Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Need Urgent Advice on Toyota D4(1az Fse) 2.0l Vvt-i Engine.It's pros & Cons? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Need Urgent Advice on Toyota D4(1az Fse) 2.0l Vvt-i Engine.It's pros & Cons? (3087 Views)

Pls What Is The Meaning Of 2.0l,1.8l,1.7l / Peugeot 406 V6, And 307 2.0L: What's Your Take? / What Are The Pros, Cons And Costs Of Buying Salvaged Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Urgent Advice on Toyota D4(1az Fse) 2.0l Vvt-i Engine.It's pros & Cons? by Doctorkay360: 6:05am On Dec 29, 2013
Hi Nairalanders, compliment of the season. This is my 1st post so bear with me if there are inconsistencies.
The D4 engine represents Toyota's Direct Injection engine, in other words the fuel & air arrive separately under high pressure into the combustion chambers. I hope the car gurus on this platform can educate me on the pros & cons of buying a car with such an engine. This is stemming from unconfirmed opinions of auto mechanics whereby some completely write it off as a very troublesome & unpredictable engine while others praise it as an engine that almost compares in power to the regular 2.4L VVT-I Toyota engine while maintaining the fuel efficiency of a 1.8L VVT-I engine. Please How true is this.
As an extension between this engine & the 2.4L VVT-I engine, which would you suggest. Thank you
Re: Need Urgent Advice on Toyota D4(1az Fse) 2.0l Vvt-i Engine.It's pros & Cons? by SpeedGod: 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
i Nairalanders, compliment of the season. This is my 1st post so bear with me if there are inconsistencies.
The D4 engine represents Toyota's Direct Injection engine, in other words the fuel & air arrive separately under high pressure into the combustion chambers. I hope the car gurus on this platform can educate me on the pros & cons of buying a car with such an engine. This is stemming from unconfirmed opinions of auto mechanics whereby some completely write it off as a very troublesome & unpredictable engine while others praise it as an engine that almost compares in power to the regular 2.4L VVT-I Toyota engine while maintaining the fuel efficiency of a 1.8L VVT-I engine. Please How true is this.
As an extension between this engine & the 2.4L VVT-I engine, which would you suggest. Thank you.

Hello. Please did you buy the d4 1az fse engine?

Has it been good? Please advise urgently, am about to buy that engine.

(1) (Reply)

Dashboard Lights Malfunction On 2006 Honda Pilot / Quick Sale: Volkswagen Jetta 2008 / Camry 09 Help On P0172 And P0101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.