Sylvarresta(m): 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
This is d reason why we can't even fight d politicians 4 our right, we are already divided, let's stop all dis tribalism and unite to make Nigeria habitable 4 everyone.......
Re: Police, MASSOB Clash In Onitsha Leaves One Person Dead, Several Injured by iconize(m): 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2013
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police, MASSOB Clash In Onitsha Leaves One Person Dead, Several Injured by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
A.jeez:
they dont know. undecided

1 Like

Re: Police, MASSOB Clash In Onitsha Leaves One Person Dead, Several Injured by Janetozi(f): 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
So unfortunate, RIP to the dead
Re: Police, MASSOB Clash In Onitsha Leaves One Person Dead, Several Injured by Chartey(m): 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
Can't remember the last time something like this happened in Kaduna yet people will open their big mouths and say "the north is not safe".
Moral: Everywhere has it's security challenges. The indigenes and non-indigenes live in all those places. There are people in even Iraq and Afghanistan who've never witnessed any form of violence. So when you try to make it seem any place has a monopoly of violence, you only show your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Police, MASSOB Clash In Onitsha Leaves One Person Dead, Several Injured by omusiliyu(m): 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
How will actualization of Biafra come to reality with this chicken-like MASSOB. This will be the 2nd time in less than 2months that the police have killed them. They dont have odeyshi like OPC and MEND
Re: Police, MASSOB Clash In Onitsha Leaves One Person Dead, Several Injured by okoolomu: 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Source: http://www.africanexaminer.com/police-massob-clash-in-onitsha-leaves-one-person-dead-several-injured/

If I understand the Article very well, MASSOB was trying to help somebody that was being maltreated by the Police right? Why are you people then castigating MASSOB? Isn't right that the "Armed Robbers" aka Nigerian Police be dealt with? I am really disappointed that no Police station was razed. The Police are the greatest threat to peace and security in Nigeria. A very corrupt entity can not be relied on to provide security. If the laws of the land were rightfully applied, all these egunje collecting Police officials and their Partners in Crime aka Agbero should be all be treated as "armed robbers". MASSOB should do the needful. Some Police blood has to flow to appease the Gods.

1 Like

Re: Police, MASSOB Clash In Onitsha Leaves One Person Dead, Several Injured by okoolomu: 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
Sylvarresta: This is d reason why we can't even fight d politicians 4 our right, we are already divided, let's stop all dis tribalism and unite to make Nigeria habitable 4 everyone.......

That's a pipe dream. Most Nigerians are very selfish. It's in the blood. We lack the faculty to think on the long term. We are only concerned about here and now, atleast that's how a lot of these Nigerians think. My friend, it would be easier for a camel to pass through the eyes of a needle than Nigerians to rise up in unison to fight a common enemy.
Re: Police, MASSOB Clash In Onitsha Leaves One Person Dead, Several Injured by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
iconize: Nigerians why una no get common sense? The topic is that one person died and several others injured as police,massob clash in onitsha.
Why then are some ethnic bigots with congealed brains trying to turn it to an ethnic bashing?
Since wey 9ja south africa beef start I no see una o even those advocating for one united Nigeria.
The world is watching.
this your post should go to all this yorubastards bigots that are here.
Re: Police, MASSOB Clash In Onitsha Leaves One Person Dead, Several Injured by okoolomu: 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
koboko69: When will Nigerians stop being silly? Its the hieght of foolishness to comfront any armed man...nobody be super man! RIP to the dead!
Actually, it is not SILLY to confront an agent of the state that is carrying arm. It's only silly if you put it in the Nigerain or a murderer/criminal perspective. There have been cases of unarmed CIVILIANS that have successfully confronted ARMED state apparatus.
Re: Police, MASSOB Clash In Onitsha Leaves One Person Dead, Several Injured by Kennyfancy(m): 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
seanet02: Good news. I hope Nigerian Police eventually kills all this terrorist masquerading as MASSOB
yes after we millitant from d south hav kill ur foolish fada and fucki mother and u twath,, den ur dead dream will com, u islamic terrorist
Re: Police, MASSOB Clash In Onitsha Leaves One Person Dead, Several Injured by Sylvarresta(m): 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
okoolomu:

That's a pipe dream. Most Nigerians are very selfish. It's in the blood. We lack the faculty to think on the long term. We are only concerned about here and now, atleast that's how a lot of these Nigerians think. My friend, it would be easier for a camel to pass through the eyes of a needle than Nigerians to rise up in unison to fight a common enemy.
Then its only God that can help us

1 Like

Re: Police, MASSOB Clash In Onitsha Leaves One Person Dead, Several Injured by kingthreat(m): 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
I trust Nigerian Police, they don use enough MASSOB members for shooting practice. MASSOB remains the weakest, delusional and unenlightened groups in Nigeria. Even if there were to be a Biafra, these people have to be least relevant else Biafra would perish.
Re: Police, MASSOB Clash In Onitsha Leaves One Person Dead, Several Injured by emmabest2000(m): 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
payless: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Mouth sealed!
shocked
Re: Police, MASSOB Clash In Onitsha Leaves One Person Dead, Several Injured by Franknigga(m): 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2013
egift: When I keep my people that the best for Ndigbo is to collaborate with the rest on Nigerians to develop the South East - some will want us to believe that separation is their answer.

Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/1572193/thread-supporters-one-nigeria
in case u are calling those theif ndi igbo they are criminal colleting money through force form the people they said they are proteting u need to see me the they i refuse to give them money na only God cum to my recu b/c if they are bitting u no body will cum
Re: Police, MASSOB Clash In Onitsha Leaves One Person Dead, Several Injured by Franknigga(m): 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
ilugunboy:

Why?

The East will be better off without these criminals that disturbs road travelers.
am in onitsha massob people will reat in hell
Re: Police, MASSOB Clash In Onitsha Leaves One Person Dead, Several Injured by satellitedaisy: 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
Pikshure!! Or it never happenned
Re: Police, MASSOB Clash In Onitsha Leaves One Person Dead, Several Injured by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
Rip to him, probably a father, son, and husband.
May the Almighty give them the fortitude to bear this great loss
Re: Police, MASSOB Clash In Onitsha Leaves One Person Dead, Several Injured by curtain: 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
Nigeria is a huge joke. Massob should do the needful and stop police corruption on our high-way. Most commenters here dont know how reckless nigerian police are in extortion.
Re: Police, MASSOB Clash In Onitsha Leaves One Person Dead, Several Injured by boss1310(m): 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2013
@ op those bodies on the ground are they auditioning for a nollywood movie or did you post a diffrent news from your pix
Re: Police, MASSOB Clash In Onitsha Leaves One Person Dead, Several Injured by Ikem11(m): 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
KIRIJI: They are actually a Joke
you indeed an idiot by dat ur statement dat ibos are jokes. Is ur homeless, slowpoke father n kins-men are jokes. U gud 4 notin He-goat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? / Fire Engulfs IDP Camp In Borno (see Photos) / 2019: Politicians Storing Weapons, Planning Post-Poll Violence - Security Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.